Coronavirus

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by garabandal, Jan 22, 2020.

1. Steve Kirsch - FDA Advisory Committee 9/17/2021 (3 minutes)

BOMBSHELL Info During Todays FDA Vax Meeting Dr Rose States Based on The VAERS Data...(2 minutes)

Last edited: Sep 19, 2021
  2. ellen

ellen Ellen

Thank god for Rumble!

Jason Fernando likes this.
  3. Rain

Rain Powers

https://www.delawareohionews.com/na...d-health-benefits-from-unvaccinated-veterans/

President Joe Biden has ordered the Department of Veterans Affairs to withhold healthcare benefits from unvaccinated veterans as part of an aggressive new initiative to combat the COVID-19 pandemic.

Beginning November 1, any veteran seeking medical care at a VA facility must have had at least one shot of the vaccine to receive services under their medical benefits package.

4. Jo M

Jo M Powers

The article is so outrageous, I am wondering if it could possibly be fake news. I have not heard this from another news source. I mean this article is so bad, no veteran would tolerate the likes of this. :(

Mary's child likes this.
  5. Whatever

Whatever Archangels

Did you read the comments? The report is from a parody website: https://www.delawareohionews.com/legal-statements/
    "Legal Statements
    Disclaimer

All stories herein are parodies (satire, fiction, fake, not real) of people and/or actual events. All names are made up (unless used in a parody of public figures) and any similarity is purely coincidental."​

Biden might be stupid enough to make such a statement but the people surrounding him aren't.

Mary's child, Jo M and Don_D like this.
  6. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

Yes, this is a satire site like the babylon bee or the onion. Sad that it has come to a point when it is hard to tell the difference isn't it?

Mary's child, Jo M and Whatever like this.
  7. Jo M

Jo M Powers

No I didn’t read the comments, but I suspected it was fake. Awful.

Mary's child likes this.
  8. Jo M

Jo M Powers

True Don. Very difficult to wade through it all these days. Can’t trust anything.

Mary's child likes this.
  9. Rain

Rain Powers

Oops. I didn't realize it was fake news. Sadly, it's too easy to believe such ridiculousness because it often turns out to be true. I'm glad it was false in this case. Thanks for pointing it out.

Jo M and Mary's child like this.
  10. AED

AED Powers

This is a PURE OUTRAGE. I hope expert pro bono lawyers are lining up.

Jo M likes this.
  11. padraig

padraig Powers

The National Office of Statistics shows that virus infection rates amongst those who have been double jabbed for those aged 49 to 70 in England and Wales is twice as high as for those who are unvaccinated.

Reported by Stephen Preston, a respected and well known Journalist, in a recent tweet. There has been a strong demand that he be the modern equivalent of burnt at the stake. But he was simply quoting Government Official Stats which clearly show that if you want to catch the virus you should get yourself double jabbed.

https://www.itv.com/news/2021-09-11...doubled-vaxxed-aged-40-79-than-for-non-vaxxed

[​IMG]

theflyingnun and Jo M like this.
  12. jackzokay

jackzokay Archangels

...and look at this, this is just crazy:

https://openvaers.com/covid-data

Jason Fernando and theflyingnun like this.
  13. theflyingnun

theflyingnun Archangels

I wonder if it is prophetic that Israel is leading all countries in getting the vaccines. They already have their third vaccination and the numbers are starting to look bad. Now they are talking about a 4th jab and maybe more!

Political commentator Kim Iversen unpacks ‘alarming and shocking’ COVID data from Israel
    Political talk show host Kim Iversen, who has been closely following COVID vaccine data in multiple countries, walks viewers through the data from Israel suggesting the vaccines are failing.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/p...-israel/?utm_source=top_news&utm_campaign=usa

AED likes this.
  14. theflyingnun

theflyingnun Archangels

How can any City, State, Church, or business have the authority to mandate these shots when there are so many deathly problems associated with these jabs? Has everyone lost their mind? I pray that it doesn’t get so bad that everyone turns into zombies like the “Walking Dead”program.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2021
    jackzokay, HeavenlyHosts and AED like this.
  15. Poor Israel...

theflyingnun, HeavenlyHosts and AED like this.
  16. thomas21

thomas21 Archangels

They don't. An unjust law is no law.

People are not submitting to be good citizens or do what is right. They are submitting because the state threatens to make their lives miserable if they don't. Or because they've turned off their brains because certain thoughts disturb their false peace and worldly ambitions. Perhaps school education persuaded them to always be submissive to the state and people claiming to be authorities.

Two questions they don't ask:

Is the authority legitimate?

Does it have the authority to command what it does?

theflyingnun and Don_D like this.
  17. padraig

padraig Powers

It seems to me , by this stage, that the jabs are not stopping the virus, but actually making if much, much, much worse..as long predicted. ..and that this effect is done with intent.

Of course they will say I am a Lizard Lord Conspiracy Nut Job for writing this, but that's the way it seems to little old Nut Job me. :):)

A good example of this comes from Duke University in the USA. 98% of the students and staff are double jabbed, yet on one day over 300 of them were down with the virus, the vast majority of them vaccinated.

Now imagine they were jabbed against ,say, the Measles, Polio or Small Pox. Then over 300 fell down with Measles, Polio or Small Pox; what would we think?
    Well we would not think too well about the vaccines.

Lizard Lord Conspiracy Theorist ..over and out...:):):);)

It's so aggravating to be constantly told we are too stupid to understand things.

It all reminds me of the Aria, 'Nessun Dorma', (no one sleeps). Well at least some of us are sleeping with one eye opened.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2021
    AED and Mary's child like this.
  18. thomas21

thomas21 Archangels

We’re CTs. Conspiracy theorists or critical thinkers, you decide.

Mary's child likes this.
  19. ellen

ellen Ellen

The only response I have to whats going on in Israel is this:

INSANITY>>>>> Einstein once said that insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result

If I were PM of Israel .....instead of giving my population a 4th dose... I would make sure that they all had IVERMECTIN tablets and MANDATE THAT!!! :rolleyes: Good bye Covid ....See ya!!!

Jason Fernando and theflyingnun like this.