Coronavirus

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by garabandal, Jan 22, 2020.

1. ellen

ellen Ellen

Sorry AED didnt mean to reply to your post.

AED likes this.
  2. dcana

dcana Principalities

Sorry for the delay.
    I find it hard to believe that every health agency, hospital, etc. is lying to us. I recently saw a story on the local news from the director of a local hospital that about 90% of hospitalized patients are unvaccinated. Was he simply lying? I believe there is and has been a huge amount of propaganda and lying going on since last year but that would involve a massive conspiracy that I don't believe is able to not be found out. Wouldn't thousands of nurses and doctors come out and say that's just not true? What would be their motivation to lie, anyway? N.B. I'm talking about local agencies and so on, not Fauci, CDC, etc.

AED likes this.
  3. ellen

ellen Ellen

I may be wrong but I think that we wont get the same virus again that we had previously but..we can get a new flu virus and think we were reinfected by the same one??

Thats why we need to get vaccinated every year... because the virus is new/different. IMHO

Whatever likes this.
  4. BrianK

BrianK Powers Staff Member

It’s obvious every national and international health agency has been lying to us about

1) the actual Covid fatality rates,
    2) the effectiveness of masks (medical literature is unanimous - they don’t work for respiratory viruses),
    3) social distancing (again, NO basis in science),
    4) the necessity for lock downs and quarantines (staying indoors increases risks of Covid),
    5) saying HCQ and Ivermectin are dangerous and don’t work (they do!),
    6) Covid mRNA vaccines are safe and effective (they’re deadly and ineffective) and
    7) we KNOW to expect antibody dependent enhancement (ADE) among the vaccinated causing more virulent and deadly reactions among the vaccinated exposed to the strains this very vaccine is causing.

So…why would you trust them about reported hospitalization rates of unvaxxed versus vaxxed?

Malachi, Beth B and Jo M like this.
  5. BrianK

Yes, there is a massive conspiracy. When men abandons God, that hole in his heart will be filled by something, even if he thinks he is “above” the “myth” of God.

This conspiracy is demonic, even if 99.999% of those participating in it are clueless of its demonic nature.

That’s why no one can “see” the master behind the scenes, pulling the strings of all these puppets.

Beth B and Jo M like this.
  6. BrianK

They are, all over alternative media.

Beth B and Jo M like this.
  7. ellen

ellen Ellen

BINGO!!! Brian!

8. ellen

ellen Ellen

DOUBLE BINGO!!!

Beth B likes this.
  9. Whatever

Whatever Archangels

I should have added an eyeroll emoji after my comment about Dr. Fauci. I don't doubt his credentials but I would seek a gazillion other opinions before taking his advice on anything.

I'm sure that there were a lot of misdiagnoses especially in the early stages before more attention was paid to the testing process. I do think that reinfection is possible, most likely with mutated strains. Isn't that the reason the 'flu doesn't go away and the vaccines have to be tweaked every year? Maybe we will reach a similar stage with covid where it is highly transmissible but only life threatening for the elderly and those with compromised immune systems? I wonder would we have reached that stage already had early treatment been an option for covid. Perhaps we'll get there when pfizermectin is approved.

BrianK likes this.
  10. ellen

ellen Ellen

Ha ..and why are these"whistle blowers" not HEADLINES in the MSM.... because they are not conforming to the "proper"narrative and will be banned!!

BrianK likes this.
  11. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

I think I read that natural immunity protects against variants?
    Maybe Brian can comment?

12. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Agree!

BrianK likes this.
  13. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

It’s all spiritual imo

PurpleFlower and BrianK like this.
  14. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Yes, this is why mainstream social media is censoring everything

BrianK likes this.

15. This is also what I believed, this is the science that we have known before, you cannot be reinfected if you already had the virus.

Those fake PCR tests proposed by Dr. Fauci, with those high cycle rates of 35-40s instead of just 20s, is what brings confusion to all of these. They will just keep giving you many false positives.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2021
    AED, BrianK and Beth B like this.
  16. miker

miker Powers

17. miker

miker Powers

18. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

VAX MANDATES EXEMPTIONS: You have rights!

Last edited: Sep 15, 2021
  19. BrianK

Yes, and much much more than vaccines, for that matter.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/dr-makary-says-natural-immunity-is-more-effective-then-vaccine-immunity/ar-AAMX3sM 4E9A8E4E-F64A-4278-B5D1-BA58C219E2CD.jpeg

https://news.emory.edu/stories/2021/07/covid_survivors_resistance/index.html

“Ahmed says investigators were surprised to see that convalescent participants also displayed increased immunity against common human coronaviruses as well as SARS-CoV-1, a close relative of the current coronavirus. The study suggests that patients who survived COVID-19 are likely to also possess protective immunity even against some SARS-CoV-2 variants. “​

Last edited: Sep 15, 2021
    Jason Fernando and Beth B like this.
  20. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Doctors have had their medical liscense threatened if they gave a patient any exemptions!