Coronavirus

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by garabandal, Jan 22, 2020.

1. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Truly ironic but true

sparrow and Jo M like this.
  2. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Jason, I’m glad you pointed out “Vitamin D3 a day. “ D3 is sometimes confused with D2. There is a difference.

Thank you again for all of the information you’re providing. Any therapies available to help those not getting vaxed is invaluable.

3. garabandal

garabandal Powers

It is also possible that the vaccines stimulate dormant diseases to re-activate in the body.

sparrow, Jo M, Jason Fernando and 2 others like this.
  4. Yes, even shingles is repeatedly said by different doctors...

Jo M and Beth B like this.
  5. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

News:
    FDA approves Pfizer's vaccine today.

Praying this doesn’t emboldened the push for vaccination mandates!

6. Denise P

Denise P Archangels

After taking the vaccine my friend got shingles in one of her ears and lost 50% of her hearing in that ear. Her doctor told her it may well have been a side effect from the vaccine.

sparrow, HeavenlyHosts, Sam and 4 others like this.

7. Nuremberg Trials 2.0

8. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

I just found this on bitshute.com …this channel has a lot of information that they are trying to get out on Covid, ivermectin, and the vaccine. You might want to check his channel out. It looks very credible.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/YulxifVAxXvw/

sparrow likes this.
  9. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Just saw this….

Interesting.
    This is big :) "If an employer requires its employees to be vaccinated, adverse reactions to the vaccines are considered “work-related” by OSHA. Employers who require COVID-19 vaccines must notify OSHA within 24 hours of an employee’s inpatient hospitalization (or within eight hours of an employee’s death) resulting from an adverse reaction."https://www.natlawreview.com/articl...n6zCoDnZWHxhM4_06KoN19MVl1khaNsDHoAhpavCbGElM

[​IMG]

HeavenlyHosts and Sam like this.
  10. Jo M

Jo M Powers

Sadly I think this is what they've been waiting for. :(
    My son in law works at the hospital, and he told me yesterday he heard talk about insurance companies refusing to pay ICU bills for patients who refused the vaccine. :eek:

HeavenlyHosts, Sam and Beth B like this.
  11. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Awww no….I figured this might happen. Guess I’d better have my soul Lilly white and my will in order.
    We need legal guidance on this….cause I believe he is right.

HeavenlyHosts and Jo M like this.
  12. Whatever

Whatever Archangels

They say the same about the virus. Early treatment seems to be essential. Unfortunately, authorities have put all their eggs into the vaccine basket and aren't interested in any kind of treatment until a person requires hospital care.

We need to be careful about recommending any kind of medical treatment on the internet. What each of us finds effective may not be good for someone else. It may be harmful. For example, the advice across the board on practically every website recommends vitamin D3. I know someone who suffers from sarcoidosis. His doctor has warned him against taking Vitamin D. Does that mean that everyone with sarcoidosis should avoid Vitamin D? I don't know. The advice could be specific to him, but another person with the same condition could do himself harm if he takes the vitamin without first checking with his doctor.

HeavenlyHosts, Sam and Beth B like this.
  13. Joan J

Joan J HolySpiritCome!

L
    Ast I heard, it will be delayed as they release it in India etc. I heard 4th qtr.

Beth B and miker like this.
  14. jackzokay

jackzokay Archangels

Out and about today Beth.. Still a lil chesty. But well on the mend.

15. miker

miker Powers

Beth B likes this.
  16. miker

miker Powers

Yes. You are right. They announced a delay. Now hoping for 4th Q. I also heard FDA will not grant them a EUA saying since there are already vaccine (mRNAs) on marker this one is not needed. Ugh

17. PurpleFlower

PurpleFlower Powers

I figured this would happen. They REALLY want us to take those mrna shots

HeavenlyHosts and Te Deum like this.
  18. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Oh, that’s great! Praise God because you sure had a bad case…!

19. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

You’re right, everyone needs to consult their doctor. However, it’s a shame that they are not providing advise other than to just get vexed…. Not all, but most aren’t offering the therapies. We’re pretty much on our own.

20. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie