Coronavirus

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by garabandal, Jan 22, 2020.

1. BrianK

BrianK Guest

Yes, so there’s no reason whatsoever for someone who has had Covid to get a vaccine.

Byron, Jo M, Sunnyveil and 2 others like this.
  2. Sunnyveil

Sunnyveil Archangels

We have a friend who's had stomach issues the last couple of years and who completed 2 rounds of the covid injections about a month ago. He's had 4 CT scans of his stomach performed during the last 2 years . The 4th one he had this week showed small blood clots in his lower lungs. The other 3 CT scans showed nothing of the sort.

Sam, Jo M and Beth B like this.
  3. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Truly awful. Another sad case.

Sam, Jo M and Beth B like this.

4. What if this is their plan?

Beth B likes this.
  5. BrianK

BrianK Guest

It is. This is a perfect example of Predictive programming.

Sam likes this.
  6. BrianK

BrianK Guest

https://u.osu.edu/vanzandt/2018/04/18/predictive-programming/

Predictive Programming
    April 18, 2018 at 12:04pm by van-zandt.2
    by Dahria Beaver

Predictive Programming is theory that the government or other higher-ups are using fictional movies or books as a mass mind control tool to make the population more accepting of planned future events. This was first described and proposed by researcher Alan Watt who defines Predictive programming as “Predictive programming is a subtle form of psychological conditioning provided by the media to acquaint the public with planned societal changes to be implemented by our leaders. If and when these changes are put through, the public will already be familiarized with them and will accept them as natural progressions, thus lessening possible public resistance and commotion.” (Wood) Then it was popularized by Alex Jones and David Icke. The most notable cases of predictive programing are the examples found in the Simpsons, The Dark Night Rises, The Hunger Games, and the oldest being from Futility. Information can be found on blog posts and many conspiracy theorists have either made videos on it or have spoken on the subject.

People who believe in this theory are mostly conspiracy theorists who think there will be a totalitarian government takeover, or on the more mild side, theorists who believe tragic events are an inside job or completely fake. David Icke proposed that the Sandy Hook shooting was predicted in the Dark Night Rises because Sandy Hook is shown on the map in one of the scenes. (Wood) While I was looking for more information on the motives behind the government participating in predictive programming I found that most commonly people believe the government creates a problem so the population will look to the government for a solution. However, because the government planned for the crisis the government will offer a solution that has been planned long before the crisis ever happened. Alan Watt, along with many others, believe a desired outcome is created through the power of suggestion in media. (Wood) This theory is still very popular today because any huge event can be seemingly traced back to cartoon or movie that was fortunate enough to predict it.

Predictive programming at its core is a tactic to reduce resistance by introducing concepts that seem far fetched and continuously reintroducing them to make these concepts appear more likely or at the very least acceptable. As always there is a reason why movies and television are used as the common vessel. When watching something a person typically perceives it as entertainment and their theoretical guard will be lowered and the subliminal messages will be directly go to the subconscious. It also is used as a sort of self fulfilling prophecy because once an expectation is created then when these events start to happen the population may seem more likely to accept the fate. There is also a control of imagination because the most commonly used tool in predictive programming is science fiction, by creating these stories the author can create boundaries of imagination and slowly show what may happen. (The Coincidence Theorist) As mentioned before one example of this is Futility. This is a book from 1898 that shared the story of a fictional ship named Titan that was deemed unsinkable and ended up crashing into an iceberg. With a similar description and fate this novel is seen as outlining the fate of the Titanic to create an acceptance among people for when the Titanic truly sank.
    Read the rest at the link

Jason Fernando, HeavenlyHosts and AED like this.
  7. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

From the 1970’s: the medium is the message.

by Marshall Mc Luhan

8. FatimaPilgrim

FatimaPilgrim Powers

Sam likes this.
  9. BrianK

BrianK Guest

A reporter on the street in California asked random people who had been vaccinated to do the magnet challenge.

The magnet stuck to the vaccine site in 6 out of 9 random vaccinated people.

I’m a doctor (podiatric surgeon). I was really skeptical about the previous anonymous “Covid vaccine magnet challenge” videos. But this is hard to discount.

https://rumble.com/vhelu5-the-covid-vaccine-magnet-challenge.html

Jo M likes this.
  10. bflocatholic

bflocatholic Powers

Maybe I missed it in this thread, but what is the significance of a magnet sticking to the vaccine site?

11. BrianK

BrianK Guest

Not sure yet, honestly. Magnetic nanoparticles in the vaccines?

bflocatholic likes this.
  12. BrianK

BrianK Guest

13. Jo M

Jo M Powers

:eek:

Beth B and Sunnyveil like this.
  14. andree

andree Powers

Here is another compilation of magnet experiences: https://www.bitchute.com/video/RhFSKIovxDjf/

Towards the end, there is a report of EMF readings being much higher for vacxinated people. Also there are reports on VAERS of people getting metallic taste. One guy even said it set off a metal detector!

I guess getting an MRI would be risky too?

Beth B and Sunnyveil like this.
  15. BrianK

BrianK Guest

Yes, but for other reasons. The vaccines are causing lymphadenopathy causing false positive breast scans. Women are being put through unnecessary surgeries for breast biopsies because of false Positives caused by the vaccines.

Beth B and josephite like this.
  16. Sunnyveil

Sunnyveil Archangels

Good thinking. MRIs, hmmmm. I know I don't want their blood.

Beth B likes this.
  17. Sunnyveil

Sunnyveil Archangels

This evening I spoke with our friend who got vaxxed and has blood clots in his lungs. His name is Rod and all prayers for his good health would be appreciated.

His wife passed away a year ago and he's had lots of stomach problems requiring a recent surgery. He's had 4 CT scans of his stomach area since January. The last one, after the surgery and 2 weeks after his 2nd vaccine, showed blood clots in his lungs. He and his family have no history of blood clots. From what I've read and watched it's absolutely one of the biggest side effects of all the vaccines. Unfortunately he's been so sick that he just went along with whatever the doctors recommended.

When the Israelites in the desert were being bitten by snakes, Moses' staff cured them. I'm hoping the Lord in his mercy will provide a cure during these times of deceptive evil.

Last edited: May 28, 2021

18. wow! thanks BrianK

BrianK likes this.
  19. BrianK

BrianK Guest

20. Jo M

Jo M Powers