Coronavirus

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by garabandal, Jan 22, 2020.

1. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Agree!

BrianK likes this.
  2. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

It’s all spiritual imo

PurpleFlower and BrianK like this.
  3. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Yes, this is why mainstream social media is censoring everything

BrianK likes this.

4. This is also what I believed, this is the science that we have known before, you cannot be reinfected if you already had the virus.

Those fake PCR tests proposed by Dr. Fauci, with those high cycle rates of 35-40s instead of just 20s, is what brings confusion to all of these. They will just keep giving you many false positives.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2021
    AED, BrianK and Beth B like this.
  5. miker

miker Powers

6. miker

miker Powers

7. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

VAX MANDATES EXEMPTIONS: You have rights!

Last edited: Sep 15, 2021
  8. BrianK

BrianK Archangels Staff Member

Yes, and much much more than vaccines, for that matter.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/dr-makary-says-natural-immunity-is-more-effective-then-vaccine-immunity/ar-AAMX3sM 4E9A8E4E-F64A-4278-B5D1-BA58C219E2CD.jpeg

https://news.emory.edu/stories/2021/07/covid_survivors_resistance/index.html

“Ahmed says investigators were surprised to see that convalescent participants also displayed increased immunity against common human coronaviruses as well as SARS-CoV-1, a close relative of the current coronavirus. The study suggests that patients who survived COVID-19 are likely to also possess protective immunity even against some SARS-CoV-2 variants. “​

Last edited: Sep 15, 2021
    Jason Fernando and Beth B like this.
  9. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Doctors have had their medical liscense threatened if they gave a patient any exemptions!

10. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Thanks Brian for the backup evidence!

Jason Fernando and BrianK like this.
  11. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

12. thomas21

thomas21 Archangels

It’s possible for large group of educated people to adhere to something based on conformity rather than science alone.Take how religiously a few years ago evolution and climate change were pushed. For the layman they just said “trust the science” and “all these scientists can’t be lying”. Scientists who dissented from the party line lost reputation and jobs.

Sam likes this.
  13. andree

andree Powers

I didn't see an answer to this question so wanted to say that many associations have been lobbying strongly for comparative studies between vaxxed vs unvaxxed children for decades and the powers-at-be have never complied with this request and produced one study. There is an aggressive vaccine schedule for children in most countries that has never been tested against a control group despite decades of efforts to get one done. The reason is probably because parents and many doctors see that unvaxxed children are much healthier overall with little or no "modern" ailments like autism, ADD, OCD, sensory-processing disorders, etc...

If it has never been done for the children's schedule, why would it be done just for this one injection? And even if they produced something, the system is corrupt, so what is the point of another study anyway?

[​IMG]

Sam, HeavenlyHosts and AED like this.
  14. andree

andree Powers

15. AED

AED Powers

:eek:

16. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Sam likes this.
  17. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

“The system is corrupt, so what is the point of another study anyway?”
    You spoke volumes of truth there!

Beth B and AED like this.
  18. Whatever

Whatever Archangels

Brian, I think that by now most people (probably not Dr. Fauci and those who treat him like a God) believe that immunity from a previous infection is better than vaccine acquired immunity. The jury is out on whether it provides immunity to variants. The degree of mutation in the variant probably makes a difference. Are people who test positive told which variant they have? I doubt that happens in most cases. With thousands of tests being done every day, is it possible for all positive test results to identify the variant?

In one of Dr. Mobeen's recent videos he talks about a lad in Pakistan who was very ill with the virus, recovered, got vaccinated, contracted the virus again and transmitted it to his friends who had been vaccinated. I was doing something else while listening to Dr. Mobeen so don't know what they had been vaccinated with or what variant of the virus they had. I think he said something early in the video about Pakistan using Chinese or Russian produced vaccines as well as the ones used in the West. There seems to be a shortage of Ivermectin in Pakistan.

Dr. Mobeen's latest video is a discussion with Dr. Marik about treatment at various stages of the virus. Dr. Marik maintains that the virus stops replicating after a certain number of days (I think he said 8). I won't try to paraphrase what he said because I'm bound to get it back to front but his theory about what happens at each stage of infection and after the virus stops replicating seems to make sense. The video is worth watching although I suppose you won't like what Dr. Marik says about masks (he's very much in favour of masks). I think that the video would be more helpful to medics than for those of us who will be self-medicating in the early stages of infection.

BrianK likes this.
  19. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

I’d like to know this too….
    “With thousands of tests being done every day, is it possible for all positive test results to identify the variant?”

HeavenlyHosts likes this.
  20. Sam

Sam Powers

What came to mind was Sister Kenny and her treatment of polio which worked, but she was villainised by doctors and the powers that be in the medical community in her day.

Beth B and AED like this.