Consecration to the Immaculate Heart of Mary.

Discussion in 'Mother of God' started by padraig, Jun 27, 2020.

1. padraig

padraig New Member

It is lovely, but it rains and rains.:):) Which is why it is so green.

AED, SgCatholic and Julia like this.
  2. AED

AED Powers

We could use that rain. Could you send us some?:)

Mary's child, padraig and Sam like this.
  3. padraig

padraig New Member

You can have it all.:):)

AED likes this.
  4. AED

AED Powers

(y):love::whistle:

5. Mario

Mario Powers

Wonderful truths. I sometimes think that money is one of the more obvious gifts of God. Everyone needs it and uses it. There was a five year period in our family life (2001-05) when financially we were in tough straits. Four children were still at home. I was struggling as bread-maker to provide enough after my career position had been axed. And once a month I would have to eat humble pie as my wonderful wife's Dad, Joseph, would leave $900 cash on top of our TV stand as he was heading home after a visit.

Those days are past and now our children are far from home (our youngest, Danny, is here for a brief sojourn). The gifts that I risk squandering today are spiritual- true wealth provided by the Holy Spirit "to be spent" for the sake of others so that God's Love may be revealed and He may be glorified. However, currently, one son is between jobs; Geralyn and I have imitated Joseph.

What goes around, comes around!;):D:love:

Lamentations 3:21 But this I call to mind, and therefore I have hope: 22 The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases, his mercies never come to an end; 23 they are new every morning; great is thy faithfulness. 24 "The LORD is my portion," says my soul, "therefore I will hope in him." 25 The LORD is good to those who wait for him, to the soul that seeks him. 26 It is good that one should wait quietly for the salvation of the LORD.

Mary's child, AED and Sam like this.
  6. Jason Fernando

Jason Fernando Archangels

7. Mary's child

Mary's child Powers

:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::whistle: