COSMIC DISASTER

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by BrianK, Aug 19, 2019.

1. BrianK

BrianK Guest

This video represents the only scientific theory I’ve seen that explains everything we know about the Third Secret of Fatima including the Miracle of the Sun, which seems to have been a prophetic warning, and the segment from Sister Lucia’s autobiography about writing down the Third Secret:

"I felt my spirit flooded by a light-filled mystery which is God and in Him I saw and heard: the point of the flame-like lance which detaches, touches the axis of the earth and it [the earth] shakes: mountains, cities, towns and villages with their inhabitants are buried. The sea, rivers and clouds leave their bounds, they overflow, flood and drag with them into a whirlpool, houses and people in a number unable to be counted; it is the purification of the world from the sin it is immersed in. Hatred, ambition, cause destructive wars."

2. padraig

padraig Powers

Thank you Biran, look interesting. I will try to watch it later on in the week when I am off Night Shift, it is quite long.

3. sponsa Christi

sponsa Christi Sponsa Christi Desire of Baptism to be Catholic

Has anyone heard of 1998OR2 asteroid?

padraig likes this.
  4. padraig

padraig Powers

There so many!!

I started watching the video and I think it is on line with what was said at Fatima, an angel with a spear piercing the Earth. I believe that is the magnetic poles reversing. If fits.

5. Luan Ribeiro

Luan Ribeiro Powers

Could this event be the cause of the 3 days of darkness mentioned in some Catholic prophecies?

Mary's child, BrianK and Mmary like this.
  6. Katfalls

Katfalls Powers

This reminds me of a book I read in the 1980's called "Pole Shift". Talks about the poles of the earth shifting every so many thousands of years and how we are over due for one. In fact the Hopi Indians have a legend about it. They were so upset that the world was not preparing they sent a delegation to the United Nations, I think in 1978 to warn the world of an impending pole shift. There is evidence of wooly mammoths frozen in the tundra of Russia . . .almost instantly frozen etc. And the Sahara desert as a potential ice cap. It was an interesting book.

Sam likes this.
  7. Booklady

Booklady Powers

ANTONIO YAGüE ALERT: Warning Astro Visualized - CONFIRMED | Page 10 | Mother of God (motheofgod.com)

We had a lengthy discussion on this topic back in 2016-2017. I was scared stiff because among Dr. Antonio Yague's theories, was that this pole shift would cause several places to be underwater.:eek:

So far, his theory has not panned out. But it is expected.

In 2018, National Geographic had an article anout the earth's magnetic poles shifting, and it too said that this was expected.

What Really Happens When Earth’s Magnetic Field Flips? (nationalgeographic.com)

"If geologic history repeats itself, Earth’s magnetic poles should eventually swap places. This much is undeniable. Based on the magnetic fingerprints locked into ancient rocks, we know that over the last 20 million years, magnetic north and south have flipped roughly every 200,000 to 300,000 years (this rate has not been constant over the planet’s lifetime, though). The last of these major reversals occurred about 780,000 years ago, although the Poles do wander around in between these larger flips. (What’s more, climate change seems to be shifting Earth’s geographic poles.)"

So, it can happen anytime, but scientists anticipate that the actual vaulting will be sluggish.

"Scientists estimate that past polar flips have been rather sluggish, with north and south migrating to opposite positions over thousands of years. This is both good and bad if you’re concerned about how a geomagnetic reversal will affect life on Earth."

:confused: Oh dear...:(

Last edited: Feb 10, 2021
    Sam likes this.
  8. Luan Ribeiro

Luan Ribeiro Powers

it has an aspect in the course of the sun miracle which is the disk changing color and projecting beams of colored lights; I found that when nuclear explosions occur at high altitudes in addition to generating an electromagnetic pulse; the formation of colored auroras occurs in the sky that gave the name of rainbow bombs to the atmospheric nuclear tests carried out by the USA and the USSR in the cold war.
    perhaps the sun miracle foreshadowed this.
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/api.na...a-nuclear-bomb-in-space-called-starfish-prime

https://apostoladosagradoscoracoes.angelfire.com/misol.html

Last edited: May 27, 2022
    BrianK, AED and Carol55 like this.