Coronavirus

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by garabandal, Jan 22, 2020.

1. FatimaPilgrim

FatimaPilgrim Powers

Coronavirus, locusts, civil unrest in many countries. It’s almost like the storm is building.

Does anyone else think these are just a start though and not main events? that the main events when they break will be much more dire and widespread? I don’t know what all is coming but my feeling is that it’s not just 1 thing but much more and bigger things to come. Things like large scale economic collapse, literal civil wars amongst the factions currently at odds with each other, large geophysical events, all building to a crescendo “when things are at their worst”?

Sam, Serena, Jo M and 1 other person like this.
  2. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Sam and Jo M like this.
  3. padraig

padraig Powers

Yes. I was just thinking this this morning. It is a harbinger.

But I didn't like to write about it. I would feel like I was kicking people when they are down.

But it is the simple truth.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2020
    Jo M, AED and FatimaPilgrim like this.
  4. FatimaPilgrim

FatimaPilgrim Powers

Better to speak the truth now. And part of the truth is good news, that this is what must happen to turn the world back to God. I’m sure none of the apostles thought it was a win when God let His Son be crucified, but it was. We just need to Trust and do our part to help people, especially those who have turned away from God. They are the ones who will be especially flipped out and fearful. But we can help calm them and turn them back to God by showing them this is our just punishment for what we have wrought but there’s light at the end of the tunnel, the era of peace for those who get through it

Jo M and AED like this.
  5. AED

AED Powers

Amen.

Indy likes this.
  6. AED

AED Powers

Yes. A sudden crash course in who we really are and what our true condition is: utterly helpless without God. Utterly dependent on His Love and care. When I was a young woman--very worldly and carefree--i got a cancer diagnosis. That sobered me up fast. The greatest blessing of my life. God's gift.

Sam, Indy, Irishguy2 and 5 others like this.
  7. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

“The Hound of Heaven”

AED, Denise P and Jo M like this.
  8. DesertStar7

DesertStar7 Guest

Passover came to mind, was the inspiration.

AED and padraig like this.
  9. Yes, Indy, you can purchase it online....it goes also by the names "thieves oil" or "robbers relief oil" or, I think, also, "robbers oil". Here is the one a few of us here have purchased.....you can purchase it at this link below here or get it, the same one, from Amazon. Just compare prices and shipping costs, etc.:

https://butterflybeautyshop.com/collections/oil-blends/products/robbers-relief-essential-oil-blend

Here is the formula for making your own from Luz de Maria.....it contains the same ingredients as the one you can purchase online:

OIL OF THE GOOD SAMARITAN

Ingredients:
    5 Pure essential oils + 1 Base oil

Essential oils:

• Cinnamon oil

• Clove oil

• Lemon oil

• Rosemary oil

• Eucalyptus oil

Base oil:
    The base oil can be olive oil, almond oil or mineral oil. The ratio should be 1 measure of pure oil to 5 measures of base oil.

Preparation:
    Mix all 5 pure essential oils (cinnamon + clove + lemon + rosemary +eucalyptus) with the base oil (olive oil or almond oil or mineral oil, choose one) Mix them with a wooden spoon until getting a homogeneous mixture.

Recommendations:
    Elaborate in a cool place, without exposing the oils to direct light.
    Wear gloves and use a glass bowl.
    Test the mix on your forearm, wait 25 minutes. If skin reddens, wash with plenty of water or lavender oil, and little by little the redness will disappear. When this effect happens, add more of the same base oil with which the mixture was prepared.
    Do not expose the oils to the air for a long time; keep them in a tightly closed amber color glass container to prevent them from volatilizing and evaporating.
    They should be kept out of the reach of children.

Dosage and application:
    Before each use move the container softly so the oils get mixed. Apply and rub a few drops directly on the temples, throat, behind the ears, underarms, abdomen, joints, or full foot sole. To purify the air and remove viruses from the environment, home or office, use a diffuser, spray or pan of boiling water with a few drops.
    Another way to use: in a piece of cloth, handkerchief, dust mask or cotton balls put 3 to 4 drops of oil and place over the mouth.

