Countdown to the Kingdom

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by bflocatholic, Mar 26, 2020.

1. sparrow

sparrow Powers

Too early for the 3 Days Darkness isn't it? That comes JUST before the return...

2. Texas Mama of 2

Texas Mama of 2 Moderator

I’ve read (and viewed videos claiming this, also) that the President is about to take the Deep State down (arrests of those we never thought we’d see: think last administration) and the lockdown is to keep us safe from the fallout that’s going to ensue when it happens... Don’t know if this theory is correct, but... it makes me wonder.

sparrow, earthtoangels, Jo M and 3 others like this.
  3. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

That would be a great blessing from God.

sparrow, Jo M, Tanker and 2 others like this.
  4. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Could be just the opposite. It says Trump can't be controlled by "the people of the NWO". Everything they have thrown at him during the entire time of his first term, continuing now, has not only failed but educated the lemming public as to which side is evil. Trump has allowed it to play out and hasn't fallen into their traps....as powerful and w/ millions of $$$ to accomplish. His current polls are highest ever. There are a couple of other prophecies that had predicted his election...one from 2011 and the other from 2007 that also spoke of his second term. The mandate of Trump could be what comes before the 2020 election.....beginning the take down and exposing the evil systems (pedophilia rings/human trafficking/drug trafficking) while bringing America back to turning to God w/ America to stand as a hope for the rest of the world..... which will cause a great reaction and probably riots in the streets....and this will continue onward, also having to face the coming natural disasters involving the U.S. which will also invite the NWO to use the chaos caused for their continued goal. If a takeover by the NWO of the U.S. in 2020 takes place this fall then I doubt if new monasteries would even be permitted to be built, esp. in our closest and very progressive neighbor, Canada. We have yet to see SCOTUS overturning abortion....this is part of the Trump mandate.

There would have to be a total control of this election by the fraudulent DS and NWO which would become obvious.....so if he were forced out in that way.....it would mean that his mandate wasn't allowed to be completed.....by force.

Jo M, HeavenlyHosts, Heidi and 4 others like this.
  5. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

https://www.countdowntothekingdom.com/fr-michel-bible-references/

Fr. Michel – Bible References
    Fr. Michel Rodrigue shares the meaning of certain passages in the Gospel of Matthew, Chapter 24, as they pertain to our times, the end times.

Matthew: 24:1-2:

Jesus left the temple area and was going away, when his disciples approached him to point out the temple buildings. He said to them in reply, “You see all these things, do you not? Amen, I say to you, there will not be left here a stone upon another stone that will not be thrown down.”

This is a sign because it was predicted by Jesus, not only for the Temple of Israel, but also for the Temple of His Body. The Church will pass through the same mystery that Christ passed through. This means the Church will be crucified, and now we are entering the Day of crucifixion. The Church will be put in the tomb. She will have no more words to pronounce to the nations. She will have no credibility. No one will hear what she has to say. The nations will just throw away the Word they receive.

The stones represent the doctrine of the Church. The stones of the Church will be “thrown down” at the end of ages. For the first time, the doctrine of the church will be attacked. The sacraments will be crushed. When people will no longer believe in the sacraments, when people feel no need to pray, to adore Jesus, this will be a sign.

That sign is beginning. When you look around, you see false doctrine spreading in so many places: in our seminaries, in our universities, in our families, by the media, by every kind of false prophet. This is happening now in our world.

Matthew 24:3:

As he was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples approached him privately and said, “Tell us, when will this happen, and what sign will there be of your coming, and of the end of the age?”

Jesus spoke of this when he was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the mount of His agony. He was sitting with the disciples who came to Him privately and asked, “what sign will there be of your coming, and of the end of the age?”The question means that Jesus had talked to His disciples regarding the Temple, and regarding the end of the troubled time [the Tribulation], and about the end of the age. Their question reveals this. We pass by these words so quickly during the Sunday Mass, and we don’t want to talk about it because people don’t want to receive the message. They are afraid.

