Coronavirus

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by garabandal, Jan 22, 2020.

1. Indy

Indy Praying

Maybe that's worth trying out, just in case this prophecy is real, which is my suspicion. Do you know are whitethorn\hawthorn trees not plenty full in USA?

Krizevac likes this.
  2. AED

AED Powers

I suppose they are here but up my way I have never seen them. I will check garden catalogs.

Indy and Krizevac like this.
  3. Krizevac

Krizevac Archangels

They will be unmistakable in a few weeks. Turns the trees into a beautiful show of white

Indy and AED like this.
  4. padraig

padraig New Member

AED likes this.
  5. sparrow

sparrow The ultimate limit to evil is Divine Mercy

Authorities have confirmed the first case ‘presumptive’ case of coronavirus in Canada.

According to a Globe & Mail report, a 50-year-old man in Toronto is being held in isolation.

The man had travelled to Wuhan, the Chinese city of 11 million people where the rapidly spreading outbreak began.

The man is said to be in stable condition, at Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre in Toronto

The outbreak appears to be increasingly out of control in China, with over 50 million people now quarantined, and the Chinese government banning tourist travel out of the country.

Authorities expect more cases in Canada, and many Canadians are now wondering why flights from China have still not been restricted from entering Canadian airspace.

Sam, AED and padraig like this.
  6. padraig

padraig New Member

If the Holy Father would lead the Church in Fasting and Repentance with loads of Rosaries and masses right across the world these might well be stopped or mitigated; especially through the intervention of the Blessed Virgin.

In fact I am quite sure it could be if we did so in a Spirit if true Repentance.

But beofre we pray we have to believe in the true power of prayer.

So I'm not holding my breath.

Mustn't go upsetting the Chinese by praying for them....

sparrow, AED and FatimaPilgrim like this.
  7. BrianK

BrianK Proud2bRC Staff Member

If you need to get up to speed, take the time to watch this, folks, it's less than ten minutes, and it’s a very good (not hyped) summary.

sparrow and AED like this.
  8. AED

AED Powers

I found a place to order English hawthorn on line. They will grow in zones 4-8. I'm going to send for one. Early for us. Around Easter I think. Apparently they will grow in poor soil. Isnt the hawthorn the tree that bloomed from Joseph of Arimathea's staff at Glastonbury?

Indy likes this.
  9. AED

AED Powers

This is scary. And hard to trust the official stats from the Chinese government.

10. AED

AED Powers

Well I am praying whether they like it or not. Penitential Rosaries! We were warned by Sister Sasagawa's guardian angel.

Sam, padraig and SgCatholic like this.
  11. AED

AED Powers

Its excellent. Website has common sense guidelines of taking care of yourself at home since hospital ERs will be nightmarish. Time to get to confession again. Along with masks goggles and rubber gloves spiritual preparation is very important.:(

Mary's child, djmoforegon and BrianK like this.
  12. SgCatholic

SgCatholic Maranatha

I really don't think that anyone should be making their own masks.
    Even the N95 masks that healthcare workers use may actually be largely ineffective because this novel coronavirus is only 0.12 microns in diameter, whereas such masks can only filter out particles larger than 0.3 microns.

Face masks aren’t a very effective way to prevent the spread of coronavirus, experts say, despite spiking sales

Holly Secon, Business Insider US
    January 25, 2020

https://www.businessinsider.my/wuhan-coronavirus-face-masks-not-entirely-effective-2020-1/

Do surgical masks protect against coronavirus?

https://www.foxnews.com/health/do-surgical-masks-protect-against-coronavirus

+

Sam, AED, Krizevac and 1 other person like this.
  13. Jo M

Jo M Powers

Wow, this is not very good news. Another thing to worry about. :(

AED and Krizevac like this.
  14. SgCatholic

SgCatholic Maranatha

CDC advises these general guidelines on prevention and treatment of the novel coronavirus:

Prevention & Treatment
    Prevention
    There is currently no vaccine to prevent 2019-nCoV infection. The best way to prevent infection is to avoid being exposed to this virus. Right now, 2019-nCoV has not been found to be spreading in the United States, so there are no additional precautions recommended for the general public to take. However, as a reminder, CDC always recommends everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory viruses, including:

• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
    • Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
    • Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
    • Stay home when you are sick.
    • Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
    • Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
    These are every day habits that can help prevent the spread of several viruses. CDC does have specific guidance for travelers.

Treatment
    There is no specific antiviral treatment recommended for 2019-nCoV infection. People infected with 2019-nCoV should receive supportive care to help relieve symptoms. For severe cases, treatment should include care to support vital organ functions.

People who think they may have been exposed to 2019-nCoV should contact your healthcare provider immediately.

See Interim Guidance for Healthcare Professionals for information on patients under investigation.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/prevention-treatment.html

+

Sam, Jo M, AED and 1 other person like this.
  15. padraig

padraig New Member

Hot whiskey. For washing hands and ingestion.:);)

Sam, maryrose, AED and 2 others like this.
  16. Indy

Indy Praying

Sounds like a really good idea to sow some hawthorns. They can grow in quite poor soil to really good soil and they grow quite fast, a few years and you will have a decent plant.

Jo M and AED like this.
  17. BrianK

BrianK Proud2bRC Staff Member

Sam, Jo M and garabandal like this.
  18. padraig

padraig New Member

My guess would be that this report is closet to the truth.

Prepare to be shocked:

'Bill,

I just received a call from a close American friend of mine who just got off the phone with a Chinese friend, who has relatives in Wuhan. He says there may already be ~10,000 dead there from the virus. He was quite graphic about dreadful conditions in the city. He opined that the government was not coming clean on real facts. Imagine that?

It is far worse Bill than people imagine: My friend reiterated that Wuhan, more than other places in China, has a local population which consumes rats, bats, snakes, etc. , just like I told him.

His Wuhan relative recounted incidents of people walking down street and dropping dead. I see why the government has quarantined the place, which means nobody (especially the press) gets out or into the city.

This is really scary stuff. I imagine that China was, and is covering up what they thought was contained and now is not and I doubt they understand the scope of global fallout that they have unleashed.

Cheers,

Robert

Thanks Robert, truly sad on several levels.

Best,

Bill'

https://gellerreport.com/2020/01/coronavirus-death-toll.html/

Last edited: Jan 26, 2020
    Jo M and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  19. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

I want to thank everyone on this thread for their input. I have learned so much.

jackzokay, djmoforegon, Jo M and 2 others like this.
  20. padraig

padraig New Member

We are being lied to like crazy.

Byron, SgCatholic, Jo M and 4 others like this.