Contraindications:
    Do not use an essential oil directly on the skin without first diluting it in a base oil. Oils on their own are irritants and must be carefully handled. For sensitive skin, apply only on foot sole. It is not recommended for children under 3 years of age. Pregnant women: ask a professional about the negative effects of the essential oils. The recipe that the Mother has given us uses pure essential oils. If these cannot be found, you can get the corresponding herbs for each essential oil. With the same measure of each place the leaves and the cinnamon sticks one by one in a slow cooker (ceramic electric) or in a double boiler (water bath, bain marie) and add a base oil, enough to cover them 2 cm above them, and cook for 8 hours; let cool, pour into glass container. In all the countries you can find these essences to make the mixture. It is recommended that during preparation, we keep in prayer.

Jo M, padraig and AED like this.
  10. Makes me think of that scene from "The Good Earth" when they see the coming swarm of locusts approaching their crops and only have a few minutes to devise a method for protection.....until a big shift in the wind occurs! Waiting for the blessing of that big shift of the "wind"......or the Holy Spirit's movement in the world.....but we have to pray and repent.

LIVE FROM HONG KONG: Latest Information Coming Out of China Indicates Coronavirus Death Totals Are Much Larger than Reported

As of this morning, John Hopkins CSSE is reporting that 1,526 individuals have died from the Wuhan coronavirus. However, many believe that these numbers may be way understated.
    One report claims that based on the number of individuals cremated every day in Wuhan, there is around 8,000 deaths from the coronavirus:

Based on a phone call to a #Wuhan #Crematorium, Zooming In calculated since 1/25, roughly 470 people died of #coronavirus every day in Wuhan. From 1/25-2/12, over 8000 people died in the city.

LIVE: https://youtu.be/5-nv7j9HEgY

Another report coming from the Epoch Times indicates the numbers of deaths in Wuhan from the coronavirus are way low. President Xi’s actions were too late and as a result the political and economic repercussions are devastating:

“All the crematoriums of Hubei are backed up & cannot take bodies."

Having reported in over 30 epidemic zones, @Laurie_Garrett breaks down the tough realities of #coronavirus, possibility of a global pandemic & how to stay safe.

Another indicate comes from the number of crows showing up in Hubei province:

#China Allegedly huge amount of crows gathered in Hubei Province were caught on camera.

Some suggest the crows were attracted by the massive amount of corpses due to numerous deaths by #WuhanCoronavirus

In Hong Kong Disneyland has been closed for weeks now. Yesterday it was announced that the amusement park hotels will be used for lodging individuals with the coronavirus should it become necessary in Hong Kong. Schools in Hong Kong and most of China are closed till mid-March.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...navirus-deaths-occurring-than-being-reported/

11. padraig

padraig Powers

This sounds way too complicated.

Jo M likes this.
  12. padraig

padraig Powers

The Commies are terrified and lying like crazy.

Jo M and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  13. Yep! Why I bought mine!

Jo M likes this.
  14. padraig

padraig Powers

I think I'll pray my way through this.

Booklady likes this.
  15. Mario

Mario Powers

I need to be more proactive as far as evangelization is concerned. There is a great divide in the Church and here in the Northeast of the USA we are experiencing the greying of the parishes. I often think back to the early Church in the first few centuries. See below the beginning of the First Letter of Clement which is thought to be authentic and written in the late first century. The name of one of the early popes is ascribed as the title because Clement was pope in the 90s.

The church of God which sojourns at Rome, to the church of God sojourning at Corinth, to them that are called and sanctified by the will of God, through our Lord Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, from Almighty God through Jesus Christ, be multiplied.

Owing, dear brethren, to the sudden and successive calamitous events which have happened to ourselves, we feel that we have been somewhat tardy in turning our attention to the points respecting which you consulted us; and especially to that shameful and detestable sedition, utterly abhorrent to the elect of God, which a few rash and self-confident persons have kindled to such a pitch of frenzy, that your venerable and illustrious name, worthy to be universally loved, has suffered grievous injury.

