Coronavirus

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by garabandal, Jan 22, 2020.

1. ellen

ellen Ellen

Beth B and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  2. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

:D

3. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

HH…best post of my day! Had a good laugh! Thanks! Lol! :LOL:

4. AED

AED Powers

Beth B and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  5. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

The best part is it’s true:ROFLMAO:

Beth B and AED like this.
  6. PurpleFlower

PurpleFlower Powers

Oh. Great.

Ananchal, Sam and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  7. Katfalls

Katfalls Powers

This is a video a good friend of mine posted on FB. I can't believe it hasn't been removed yet. She has been debilitated since having the vac, she is bitter that she wasn't informed of side effects. No Dr. will treat her. She is an artist, I have known her for about forty years. God help us.

8. Katfalls

Katfalls Powers

oh darn, Looks like they have taken it down. She is paralyzed from the waist down, no muscle tone in her hands. Can't lift a cup of tea :-(.

Ananchal, Jason Fernando, Sam and 2 others like this.
  9. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

They took it down is no surprise to me…..

10. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

This is so heartbreaking…..and to me…unnecessary. Poor lady!

Carol55 and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  11. Indy

Indy Praying

Fauci sounds like 'fau' 'chi'

fau like faux (silent x) in french meaning false
    chi meaning energy, with a Chinese ring to it

False energy Chinese style.

Just something that crossed my mind earlier when bringing the turf home. Maybe this comparison has been made before.

People have been indoctrinated into the Church of Fauci and God help any conspiracy theorist who begs to differ.

Ananchal, Denise P, Beth B and 4 others like this.
  12. Mario

Mario Powers

Jesus forewarned that He would be "the ultimate divider" of families; the vaccine issue might be a foreshadowing. What this whole situation proves is the power of "fear" when our focus is on this life alone, without keeping our eyes on eternity.

Mary's child, Jason Fernando and AED like this.
  13. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

I have heard on a video somewhere that NOVAVAX does use cell lines from aborted babies in the production process for checking quality and effectiveness. They use the traditional method in making the vaccine; so no aborted babies affected at that stage, but cell lines are used for quality control. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

There was a French firm making a vaccine that would be acceptable morally and ethically, and I am waiting for hear from our FSSP Priest when and if it is available. Please God this will be soon. I don't care if it kills me or cures me as long as it is not using material from murdered innocents.

I will definitely post on the Forum if I hear there is a real safe (morally) vaccine available. Will use a headline on the post to make it more easy to see.

14. ellen

ellen Ellen

I saw two videos that say that no fetal cells were used in Novavax.
    Ill research more to find out.

I found this so far:

https://lozierinstitute.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/09.17.20-Fetal-Cell-Line-Fact-Sheet.pdf

https://www.genengnews.com/topics/d...ryonic-stem-cell-line-for-vaccine-production/

PurpleFlower likes this.
  15. ellen

ellen Ellen

My online searches for info on fetal cells used in vaccines has led me into a whirlpool of conflicting "facts".

One site says Astrazeneca vaccine does use fetal cell lines.... another says it doesnt??

Novavax ...according to one site does not. Then according to another ...it does??

I also have been made aware of the presence fetal cell lines used in most of the vaccines that many have already had in the past. Below is just a partial list . (Listed is Novavax. )

( There is also the distinction between the use of actual fetal cells.... as opposed to fetal cell lines.)

• MMR II for measles, mumps and rubella

• Priorix for measles, mumps and rubella

• Priorix-Tetra for measles, mumps, rubella and varicella

• Proquad for measles, mumps, rubella and varicella

• Vaqta for Hepatitis A

• Quadracel for diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis and polio

• Zostavax for shingles

• Pfizer for Covid-19

• Oxford/AstraZenica for Covid-19

• Novavax for Covid-19

16. AED

AED Powers

:cry::unsure:

HeavenlyHosts likes this.
  17. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Smoke and mirrors.

18. DesertStar7

DesertStar7 To Jesus + through Mary @-}---

I'm transcribing the interview (recorded early this month) of an 84-year-old Catholic lady, very sociable, active in her parish, who last year, shortly before the COVID situation, entered an assisted-living nursing home. She is a true social butterfly; had begun liking it there, taking meals in the dining room, and was only just getting to know fellow residents when California went into lockdown. :( Overnight she's stuck in her room with meals placed at her door in a paper bag. Family contact limited to FaceTime and phone calls.

The suffering in this woman's voice is sad to hear.

I hope California's restrictions have lifted or are more humane.

Sam likes this.
  19. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

So sad. This is so widespread, too.

DesertStar7 likes this.
  20. DesertStar7

DesertStar7 To Jesus + through Mary @-}---

Sam, Beth B, AED and 2 others like this.