Covid vaccines more than useless

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by garabandal, Apr 27, 2022.

1. garabandal

garabandal Powers

The so called covid vaccines neither prevent illness nor do they prevent death - they are useless.

However, vaccine injury is real and many people are suffering from the after effects and deserve our prayers.

Maybe people will learn - you can be suckered once but don't be suckered twice -

A new Danish study (pre-printed in The Lancet) shows that mRNA vaccines offer no all-cause mortality benefits.

Let's list what the vaccines don't do: they don't stop infection or transmission and they don't reduce deaths.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2022
    Byron, Te Deum, sparrow and 4 others like this.
  2. Carmelite

Carmelite Principalities

We are noticing a great increase in cardiac and stroke events here. Younger ages as well. Months after vaccine. My worse fear is the damage Mrna will cause long term. No way to prove it either. There was a video of a doctor that mentioned deaths on older would be within 3 years of vaccine....not sure doctor's name now.

3. Yes, the Emperor has no clothes!

sparrow, HeavenlyHosts and AED like this.
  4. garabandal

garabandal Powers

The massive spike in deaths (40%) for the age group 18-34, as reported by the insurance industry over the past year can be explained - it seems certain it was the vaccines.

sparrow, Ang, Jo M and 2 others like this.
  5. padraig

padraig Powers

I watched this this morning.

Perhaps with Elon Musk taking over Twitter a lot of the censorhip will fail and it will all come out.:):):)

sparrow, Sam, AED and 1 other person like this.
  6. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

While politicians and algorithms were imposing themselves (by cancelling them) around medical and scientific theories; Truth was the first fatality which was and will be followed by many human fatalities for what seems to be years to come.

Keeping the Fifth Commandment was my only concern, and by the grace of God was able to pass through this dreadful test and trial.

As someone who is retired and could and did choose to be a conscientious objector without putting anyone else at risk from loss of income, my heart goes out to all those who were forced to be jabbed to keep their livelihoods and support themselves and their families.

What a betrayal from those who were elected to represent us and protect us from within our governments. How the devil must be laughing at us all.

God protect and preserve us from any future attempts to brainwash us into choosing between God and man (sinful jabs).

7. Emmanuel

Emmanuel Angels

I have a brother-in-law who has had extensive experience treating Covid patients. I don’t think he’d approve of the above post…lol

8. padraig

padraig Powers

To my great happiness less and less people are wearing those awful, useless masks around the hospital. The media don't talk about the virus anymore so people grow less and less afraid. They are taught to fear the Russians now, instead of the virus. As summer draws on I suppose people will start to forget it ever existed.

However in Catholic Churches the virus Extinction Event is still fully underway. Everyone is still masked. Sanitisation devices everywhere. It looks like at any moment the deadly virus is just about to sweep us all from the face of the Earth. Catholics talk about going to heaven, but no one wants to go there, if it can be avoided.

I am relieved they did not put masks on the statues. If they could have found masks to fit I suppose they would have done so.

Masks seem to have become part of the Liturgy. I have observed Readers scrubbing their hands while reading Scripture. Why do they require hand sanitisation before reading the Holy Book? If baffles me. But they do it all the time anyway. The logic escapes me.

I am beginning to thing if I came back to Catholic Churches in Ireland a thousand years from now they would still be wearing masks.

They seem to be caught in some kind of time loop. Plus they seem to be so earnest about it all as though it were the only way to escape the Grim Reaper.

These earnest Catholics appear to be only the only ones on the island of Ireland still at it.

Plus they do nothing but go on and on about nothing but Ukraine, Ukraine this Ukraine that, Ukraine the other.

I don't give a toss about Ukraine or masks. Considering it all mass hysteria and propaganda.

I wonder should myself and the two dogs should Found our own Church?:)

Its all madness. I'm thinking of buying a large Russian flag and flying it out the front window just to annoy them all.

I have a deep love for the Great Russian peoples and their close cousins, the Ukrainians. No one is going to instruct me to hate and fear anyone, or any virus.

I am not the least worried about dying. Bring it on.

As to the fear, fear, fear thing they can shove it.