The disciples asked, “Tell us, when will this happen, and what sign will there be of your coming, and of the end of the age?” They knew that He would leave them, and they are asking three questions:

The first one: When will this happen?

The second one: What sign will there be of Your coming?

The third one: What sign will there be for the end of the age?

The first sign of His coming is a future manifestation of Jesus so great that no one will escape it—this is the Illumination of Conscience. Secondly, He will come at the end of the age. I read the same thing in the revelations of Maria Valtorta about the end times. I was struck by that. [Brother Philip in the fraternity, showed Fr. Michel a passage from the book. Perhaps it is this passage in which Jesus says:

“It is opportune to repeat: ‘Satan has requested to sift you.’ And the sifting proves that corruption is what it was in the times of the flood, worsened by the fact that you have had Christ and His Church, whereas in Noah’s time, they did not.”

This is one of the first sortings-out of mankind, which nears its last hour, to separate the harvest of the elect from the harvest of the reprobates. Unfortunately, the harvest of the elect is small compared to the other.”] —The End Times As Revealed to Maria Valtorta, Editions Paulines, p. 8.

Matthew 24: 4-5:

Jesus said to them in reply, “See that no one deceives you. For many will come in my name, saying, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and they will deceive many.

This is starting now. You can see that some are saying they are the new Messiah. You can find this on the Internet easily. We have one in Montreal. He came to me and said, “I am Jesus.”

I said, “No, you don’t look too resurrected.” [Fr. Michel laughed.] The more crazy you are, the more followers you have. They will lead many astray. People are so bored today that they want something outside of their ordinary journey. [Click here to see man who says he’s Jesus video.]

Matthew 24:6:

You will hear of wars and reports of wars; see that you are not alarmed, for these things must happen, but it will not yet be the end.

This is important. Remember, the end is not yet. It is a purification of the world, but it will not be the end of it.

Matthew 24:7-9:

Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom; there will be famines and earthquakes from place to place. All these are the beginning of the labor pains. Then they will hand you over to persecution, and they will kill you. You will be hated by all nations because of my name.

This is what will happen. Some of us will be martyrs. I don’t want to mask that. Many of you will be in a refuge. Some already have the cross of martyrdom on their forehead. I can assure you of that. Yes, some will be martyrs, but when we know we are martyrs it is so joyful. You know, you will feel nothing! They will persecute you, and that is difficult, but when the time for martyrdom comes, it is a grace. This grace makes you able to profess the Lord and be able to be faithful in a joyful manner because the Lord desensitizes you in the moment of martyrdom. It is a great grace. St. Polycarp thanked God aloud, as he died professing the faith. [Click here to read more about his last moments.]

Matthew 24:10-12:

And then many will be led into sin; they will betray and hate one another. Many false prophets will arise and deceive many; and because of the increase of evildoing, the love of many will grow cold.

Because of the increase in lawlessness, love will grow cold. Attention to others, to the little ones, the ones who are in need, the ones who are not as complete as the “ideal” image of man and woman—those who have infirmities and deformities, we don’t want them anymore. We have all the methodologies to kill them, to eliminate them. The laws have become cold, and cold is a sign of Satan. Satan burns in hell, and in hell, it’s hot. But when he is on Earth, he prefers the cold. [That is why] when the devil arrives, you feel the cold of the darkness.

(cont'd below)

sparrow likes this.
  6. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

(cont'd from above)

Matthew 24:13-14:

But the one who perseveres to the end will be saved. And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached throughout the world as a witness to all nations, and then the end will come.

The United Nations represents most all of the nations—St. Pope Paul VI went there, St. Pope John Paul II went there, Pope Francis has gone there—and with the Internet, the news of Jesus Christ is everywhere now. The Internet is not only the work of the devil. It is also a vehicle for the work of the Church.

Matthew 24:15:

When you see the desolating abomination spoken of through Daniel the prophet standing in the holy place (let the reader understand). . .

What does Jesus mean? St. Pope Paul VI said that “through some crack, the smoke of Satan has entered the Church.” People quickly skip over the words “through some crack.” They mean the hierarchy of the Church. [Click here to read the pope’s actual words, as revealed recently in 2018.]

