Coronavirus

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by garabandal, Jan 22, 2020.

1. Adoremus

Adoremus Powers

Thanks Ellen, I'm on it.

theflyingnun, Beth B, Jo M and 2 others like this.
  2. miker

miker Powers

Prayers

theflyingnun, Beth B, Jo M and 3 others like this.
  3. ellen

ellen Ellen

Great!!!Keep us posted!!

4. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Beth is the one to pm.

theflyingnun, Beth B and Jo M like this.
  5. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

I heard something wonderful on the radio in the car this morning. The Archbishop of the US Military is granting
    exemptions to anyone who does not want to take the vaccines. He said it is our right to refuse, even though the Pope said to take it. He said that we can refuse and there should be no negative consequences if we do . (Military members)
    This is great. I hope it sets a precedent which can clearly be followed elsewhere.

6. Jo M

Jo M Powers

How wonderful, God bless him..:)

7. Mary's child

Mary's child Powers

Prayers Adoremus.

8. Rain

Rain Powers

9. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

I’m sorry I’m only seeing these now! I hope everyone is doing ok! Both Adoremus and Maryrose!

Jason Fernando and Adoremus like this.
  10. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

I feel horrible that I didn’t see this until now.
    I took it the day I was positive and then every other day for a week. However, its such a safe drug from everything I’ve read, that I personally wouldn’t hesitate to take it more frequently.

AED and Adoremus like this.
  11. Adoremus

Adoremus Powers

Thanks for that, Beth.

It's not so much the ivermectin itself I'd be concerned about, but taking it in horse paste form I worry about what else might be in there that might do me harm. I've taken it anyway but with some trepidation! No ill effects so far though and I'm feeling a lot better today than I was yesterday.

AED, Beth B, Carmelite and 3 others like this.
  12. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Adoremus, I take the horse paste as a preventative. I've never noticed any ill effects from taking it. I estimate the amount needed for my weight and I put it into a small cup of cinnamon applesauce.
    I am so glad that you are feeling better. IMHO, ivermectin works. I'm not a doctor, but I use it to prevent covid.

Beth B, AED, Jo M and 5 others like this.
  13. Adoremus

Adoremus Powers

Thanks for your reassurance, HH. I'm on a veritable cocktail at the moment of IVM, Vit C, zinc, quercetin, Vit D, dandelion extract and echinacea. I'm on day 4 since definite symptoms began and I actually managed to start a new job today, albeit from the comfort of home! Still very weak and a bit stuffed up but I think I'm going to be fine, thank God. Thanks everyone for your prayers.

Beth B, Francine, Mario and 7 others like this.
  14. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Thank God. Will keep praying. It's always good to hear from you.

15. Sunnyveil

Sunnyveil Archangels

Your cocktail is excellent. A lot of our family and friends have recently had the Delta variant.

Dr. Cole recommends aspirin for 4 weeks as according to him, covid is a clotting disorder.

We've found that nebulizing a saline solution with hydrogen peroxide and iodine is also a great help.

https://www.spiritofchange.org/nebulized-peroxide-a-simple-remedy-for-covid-19/

A friend who has cancer and asthma has been hit very hard by this variant so they're throwing all they have at keeping him out of the hospital. Their advice would be to stock up on prednisone if someone in your family if prone to breathing problems.

Their main source is this: https://covid19criticalcare.com/covid-19-protocols/math-plus-protocol/

Francine, theflyingnun, Jo M and 2 others like this.
  16. Adoremus

Adoremus Powers

Thanks for the tips. Forgot to mention aspirin is also on my cocktail list, as is tonic water (quinine), which is also very refreshing when you're not feeling well.

theflyingnun likes this.
  17. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Well, I’m obviously no doctor, and I won’t pretend to know anything for sure, but everyone I know that used the horse paste had zero problems re side effects, we all recovered quickly and now continue to use it monthly.
    If this helps to know, we know the Amish have used the horse paste for years for viruses with no ill effects and it works on any virus. They don’t even measure it out. They squeezed a little out onto their finger and throw it down the hatch! Good to go….!
    Hope this helps! It did encourage me…

Adoremus, Jo M and PurpleFlower like this.
  18. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Great advise! I’ve read the same from credible doctors. Especially the aspirin…

theflyingnun and Jo M like this.
  19. miker

miker Powers

20. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Yes Miker…wouldn’t it be great if that date somehow caused Biden’s mandate to collapse! Hail Mary!