Coronavirus

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by garabandal, Jan 22, 2020.

1. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

2. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

CDC continues dishonest vaccine, COVID data reporting to hide danger of COVID jabs - LifeSite

This is only a portion of the entire article:

As it turns out, the CDC was looking at hospitalization and mortality data from January through June 2021 — a timeframe during which the vast majority of the U.S. population were still unvaccinated.

But that’s not the case at all now. The CDC is also playing with statistics in other ways to create the false and inaccurate impression that unvaccinated people make up the bulk of infections, hospitalizations and deaths. For example, we now find out the agency is counting anyone who died within the first 14 days post-injection as unvaccinated.

Not only does this inaccurately inflate the unvaccinated death toll, but it also hides the real dangers of the COVID shots, as the vast majority of deaths from these shots occur within the first two weeks. Now their deaths are counted as unvaccinated deaths rather than being counted as deaths due to vaccine injury or COVID-19 breakthrough infections!

https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinio...-data-reporting-to-hide-danger-of-covid-jabs/

Last edited: Sep 21, 2021
    Jo M and Jason Fernando like this.
  3. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Medical 'prisoner': Woman dies in Catholic hospital after being denied her rights - LifeSite

https://www.lifesitenews.com/blogs/740770/

This is only a portion of the article:

In fact, several days later she did test positive for the virus and was admitted into Resurrection Hospital in Chicago with COVID pneumonia, even though Dr. Vliet told me that it could possibly have been chest congestion. Instead, the “Catholic” hospital put her on a high dose of oxygen that only made Veronica’s case worse.

Veronica refused to be put on a ventilator and begged for Ivermectin, but was completely denied. Ross, as her power of attorney, also pushed for her to be allowed the treatment, only to also be denied. She had also asked to be taken to another facility.

Dr. Vliet, together with her entire team of medical and legal experts at Truth for Health, gave recommendations to Ross and Veronica on providing care at an outpatient setting, which is another request that was rejected..

Vliet stated that “what was shocking to me as a physician, knowing what the legal and medical ethics are, is that the most astounding interference was the interference and refusal to honor the patient’s request.” Vliet said she has never seen anything like this before and that it’s an example of “medical tyranny” happening throughout the United States

Furthermore, Vliet added, not only is Ivermectin, a proven treatment for the virus, being denied as medicine to patients, but other important medical cures and legal rights are being scrapped as well. “If we don’t stand up to this medical tyranny, then we are literally losing people every day because their wishes are not being followed and basic treatments are being ignored.” Vliet pointed out that hospitals are receiving money when patients are put on ventilators and given Remdesivir.

Jo M likes this.
  4. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Our family is now dealing with the exact situation as is stated in the above cases cited by Lifesite news.

Once your family member is admitted to the hospital, you cannot visit them and your request for alternative medical therapies are denied. These therapies are cheap and the therapies the hospital is using are worthless and expensive.
    The hospital make a small fortune and are incentivized to use their drugs and if put on a ventilator, they receive even more money and the patients usually die.
    They ignore the patients right to try any other therapy even while dying!
    This is going on across hospitals all over the country.

I’m no doctor, but if it were me, before I’d let a loved one be admitted to these death hospitals, Id at least try the ivermectin in any form you can get it. If you have a lawyer, ask them to represent your request for alternative treatments should you be forced to admit the patient. Once they are in the hospital system, you have no control otherwise.
    Families have had to get court orders to force hospitals to administer alternative medication. This is a crime.

5. miker

miker Powers

This is very sad and very true. Has anyone heard condition of man who I think was in Ohio who initially had court order allowing ivermectin but then another judge ruled against it?

Jo M, HeavenlyHosts and Beth B like this.
  6. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Yes Miker….I read it because we are trying to get a attorney to get a court order to get the ivermectin and the hospital is ignoring the request. I’m not optimistic about securing a attorney in short time….We’re trying to keep him off a ventilator because that’s close to not recovering. I’d try anything before it came to that.
    Yes, the Ohio ruling was overturned. It’s political….
    This is criminal…
    By the time the truth comes out, millions will have died and medical facilities will be richer.

7. miker

miker Powers

I’m so sorry your family is going through this. Will offer up Divine Mercy chaplet this afternoon for your BIL.

Mary's child, Jo M, Beth B and 2 others like this.
  8. Andy3

Andy3 Powers

9. Andy3

Andy3 Powers

Anyway to get it on your own somehow and administer it when visiting? Why do they have to know what you are doing?

Beth B, HeavenlyHosts and AED like this.
  10. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

I signed the Lifesite petition letter against mandatory vaccines and passports. Thanks, Beth.

Jo M, Beth B and AED like this.
  11. AED

AED Powers

Me too Beth. I am devastated for you and your family.

maryrose, Jo M and Beth B like this.
  12. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Praying, Beth, and at Mass and Adoration tonight.
    I would just "bust right in" that hospital and administer some applesauce and ivermectin. Any way you can do that?

13. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

No one is allowed to visit….horrible. Or I’d give t! but thank you…

Mary's child, Jo M and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  14. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

I wish…they’d call security.
    Don’t admit them if at all possible! Or give them the ivermectin before you do.

Jo M and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  15. Jo M

Jo M Powers

I totally agree. I would definitely give Ivermectin a try before admission. I realize of course it would depend on the situation, if you have an emergency on your hands you may not have a choice. What these hospitals are doing is a crime, it is evil, and it is medical murder if they deliberately withhold a potentially lifesaving drug. What happened to compassionate care? I am convinced they are preventing family from visiting because they want complete control of your loved ones. This is diabolical. Continued prayers for your brother in law and your family, thank goodness the priest is allowed to see him.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2021
    Byron, Sunnyveil, Beth B and 3 others like this.
  16. Jo M

Jo M Powers

I was thinking the same. I would be so furious I would probably try to disguise myself as a healthcare worker and sneak in. It's hard to believe we even have to think about doing such a thing. :(

17. Mario

Mario Powers

18. Jo M

Jo M Powers

100%. We are in grave danger. :(

Mary's child and Beth B like this.
  19. Mario

Mario Powers

They simply don't care! Dear Lady pray with me for these souls who are selling themselves to the devil for filthy lucre! :mad::sick::cry:

Let God arise and His enemies be scattered! How long O Lord before you act? Save us, Heavenly Father!

Lord have Mercy!

Mary's child, AED, Beth B and 2 others like this.
  20. PurpleFlower

PurpleFlower Powers

It can't just be greed. It's evil scales over their eyes or something... Fueled by the offerings/evil prayers of pagans. You can see that when you notice just how prevalent witchcraft/paganism/occult stuff is everywhere right now. I can't shop for anything without seeing occult stuff for sale and plenty of people buying it for their "home altars." If anything, it's a strong reminder of the power of prayer, on both sides...and a call to get our prayer life and fasting in order.

Mary's child, Whatever, Mario and 4 others like this.