Coronavirus

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by garabandal, Jan 22, 2020.

1. Krizevac

Krizevac Archangels

Two or three days ago I tried Amazon for masks but there were long wait times even then. You can make your own though. If you don't have a sewing machine you could hand sew or some folks on YouTube are even using a glue gun. T-shirts are often made from a stretchy knit fabric. I have no idea how effective these are at filtering viruses.

AED, Jo M and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  2. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Just horrid.

Jo M and AED like this.
  3. Indy

Indy Praying

I know, and its such a great tree plus the smell is amazing when flowering.

Jo M, HeavenlyHosts and AED like this.
  4. Jo M

Jo M Powers

Great idea. I just picked up a box of masks this morning at my local supermarket, and the supply was very low.

AED and padraig like this.
  5. padraig

padraig New Member

One good thing about about trying to be a good Catholic is you can spot lies when they are batted right at you.:)

I spoke to one gentleman , fallen away from the Faith last night about the virus and he looked at me blankly. He did not know what I was talking about.

I asked him if he had not seen the folks in space suits around the Infectious Diseases ward taking care of the young Chinese gentleman?
    He nodded. It suddenly dawned.

The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God. For we do not preach ourselves, but Jesus Christ as Lord, and ourselves as your servants for

Mary's child, Jo M and AED like this.
  6. padraig

padraig New Member

Don't use flimsy material. Use strong solid. Flimsy is actually worse than useless. It becomes moist and attracts germs.
    If the worse comes to the worse avoid public places. Stay home as much as you can. Stay solitary. Avoid hospitals. Treat yourself Know how to. No matter how sick you are.

Be aware of social break down. Power Outages. Lack of food supplies. Stock up on water etc. Social unrest. Keep yourself to yourself. Be very ready to keep your children from schools etc.

This is not forever. They should have a good vaccine up and unrunning and available by next Christmas.
    Don't believe anything you hear from Governments or the media..they are already doing the Fairy tale stuff.:)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 25, 2020
  7. Krizevac

Krizevac Archangels

I will have to research which fabrics are most effective

8. padraig

padraig New Member

Strong, can breath through, won't get moist.

9. Christy1983

Christy1983 Archangels

Please let us know which fabrics are best. I would like to get some, just in case. I can sew.

sparrow, Jo M, Tanker and 3 others like this.
  10. Krizevac

Krizevac Archangels

Chances are you already have something you can cut up.

Cotton is breathable so is muslin but both are absorbent and therefore will get moist from breathing I'm thinking

11. garabandal

garabandal Powers

The spread of a deadly new virus is accelerating, Chinese President Xi Jinping warned, after holding a special government meeting on the Lunar New Year public holiday.

The country is facing a "grave situation" Mr Xi told senior officials, according to state television.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-51249208

12. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Maybe you can make a cotton or muslin mask with a pocket and you can put sterile gauze in the pocket and change it out after awhile. The mask itself would be washable. Just a thought
    I dunno

Jo M likes this.
  13. BrianK

BrianK Proud2bRC Staff Member

14. BrianK

15. BrianK

https://gellerreport.com/2020/01/coronavirus-death-toll.html/

CORONAVIRUS: Reports of 10,000 DEAD in Wuhan, China

“there may already be ~10,000 dead there from the virus. He was quite graphic about dreadful conditions in the city. He opined that the government was not coming clean on real facts. Imagine that?

It is far worse Bill than people imagine: My friend reiterated that Wuhan, more than other places in China, has a local population which consumes rats, bats, snakes, etc. , just like I told him.

His Wuhan relative recounted incidents of people walking down street and dropping dead. I see why the government has quarantined the place, which means nobody (especially the press) gets out or into the city.

This is really scary stuff. I imagine that China was, and is covering up what they thought was contained and now is not and I doubt they understand the scope of global fallout that they have unleashed.

16. Jo M

Jo M Powers

HeavenlyHosts, AED and sparrow like this.
  17. BrianK

18. sparrow

sparrow The ultimate limit to evil is Divine Mercy

Awesome, thanks Indy! When you figure out how to package and send them, I'm interested!

19. Jo M

Jo M Powers

Thanks Padraig. Sound advice.

HeavenlyHosts and AED like this.
  20. AED

AED Powers

Sam, HeavenlyHosts and Jo M like this.