The anti-Christ is in the hierarchy of the Church now. Since the Church began, His great desire has been to sit on the Chair of Peter. The devil will rejoice for a time. The anti-Christ will be the one who appears and rules as the savior of the world. He will have three heads: a religious head—a false pope, a political head, and a financial head. The anti-Christ, in the image of a savior, will be the head of the other two. It’s all there now. It’s just a matter of time. . .

After the anti-Christ emerges will come the sacrilege. They will profane the Holy Eucharist and say it is just a symbol. They will try to make another kind of Mass to please every denomination, and they will abolish the Day of the Lord, Sunday. Priests will be like Shamans. Married priests and women deacons will not be the same as those of old. They will be “green” and focus on Mother Earth. The three denials of Peter will happen again. This time they are the denial of the True Presence in the Eucharist, denial of the priesthood, the denial of marriage.

Matthew 24:16-19:

. . . then those in Judea must flee to the mountains, a person on the housetop must not go down to get things out of his house, a person in the field must not return to get his cloak. Woe to pregnant women and nursing mothers in those days.

When the time comes to go to a refuge, follow the flame in front of you. Don’t look back. Follow the flame. DO IT. Don’t worry about your son, your daughter, your family. Everyone marked with the cross will have a flame, will have an angel. When you look back, you have no more confidence in Him. It will not be your concern to grab everyone around you anymore. Your business is to follow the flame of the angel who will guide you to a place of refuge, or who will guide you around your house to signify that your home is your final refuge.

Matthew 24:20-21:

Pray that your flight not be in winter or on the sabbath, for at that time there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until now, nor ever will be.

This means that you must pray to be ready because if you are not ready, you will not understand anything, and there will be suffering.

Matthew 24:23-24:

If anyone says to you then, ‘Look, here is the Messiah!’ or, ‘There he is!’ do not believe it. False messiahs and false prophets will arise, and they will perform signs and wonders so great as to deceive, if that were possible, even the elect.

This is important. If anyone says to you, “Look, there he is!” do not believe it. Satan will appear and produce great signs and omens to lead astray, if possible, even the elect. The demon can do some great signs. He can elevate a person from the ground. When I do exorcisms, I see this often. It is not a big deal for me, levitation. He can imitate the stigmata, as well. He can imitate an apparition of the Virgin Mary. Thirteen other “apparitions” were occurring at the same time as Our Lady’s Fatima apparition, and the Church had to discern them.

When the devil imitates God, something will not be beautiful. He cannot make things perfect. He can animate and make the dead walk because he replaces the soul of the body. But he cannot do this for more than two days because the body starts to smell! Remember what I said. The devil does not have the power to create. He does not have the power to re-create. So, he can walk with a dead body only for a short time. The devil’s possessed people make things like that happen. So, yes, he tries to imitate Jesus by performing every kind of sign. You will know that these things are not from the Lord because the result will not be for long. It will always be short.

And this is important: you will see many things on the television. The primary thing that the devil likes a lot is to be on shows. He’s proud, so he will give signs so make people say, “Have you seen this! Have you seen that!” Don’t look and feed his pride. He was one of the most beautiful angels in heaven. He received the greatest gifts ever given to an angel by the Father. He used these gifts to manipulate and destroy other angels with him. One-third followed him into hell.

Matthew 24:25-27:

Behold, I have told it to you beforehand. So if they say to you, ‘He is in the desert,’ do not go out there; if they say, ‘He is in the inner rooms,’ do not believe it. For just as lightning comes from the east and is seen as far as the west, so will the coming of the Son of Man be.

For about three and half years (I know that Jesus will shorten this time because of the intercession of His mother) people will be in refuges. Then will come the three days of darkness followed by the glorious Era of Peace when Jesus will be felt in every human heart.

djmoforegon, Andy3 and sparrow like this.
  7. Fatima

Fatima Powers

8. AED

AED Powers

Me too. Me too.

