Coronavirus

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by garabandal, Jan 22, 2020.

1. MMM

MMM Archangels

Vax Pass coming to Ontario. Shortly, my wife and I will not be allowed in any non-essential business. We both may even have issues at work.

I will not submit.

If they were proven safe and effective I would consider it but they have yet to be proven either. Israel data proves the vax does not stop transmission and 59% of critical patients with covid are fully vaxxed.

Rather upset at the moment but better pray on things.

Sam, Te Deum, Mary's child and 3 others like this.
  2. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

We’re in this together., praying for you!

Sam, Te Deum, Mary's child and 2 others like this.
  3. Whatever

Whatever Archangels

Thank God your son and his girlfriend are on the mend and didn't pass the virus on to you. Would you mind very much telling us again what is your prophylactic treatment. The thread takes so many twists and turns, making it hard to keep up.

I don't know whether I have already mentioned this but I know of someone who contracted the virus twice and was sick enough both times. He wasn't dangerously ill nor sick enough to be hospitalised but he didn't breeze through it. He is young, fit and healthy. Natural immunity seems to be better than vaccine acquired immunity but it's not a 100% guarantee against reinfection.

Beth B, Jo M and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  4. Denmomof3

Denmomof3 Principalities

Yes, I am taking for Prophylactic:
    Zinc- 15-30 mg
    Vitamin C-1000 mg
    D3- 2000 IU
    Quercetin- 250 mg
    Gargling with Crest Mouthwash at least 1-2 times a day that has cetylpyridinium chloride
    Melatonin-5 mg
    Ivermectin 2x/week - just started within the past few weeks
    low dosage of aspirin - 81 mg

During post exposure:
    Zinc- 30 mg
    Vitamin C-2000 mg
    D3- 5000 IU
    Quercetin- 500 mg
    Gargling with Crest Mouthwash at least 1-2 times a day that has cetylpyridinium chloride
    Melatonin-6 mg (I can't do more, I wake up feeling foggy headed)
    Ivermectin 2x/week
    Nasal rinse- (made with 1/4 tsp iodine and 2 tsp of saline solution) 1-2 x/day
    continuation of taking aspirin

I am now back on the prophylactic protocol
    I also have a prescription for ivermectin and Azithromycin when I thought that maybe I was infected but I will save it in case me or someone in my family may become infected.

Yes, I have heard of a couple of people who have been reinfected. I pray my son gets through this without having long term issues but he is young so hopefully he will be ok.

Sam, Beth B, Te Deum and 4 others like this.
  5. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

In case anyone is interested in an economic prophylactic treatment for corona virus. Place a picture of Divine Mercy Jesus on the front door, and leave it up to Him.

If He permits me to get symptoms, I will use the ivermectin and Indian tonic water in addition to the zinc and vitamin D3 already in use.

The vitamin C would not be suitable for me as when it was prescribed a few years ago the levels in my body went too high, another bargain.

This virus is beginning to get a bit like Megan and Harry. How I wish they would just go away and let us get on with life. Sigh.

Byron, Sam, Beth B and 5 others like this.
  6. Whatever

Whatever Archangels

Thank you very much for taking the trouble to type all that again. It's very helpful. I have everything on your prophylaxis list although Lysterine is my mouthwash. Some people recommend taking vitamin K2 with the D3 - something to do with how the body handles calcium.

Sam, Beth B, Te Deum and 1 other person like this.
  7. Jo M

Jo M Powers

Agree, everyone should have the Devine Mercy on the front door! Megan and Harry...ugh. :rolleyes:

Julia, Byron, Beth B and 1 other person like this.
  8. Liza

Liza Angels

My husband and I have deadlines from work to get vaccinated or be terminated from work by October 15. I work as a Pediatrician for a large group in Florida, and have worked with same group for 15 years. My husband works for a large Cruise company in their Treasury department for the past 12 years. We have 3 school aged children. I will not get vaccinated, I trust in Jesus. I hope my husband does not submit to the pressure. We will be requesting religious exemptions. Please pray for us.

Julia, Sam, BrianK and 10 others like this.
  9. Denmomof3

Denmomof3 Principalities

I agree as well. I have the Divine Mercy image on both my front and my back door.

Julia, Byron, Beth B and 3 others like this.
  10. Whatever

Whatever Archangels

In my prayers from now on.

Julia, Sam, Beth B and 2 others like this.
  11. Denmomof3

Denmomof3 Principalities

You are very welcome! I had not heard about the vitamin K2. Good to know!

12. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Prayers !

Flathighc, Sam, Te Deum and 2 others like this.
  13. IheartMary

IheartMary New Member

If these vaccines have long term complications, the legal consequences and law suits filed because of these mandates could be devastating to those companies that are requiring the vaccine. They don't seem to consider that. I am appalled at the child-like trust so many people have in these shots.

Sam, Pray4peace, Te Deum and 2 others like this.
  14. ellen

ellen Ellen

Hey Den.... I am on the FLCCC Ivermectin prophylactic protocol. I am taking Iver once a week for 8 weeks....along with the other supplements that are in your protocol. Then off for 4mos.
    I notice that you take Iver twice a week . If you dont mind my asking.... where did you get your protocol? How long will you be taking it as a prophylactic?

15. ellen

ellen Ellen

Liza... Praying for a speedy resolution to this situation that you and your husband now find yourselves.

Carmel333, Sam, Jo M and 1 other person like this.
  16. Mario

Mario Powers

Canada is a step ahead of even States like California! I notice that the issue now, unlike early in the year, centers on the vaccination, and not deaths. They will be ramping up now in the USA for vaccine passports. Unfortunately, I think they'll be happy with the compliance level.:(

Lord have Mercy!

Last edited: Aug 29, 2021
    Sam, Mary's child, Jo M and 1 other person like this.
  17. Denise P

Denise P Archangels

Hi Ellen,
    When I began to take it it was once a week but they changed it about 10 days ago to every 4 days.

18. Ananchal

Ananchal Vigilans

I went all out. I have the Divine Mercy picture on my front and back door and on all windows. I hope that doesn’t sound superstitious, but I am trusting He will take care of me and provide :)

Sam, Mary's child, Denmomof3 and 2 others like this.
  19. https://covid19criticalcare.com/wp-...LCCC-Alliance-I-MASKplus-Protocol-ENGLISH.pdf

They are still updating their medicines uptake based on their current research and findings. So the medicine protocol which they gave 2 weeks ago could be upgraded again next week if there is an even better methodology to handle the coronavirus

Sam likes this.
  20. Saw this in another website

Covinfo Data Dump:-
    The current Covid19 vaccines have several problems. I would say that there are 9 main areas of interest:
    • the spike protein appears to be cytotoxic.
    • the emergence of immune escape variants.
    • the potential for antibody dependent enhancement.
    • the potential for autoimmune disorders.
    • the narrow design focus of the vaccines.
    • the fact that alternative treatments are available to both prevent and treat covid.
    • they are trying to jab everyone, even people who have recovered from covid and do not need the jab.
    • there are a growing number of severe reactions to the vaccines but this fact gets very little coverage in the press and sometimes it even gets outright censorship.
    • the potential for long term unknown side effects and the potential impact of this on national security.

Te Deum likes this.