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 12, 2022
    sparrow, Byron, Ang and 1 other person like this.
  9. padraig

padraig Powers

It's just as wrong to kill Russians as it is to kill Ukrainians.

They're all Children of God. Our Sisters and Brothers.

Don't let anyone , through Fear, teach you to hate anyone or to live your life bereft of Freedom

Think about it.

Tell them to shove the War Hysteria and the Vaccine madness and get on with your life.

Ignore it all.

sparrow, Te Deum, Carmelite and 3 others like this.
  10. garabandal

garabandal Powers

I'm not saying covid is not real and many older people died (average age of death 82).

But the evidence does show that the vaccines were innefective since they neither prevented infection nor transmission. And the latest data indicates that they had no all cause mortality benefits.

All ignored of course by the MSN.

sparrow, Te Deum, Ang and 2 others like this.
  11. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

And as garabandal stated, vaccine injury is real.

Seagrace and Ang like this.
  12. Malachi

Malachi Archangels

Post of the year:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
    Absolutely love it. My sentiments precisely. It is all pure madness. My wee village parish masks everywhere and that bloody stinking sanitiser. No holy water in sight. The Church is an absolute disaster. Popped into Dublin City yesterday during a work break. Went to one of my old haunts whitefriar Street Church love that place. Again masks everywhere. went to clarendon Street as well and the same situation. Lord have mercy I don't know how much more I can take.:eek::eek::eek::D

Mary's child and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  13. padraig

padraig Powers

I was talking to a wonderful old man in his late 80's on the street yesterday. He is a daily Mass goer at our local Parish Church. I have a huge respect for him. He just strikes me as a very,very holy man indeed. I love to listen to him.

Anyway I asked him about the masks in our Church and when he thought this misery stuff would all end ; to which he suprised me by saying loudy and emphatically,

'Never!'

I was surprised and asked him why he thought this, to which he replied,

'Most of them don't believe in God!'

I pointed out that he was talking about daily mass goers, to which he replied,

'That doesn't matter, most of them don't really believe in God'.

I don't know quite what to make of all this, but that''s what he said.:):)

sparrow, Ang, Malachi and 1 other person like this.
  14. padraig

padraig Powers

I also asked on of the nurses in the hospital when she thought people there would give up with the masks and she said it would end when people simply forgot to wear them.

I think this is closer to the truth. It will be hot and wearing the masks will be a huge pain, my guess is they will be gone by mid summer, please God.

sparrow, Malachi, Jo M and 3 others like this.
  15. Whatever

Whatever Archangels

I think you might like Dominick St. but it's on the North side and latest weekday Mass there is 11 a.m. The Dominicans offer daily Mass at 1 p.m. in St. Martin's Oratory in Parnell Square. There's also Adoration in Parnell Square on weekdays from 3-4 p.m. but I've never been to the Oratory so don't know what it's like.

AED and Malachi like this.
  16. Malachi

Malachi Archangels

I used to go to Sunday morning Mass in St saviours just off Dorset a long way back, maybe 16 years ago. I worked in the jervis centre at the time in topman during the college years. Beautiful church

AED likes this.
  17. Whatever

Whatever Archangels

It's my favourite church in the city centre. They have altar rails now - not fancy marble rails like in Clarendon St. but last time I was at Mass in Clarendon St. they had stopped using the altar rails

Malachi and AED like this.
  18. Joan J

Joan J HolySpiritCome!

Read the words of their anthem. They are quite beautiful!

AED and Byron like this.
  19. padraig

padraig Powers

Catholic Prophecy indicates that the Russian people will suddenly convert and then in their turn round and convert the rest of the World. I would love to know what will cause this. It must be something totally gigantic.

Seagrace, sparrow, AED and 2 others like this.
  20. padraig

padraig Powers

I am saddened in Catholic Churches to hear priests calling simply for prayer for Ukraine and the Ukrainian people. They should also be praying for Russia and the Russian people. If they regards the Russians as enemies, that's fine. Then there is ten times more reason to pray for them. For Scripture implores us over and over and over again to pray for our enemies.

sparrow, Ang, Byron and 6 others like this.