9. AED

AED Powers

That's why I think martial law may be a necessity for awhile. I agree with you that DJT has not yet completed his mandate. I pray every day for him to have the protection and grace to do so. Thomas the Hermit--the one who died some years ago--prophesied DJT would bring America back to God. I'm hoping this comes true. Praying too:).

Jo M, HeavenlyHosts, Byron and 2 others like this.
  10. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

But I think Trump and his highest military intelligence advisors (Patriots who were the ones who convinced him to run) and spec. ops folks who are now the good guys who use NSA info, etc.....w/ so far unbelievable planning and expectancy of swamp ploys....are using this universal quarantine (and that quarantining is all over the world now....these webs of evil, as in human trafficking are huge w/ big names attached) in place of martial law, w/ the military and other first responders waiting in the wings to quickly quell any rioting that could result from the "storm" takedown....perhaps many arrests taking place at one time in order to get the public attention and overrun the abilities of the media to cover up. Trump keeps mentioning the fight against the "invisible enemy" which many read beyond this virus! And wanting the least amount of casualties....also could be read as to this quarantine effect that keeps people from being targeted in large crowds....like sports, entertainment, other large venues which could become prime targets for bigger false flag events in order to create the greatest chaos needed to play out those DS goals of taking over. And as the election gets closer w/ all of the former plans to take down Trump having failed, those more violent planned actions are expected. He does not want to fall into the trap of martial law. Some think too that these huge former military vessels heading to CA and NY w/ supplies, etc., could also be places to keep the criminals after the arrests w/ plans following that for them.

Who knows what's next....we certainly didn't expect this "special" Chinese operation, effecting the world, to occur. But we need to keep our President, his family, all who are in danger for supporting him against the diabolical plans in our prayers. I ask for this through Our Lady of America and the angel, Sultra, the angel of America according to the messages given to Sr. Mildred from Our Lady of America!

Jo M, Kwaters, HeavenlyHosts and 4 others like this.
  11. Indy

Indy Praying

I will pray for all this also, How great God is for placing these people in power. He is not called Trump (Triumph) for nothing. There is a clue in the vice presidents name also.

Jo M, HeavenlyHosts, AED and 2 others like this.
  12. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Trump wasn't/isn't just for his 4 years....or even 8 years but to change systems for the better which change will go into the future. The Fed as been a useful tool for the DS and NWO. I have no clue as to how this works and how it eliminates the influence of the elites. "Q" today links to this:

RIP Federal Reserve!!! This is Huge!!!! "This scheme essentially merges the Fed and Treasury into one organization. So, meet your new Fed chairman, Donald J. Trump." https://finance.yahoo.com/news/feds-cure-risks-being-worse-110052807.html… #WWG1WGA #QAnon #EndTheFed #Freedom

[​IMG]

https://twitter.com/Ir0nbelly/status/1243635945045479426

Jo M, HeavenlyHosts, AED and 2 others like this.
  13. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Is the time now??? Intriguing but who knows!

Q drops from back in 2017

Nov 1 2017 21:56:38 (EST)

POTUS will be well insulated/protected on AF1 and abroad (specific locations classified) while these operations are conducted due to the nature of the entrenchment. It is time to take back our country and make America great again. Let us salute and pray for the brave men and women in uniform who will undertake this assignment to bring forth peace, unity, and return power to the people.

It is our hope that this message reaches enough people to make a meaningful impact. We cannot yet telegraph this message through normal methods for reasons I’m sure everyone here can understand. Follow the questions from the previous thread(s) and remain calm, the primary targets are within DC and remain at the top (on both sides). The spill over in the streets will be quickly shut down. Look for more false flags – stay alert, be vigilant, and above all, please pray.

“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. Love is patient, love is kind.”