The highlighted above portion most probably refers to a series of persecutions through which the Church in Rome suffered. Imagine you're a pagan who experiences a tug from the Holy Spirit and you inquire, "What can I expect if I surrender my life to your Christ and be baptized?" What would we individually do if we asked the same question and received the same answer: "Martyrdom!" And yet, nowadays we are once more in a increasingly pagan culture, yet we're trying to find the perfect program. I'm not saying to junk good programs, but we must learn to trust far more on the Holy Spirit and less on the program. We must be far bolder and not afraid to fail.

Let us use the spiritual support we experience here on MOG not to close in on ourselves (I'm not claiming anyone here has), but rather as a springboard to declare the Faith of our Fathers! When the Warning comes, there will obviously be great opportunity to witness to a more attentive audience; still, I'm sure the devil and his human minions will quickly prepare their false gospel in response. So let us train ourselves to be more bold now. When I picked up the trumpet for the first time in 3rd grade it sounded horrible, but with much practice I improved.

Lord, give the grace to move beyond timidity and trust in the Holy Spirit to speak words that will draw others to Christ. And if I'm humiliated, what a great crown it will be!

O Mary conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee!

Last edited: Feb 15, 2020
    Sam, AED, Jo M and 1 other person like this.
  16. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Good thoughts, Mario. Holy zeal.

AED and Jo M like this.
  17. Jo M

Jo M Powers

I could easily see myself making a mess out of it. :ROFLMAO:
    Think I'll buy it online too.

HeavenlyHosts and AED like this.
  18. Jo M

Jo M Powers

Dreadful. I didn't think we were getting the true story about the number of deaths reported. Crows circling corpses...like something out of a horror movie. :eek:

AED and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  19. BrianK

BrianK Guest

Regarding dosages of Vit D and preventing respiratory viral infections:

I started taking 3000iu of Vitamin D3 about ten years ago. After taking that amount for 3 years, my doctor at the time ordered a test for Vit D levels in my blood. Normal is 30 to 80 ng/ml. Mine was just barely into the normal range at 31 ng/ml after taking 3000iu daily for three years.

So I upped the dose to 5000iu per day for the last 7 years.

I saw a new PCP this week. When I told her how much I was taking, she said I needed to cut back on the dose while I had my Vit D levels checked because she thought that much Vit D daily for 7 years might be “toxic.”

Of course I ignored her advice but got the blood work. I just got the results today. My Vit D levels is now 47 ng/ml. Normal range is 30 to 80 ng/ml so I’m not even up to the half way level of “normal” after taking 5000iu per day.

There are very rare cases of Vit D toxicity:
    Vitamin D intoxication occurs when blood levels rise above 150 ng/ml (375 nmol/l). Because the vitamin is stored in body fat and released into the bloodstream slowly, the effects of toxicity may last for several months after you stop taking supplements.

https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/vitamin-d-side-effects#1
    And
    Taking 60,000 international units (IU) a day of vitamin D for several months has been shown to cause toxicity. This level is many times higher than the Recommended Dietary Allowance (RDA) for most adults

https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-...xpert-answers/vitamin-d-toxicity/faq-20058108

Anecdotally, I haven’t had a serious cold or flu since I increased my dose to 5000iu seven years ago. Occasionally I get the sniffles and/or feel run down for 24-48 hours, but no full blown colds or flu. (Once I actually got pneumonia one winter several years ago, following bronchitis, but I had had shingles in my sciatic nerve that hurt terribly when I tried to lay down and hadn’t slept right for a month.)

I personally doubt anyone can become toxic on doses of 5000iu Vit D3 per day.

However, proper blood Vit D levels are ESSENTIAL for the proper functioning of the immune system and the lungs, and fighting respiratory infections.

Sam, HeavenlyHosts, padraig and 2 others like this.
  20. AED

AED Powers

My MD endocrinologist said I could take up to 5000 units safely. I am taking 3000 to build my immunity after 3 respiratory infections in 3 months. ( this has been a bad year around here for flu and colds) I have started elderberry syrup as a sort of "spring tonic" this past month. Also working on getting lots of sleep and plenty of water. Sigh.