Consecration of Russia

Discussion in 'Ireland' started by Martina, Mar 31, 2017.

1. SgCatholic

SgCatholic Guest

Great talk.
    Thanks for posting this Martina.

Martina likes this.
  2. Martina

Martina Pray Hope and don't worry: Padre Pio

I know it's not exactly about the Consecration but it shows the errors engulfing the Church and sending us on our way to many losing the faith and our final chastisement.

SgCatholic likes this.
  3. Martina

Let me start by asking all to offer a prayer for the soul of one of Christ's soldiers John Vennari, may he rest in peace and please God he is rewarded well for all his good works.

In the video below 4 minutes in you read how saying the Rosary for the Consecration of Russia truly helps so I ask you all again to please keep saying the Rosary we can make it happen.

In memory of John Vennari RIP

Last edited: Apr 5, 2017
  4. Martina

Please everyone please ensure and Excel in your Rosary for the Consecration of Russia. This is it, I do believe we are the most dangerous times from here onwards.
    As we know the only solution is the Consecration, nothing else but the Consecration, we have the weapons given to us the most powerful and only true weapon in the Rosary.

Praetorian likes this.
  5. Martina

Do you like me find it shocking that Our Church and several different Popes have ignored Our Lady's request. When you think 8 Popes leaving out John Paul I since 1917 and 7 Popes since the formal request to Consecrate Russia, with all their different personalities and devotions how can not even one of them complete this.
    We are really coming into dire times altogether and our Church knowingly hold the key to our salvation here on earth, what can we do ??
    How can we protest ? How can we show Our Church what they are doing to the faithful and even the non faithful.
    Why do they resist so much. ????

HeavenlyHosts and SgCatholic like this.
  6. SgCatholic

SgCatholic Guest

Yes indeed!

HeavenlyHosts and Martina like this.
  7. Praetorian

Praetorian Powers

I am convinced the consecration hasn't been done as Our Lady requested because the faithful have not prayed enough or been faithful enough. I am sure if every Catholic were on their knees praying the Rosary for this intention it would happen very quickly.

HeavenlyHosts and Martina like this.
  8. Martina

It wasn't done definitely wasn't. If you look at the blessings Portugal had when she was consecrated it makes me want the consecration so much more.

Praetorian likes this.
  9. Martina

10. Martina

I have not watched this in full, but I am posting as I think it's contents from what I have managed to watch are important. We are at war with certain sectors in the Vatican and again I stress The Rosary as our weapon.

THERE IS A LINE THAT FR GRUNER SAYS WHICH HAS TO BE WRITTEN HERE IN BOLD.
    "THE ENEMY UNDERSTANDS IT (THE CONSECRATION OF RUSSIA) MUCH BETTER THAN THE FAITHFUL DO"

Last edited: Apr 12, 2017
    earthtoangels likes this.
  11. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Blizzard and Martina like this.
  12. AED

AED Powers

I think you are right . Malachi Martin said he came to the conclusion that the failures of the popes to do theConsecration were b cause there simply wasn't enough grace. Not enough prayer and sacrifice.

Praetorian, Martina and sterph like this.
  13. Martina

AED, I don't think there is any roundabout way of doing the consecration i.e consecration of the world, it has to be of Russia and Russia alone with all of the bishops also.