God bless my fellow Americans.
    4,10,20 (= DJT)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Nov 1 2017 21:56:16 (EST)
    Q Clearance Patriot

My fellow Americans, over the course of the next several days you will undoubtedly realize that we are taking back our great country (the land of the free) from the evil tyrants that wish to do us harm and destroy the last remaining refuge of shining light. On POTUS’ order, we have initiated certain fail-safes that shall safeguard the public from the primary fallout which is slated to occur 11.3 (Mar. 3rd) upon the arrest announcement of Mr. Podesta (actionable 11.4 (Apr. 11)). Confirmation (to the public) of what is occurring will then be revealed and will not be openly accepted. Public riots are being organized in serious numbers in an effort to prevent the arrest and capture of more senior public officials. On POTUS’ order, a state of temporary military control will be actioned and special ops carried out. False leaks have been made to retain several within the confines of the United States to prevent extradition and special operator necessity. Rest assured, the safety and well-being of every man, woman, and child of this country is being exhausted in full. However, the atmosphere within the country will unfortunately be divided as so many have fallen for the corrupt and evil narrative that has long been broadcast. We will be initiating the Emergency Broadcast System (EMS) during this time in an effort to provide a direct message (avoiding the fake news) to all citizens. Organizations and/or people that wish to do us harm during this time will be met with swift fury – certain laws have been pre-lifted to provide our great military the necessary authority to handle and conduct these operations (at home and abroad).

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

nymous
    Nov 1 2017 01:44:10 (EST)
    Maybe one day but it cannot go slow. The initial wave will be fast and meaningful. It will send a signal to others immediately and you’ll see the tide turn (not even the MSM can hide and rest assured some will be jailed as deep cover agents).

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

ymous
    Nov 1 2017 01:13:10 (EST)
    Some things must remain classified to the very end. NK is not being run by Kim, he’s an actor in the play. Who is the director? The truth would sound so outrageous most Americans would riot, revolt, reject, etc.
    The pedo networks are being dismantled.
    The child abductions for satanic rituals (ie Haiti and other 3rd world countries) are paused (not terminated until players in custody).
    We pray every single day for God’s guidance and direction as we are truly up against pure evil.

14. Texas Mama of 2

Texas Mama of 2 Moderator

It surely would, HH!

Mary's child and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  15. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Why now???

Bob Dylan releases Murder Most Foul, a new 17-minute song about the JFK assassination

(with song)

Bob Dylan has released his first new music since 2012 — a 17-minute song about the assassination of John F Kennedy.

The Nobel Prize-winning artist, 78, shared the track called Murder Most Foul with a short message to fans on Friday morning.

“Greetings to my fans and followers for all your support and loyalty across the years,” Dylan wrote on his official Twitter account. “This is an unreleased song we recorded a while back that you might find interesting.

“Stay safe, stay observant and may God be with you. Bob Dylan.”

It is not clear just how recently Dylan wrote the track, although many are suggesting that from the sound of his voice, it is a relatively recent recording.

The sprawling, piano-led song starts by recalling the infamous day in November 1963, on which the US president was shot dead while riding in a car through Dallas.

“The day they killed him, someone said to me, son, the age of the antichrist has just only begun,” Dylan sings. “The soul of a nation’s been torn away, and it’s beginning to go into a slow decay/ It’s 36 hours past judgement day.”

https://www.standard.co.uk/go/london/music/bob-dylan-murder-most-foul-new-song-jfk-a4399261.html

Listen at around the 21:20 point here:

sparrow, Jo M and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  16. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

17. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

18. Byron

Byron Powers

Earth when did Q warn us about this virus? And if the military is behind Q, why is the government not better prepared for a virus?I’ve read for years Bill Gates speak of pandemics. His house is constructed to protect himself, and his family, from even dinosaurs. Now, I always thought we were prepared for this type of crisis. I mean if I knew about Bill Gates’ obsession with patenting viruses, I assumed our military, and the Pentagon were prepared for any mistakes or false flags. But that’s not the case. They are as surprised as the rest of us. So Q can’t possibly know what’s coming. In fact, the only one who does is God. I do feel Trump is led by God though, and this pandemic has served to bring humility into his life. It’s also bringing the world to its knees. God, not Q has the plan. Justice will come, but maybe not the way we think it will, or how Q tells us it will. Because His mercy will come first. - I realized Q may be affecting people’s faith, when a discussion about Trumps handling of this crisis turned into hysteria. The fact that we must trust the Q plan without questioning Trumps actions is ludicrous.
    But I’m not speaking of you Earth, you have always been very calm and articulate.
    Just my thoughts.

