Coronavirus

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by garabandal, Jan 22, 2020.

1. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

2. Jo M

Jo M Powers

3. Last edited: Oct 13, 2021

4. It is a world that has gone upside down. We are living in the days when men call evil good and good evil. This has reflected to the medicines as well. The medicines that are cheap and can heal you are branded as toxic while those that are expensive and toxic are forced on you...

5. ...and just like that, the MSM are still on the attack mode against aspirin

6. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Yes Jason…these are evil days, not just in the US..but globally. This is a spiritual war….

7. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

That’s right! He has been saying that…

8. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Well isn’t this timely! MSM got its marching orders this week.
    Ok folks, if msm says it’s bad, then I’ll be taking it. It’s one way to know what to do…just do the opposite!

9. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

:D

10. Adoremus

Adoremus Powers

Hi all, I've now come down with symptoms, just as my son has recovered from a mild dose. Going to get a test done today, presuming it will be positive as I never get the flu normally. Prayers would be appreciated that this remains a mild dose.

jackzokay, Francine, Beth B and 9 others like this.

11. Prayers sent ;)

12. Jo M

Jo M Powers

:( Prayers for you Adoremus.

13. Denise P

Denise P Archangels

Praying for a mild case that still gives you strong antibodies.

Mario, theflyingnun, Beth B and 4 others like this.
  14. AED

AED Powers

Praying! Please keep us posted.

Mario, Beth B, Mary's child and 4 others like this.
  15. maryrose

maryrose Powers

So far so good. I haven't submitted for a covid test. In fact I haven't left the house. I am totally éxausted and sleeping 12 hours at a time. I don't have any covid symptoms so I think I'm OK on that front. I'm taking the Ivomectin just in case. So far so good. Thank you for remembering me.
    God bless
    Mary

16. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Adoremus, take the horse paste. You are in my rosary. You as well, Maryrose.

theflyingnun, Beth B, Te Deum and 4 others like this.
  17. Adoremus

Adoremus Powers

I'm taking it but unsure about dosage. Someone told me every day for 5 days but I read on here that it should be at 48 hour intervals. I don't want to overdo it, can anyone clarify??

18. https://covid19criticalcare.com/wp-...LCCC-Alliance-I-MASKplus-Protocol-ENGLISH.pdf

lvermectin
    0.4–0.6 mg/kg per dose (take with or after a meal) — one dose daily, take for 5 days or until recovered.
    Use upper dose if: 1) in regions with aggressive variants (e.g. Delta); 2) treatment started on or after day 5 of symptoms or in pulmonary phase; or 3) multiple comorbidities/risk factors.

theflyingnun, Beth B, Te Deum and 3 others like this.
  19. ellen

ellen Ellen

Adoremus....Can you get some Invermectin? It wont hurt to take it !!!

theflyingnun, Beth B, Jo M and 3 others like this.
  20. Adoremus

Adoremus Powers

Thanks Jason, I'm not sure how many mg/kg the one I'm using is but I'll try taking it for 5 days anyway and hopefully nothing horrendous will happen to me :eek:. My friend took it daily for 5 days and she didn't die so here's hoping (y)