Coronavirus

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by garabandal, Jan 22, 2020.

1. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Praying, Beth, and at Mass and Adoration tonight.
    I would just "bust right in" that hospital and administer some applesauce and ivermectin. Any way you can do that?

2. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

No one is allowed to visit….horrible. Or I’d give t! but thank you…

Mary's child, Jo M and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  3. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

I wish…they’d call security.
    Don’t admit them if at all possible! Or give them the ivermectin before you do.

Jo M and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  4. Jo M

Jo M Powers

I totally agree. I would definitely give Ivermectin a try before admission. I realize of course it would depend on the situation, if you have an emergency on your hands you may not have a choice. What these hospitals are doing is a crime, it is evil, and it is medical murder if they deliberately withhold a potentially lifesaving drug. What happened to compassionate care? I am convinced they are preventing family from visiting because they want complete control of your loved ones. This is diabolical. Continued prayers for your brother in law and your family, thank goodness the priest is allowed to see him.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2021
    Byron, Sunnyveil, Beth B and 3 others like this.
  5. Jo M

Jo M Powers

I was thinking the same. I would be so furious I would probably try to disguise myself as a healthcare worker and sneak in. It's hard to believe we even have to think about doing such a thing. :(

6. Mario

Mario Powers

7. Jo M

Jo M Powers

100%. We are in grave danger. :(

Mary's child and Beth B like this.
  8. Mario

Mario Powers

They simply don't care! Dear Lady pray with me for these souls who are selling themselves to the devil for filthy lucre! :mad::sick::cry:

Let God arise and His enemies be scattered! How long O Lord before you act? Save us, Heavenly Father!

Lord have Mercy!

Mary's child, AED, Beth B and 2 others like this.
  9. PurpleFlower

PurpleFlower Powers

It can't just be greed. It's evil scales over their eyes or something... Fueled by the offerings/evil prayers of pagans. You can see that when you notice just how prevalent witchcraft/paganism/occult stuff is everywhere right now. I can't shop for anything without seeing occult stuff for sale and plenty of people buying it for their "home altars." If anything, it's a strong reminder of the power of prayer, on both sides...and a call to get our prayer life and fasting in order.

Mary's child, Whatever, Mario and 4 others like this.
  10. jackzokay

jackzokay Archangels

But it'll all be okay, because the perpetrators - just like the bankers before them, will say, "sorry" !
    Crazy world lads... It's a crazy world.

Whatever, AED and Beth B like this.
  11. theflyingnun

theflyingnun Archangels

This is a presentation from Steve Kirsch who is the narrating the story about how Channel 7 Detroit request had backfired concerning the Facebook question: After the vaccines were available to everyone, did you lose an unvaccinated loved one to COVID-19? If you're willing to share your family's story, please DM us your contact information. We may reach out for a story we're working on.

TFNT5: WXYZ-TV Facebook request backfires: Revenge of the vaccine injured

Go to the 1 hour and 5 minute mark exactly to watch this video from a health care worker who had gotten sick from the shot.

https://rumble.com/vmkcaa-tfnt5-wxy...backfires-revenge-of-the-vaccine-injured.html

Jason Fernando and FatimaPilgrim like this.
  12. FatimaPilgrim

FatimaPilgrim Powers

13. FatimaPilgrim

FatimaPilgrim Powers

Diabolical disorientation has run rampant. It’s going to get a lot worse. Much much worse

Jo M, AED and Beth B like this.
  14. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Jo, you understand completely what’s going on.

in case anyone missed this from Project Veritas, this is what’s going on…part 1:

Jason Fernando and Jo M like this.
  15. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

If I could..I would! It could mean life or death….yes, I would!

Jo M likes this.
  16. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Yes PF..it’s more than greed..it’s evil for the sake of evil. How many compromised souls….?

PurpleFlower, Jo M and AED like this.
  17. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

You’d have to be fast and prepared! But it’s worth it.
    I suggested that they take my sisters husband out rather than put him on the deadly ventilator, but she’d need oxygen at home. Things are moving too quick. So have a plan ready in advance! It’s your family!

Mary's child, Jo M and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  18. Mario

Mario Powers

It's been awhile since I've been tempted to hate, FP, but today has definitely been a challenge for me to pray for our enemies. We are truly splitting into two camps, the battle is intensifying!

I believe we are entering into the Garden of Olives where Jesus experiences great anguish in the darkness.

Mark 14:32 They came to a place named Gethsemane; and He said to His disciples, "Sit here until I have prayed." 33 And He took with Him Peter and James and John, and began to be very distressed and troubled. 34 And He said to them, "My soul is deeply grieved to the point of death; remain here and keep watch." 35 And He went a little beyond them, and fell to the ground and began to pray that if it were possible, the hour might pass Him by. 36 And He was saying, "Abba! Father! All things are possible for You; remove this cup from Me; yet not what I will, but what You will." 37 And He came and found them sleeping, and said to Peter, "Simon, are you asleep? Could you not keep watch for one hour? 38 Keep watching and praying that you may not come into temptation; the spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak."

Last edited: Sep 21, 2021
  19. Ella

Ella Angels

RE: ivermectin

Hello All, I’m sorry to bother you as I know someone posted about ordering ivermectin tablets, I believe from the US. I’m unable to find the post...Tractor Supply, etc. now requires proof of horse (animal) ownership. I’d like to order some through a medical group, such as Frontline Doctors. Pharmacy’s in my area and for miles, will not fill prescriptions, which means finding a reputable M.D. group which you directly pay and they send the pills.

Thank you, again I’m sorry to bother you with what I know was addressed.

God Bless.

20. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

I am really upset that Tractor Supply now requires proof of horse ownership.
    That’s where I obtained my horse paste.

Jason Fernando, Beth B and Jo M like this.