19. Byron

Byron Powers

Having these bio weapon labs anywhere in the world, including here in the USA, is a major threat. It’s worse than a nuclear bomb, because it’s invisible.

Jo M likes this.
  20. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Whoever said Q predicted this particular very major "false flag"? "Q" isn't a "he". As I understand it those w/ the means are able to consider most all possibilities from the enemy of today, w/ bio-weapons being one of them, w/ the highest intelligence gathered within the "puzzle palace", meaning including all supposedly "destroyed" communications, and the expertise of addressing movements with counter movements, using the attempts that have been tried to bring down the government against that DS government instead. And so far these moves (also involving psy-ops) has worked for the past 4 years (and earlier). Such expert Patriots within the military (and civilian) ranked intelligence units and agencies have the means to thwart the attempts by the enemy....IWO, as they say, they are "ready" to protect. It's people's imaginations that want to project some kind of star wars, futuristic abilities on to this otherwise strategic planning, but one with very developed mathematical extrapolations for future predictions.

If, for instance, the policies that Trump has put into place with all DS opposition against him, replacing certain individuals in powerful positions that were holdovers from the NWO Obama regime, and rebuilding that planned decimated economy as well as the decimated military, and bureaucratic red tape that interfered w/ American progress, had not been done and in amazing time, the countering of this, I think, planned diabolical false flag to bring down that great economy and force a kind of martial law that would also interfere w/ planned military ops, would have been impossible. And instead, the mind control through information control of the general public that has been used for decades, is also being thwarted by the carefully planned transparency of this Presidency, exposing, through repetition, the motivations of this DS/high tech abuse of the people's freedoms and right to know. Those Patriots who desire to fight the good fight know that faith and prayer to the One Who is the only help for their fight to be successful is God. Q asks for prayers always. When for instance groups such as special ops like Navy Seals, etc., attempt certain operations, some ops eventually become known....others remain secret in order to protect those who risk their lives.

There's a lot that has been going on in the background. When Trump mentions that there is "one" who is responsible I think he knows things that go beyond the certain names of those NWO group planning seminars....they take their orders from that "higher power" of evil. That's why "Q" uses terms like this mission they're on w/ Trump, when the "storm" comes, at the planned time, it will be "biblical".....while they know there will be casualties, but everything has the intention of having as few lost lives as possible. Having this planned NWO takeover continue would involve millions more lost lives....within the population control mechanisms. And so this means of controlling people through fear, placing them in isolation, was a part of bringing down the economy, hoping to make the public yearn for someone just to provide some instant answer to their inconvenience and fear for the future. But Trump (and those assisting him w/ the info) now is able to counter this plan by using such isolation as a means to protect the people w/o falling into the trap of the DS's desired response of martial law to keep them off the streets and away from large group gatherings where other false flags could erupt causing more and more desired chaos. "Q" has said that the enemy has limited means and they're using them up, one by one, so the "guessing" of what's likely next to be tried doesn't need some other worldly means but for the assistance promised to men of good will, using their gifts for good. In the end, one has to judge by the fruits....and so far those fruits have been for the formerly forgotten people (including the unborn, the unfairly sentenced, the compassionate use of experimental drugs for the terminally ill, unburdening of the middle class, the creation of jobs for the formerly ghetto bound, etc.) and for the purpose of rekindling the founding principles of freedom UNDER GOD under which this country was created....as a beacon for the world. What is more unbelievable is the length of time people have put their ignorant, unquestioning trust in those "leaders" who used them over and over again, w/ unending repetition of same promises and never anything to show for them. It's fear that must be overcome. Trump seems to be that very human character predicted to move ahead nonetheless w/ a face set like flint.

sparrow, Mary's child, AED and 2 others like this.