Consecration of Russia

Discussion in 'Ireland' started by Martina, Mar 31, 2017.

1. Martina

Martina Pray Hope and don't worry: Padre Pio

Dolours, I agree with Praetorian I think we will see gradually more and more terrorists attacks bloated around the globe especially in Europe I can also see the EU and the Church doing everything to appease and please these jihadists. I think 2029 is the year alright and possibly the warning beforehand. I also do think that there will be a war within Europe if not engulfing all of Europe, this really worries me as a mother of young Children. Plus my eldest girl lives in London and I am afraid for her there also as she works in the city. All I can do is pray she stays safe.
    I think Ella and I have already made it known we will be on the first flights to the states if this happens. :(:(.

Dolours likes this.
  2. Martina

Myself I'd rather not play around with date guessing as it's fruitless. I just pray God sees I am sorry for all I've done wrong and he accepts me and my family.

3. Martina

Do you really think the Pope thought God would be satisfied with that. I really don't think so especially if you believe the Pope asked a few times before that consecration to mention Russia but the men around him advised him not to. I don't think he thought it was what God wanted but did it anyway.
    It's such a pity as he did do so much good this would have really topped his pontificate.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2017
  4. Martina

Glorious mysteries Sunday & Wednesday

FOR THE CONSECRATION OF RUSSIA

Dolours likes this.
  5. Aviso

Aviso Guest

Just few words and my own opinion, to me the 100 Years have begun in 1917 not in 1929, the Fatima 3rd Secret as the Miracle of the Sun took place in 1917 not in 1929, working on the 3rd Secret for years, I concluded that this year is probably the last Year to Consecrate Russia as requested by our Lady in Fatima, in 1929 our Lady come back (as promised 12 Years before in Fatima) and said "the Moment has come in which God asks the Holy Father....ect.....", the moment means NOW and not you have 100 Years, with God the timing is very precise and important, for example The book of Genesis tells us that 100 years transpired from the time that God told Noah to build an Ark to the day of the Deluge, Father Guner, the Fatima Priest had the same opinion (attached video), there is also another important point to take into account, again according to my own research, the timing is included in the Fatima 3rd Secret Vision, How many bishops dressed in white will there be over the next 12 years who will give the ‘impression’ of being the Holy Father ? probably no other, this could explain also why Pope John XXIII after reading the 3rd Secret said 'this does not concern my Pontificate", in other words a specific Pontificate is indicated in the Secret, probably a Pontificate with 2 Popes which explains why Pope John was sure that the Fatima Prophecy was not related to his Pontificate but this is as I said my opinion only.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2017
    Julia and Martina like this.
  6. Martina

Aviso, I have to take on board what you are saying as I know you have and are still investigating this for a number of years now. So mentally noted.
    But do you not think there is a lot to still happen before certain prophecies take place. And will this not take a good few years to unfold ?

7. I agree that the 100 years pertains to the period of time given to Satan to attempt to pull more of the faithful away from God and to attack the Church, to destroy it if that were possible. The mechanism for this 100 year period to begin has been Marxist/Atheistic/Russian Communism which mechanism began with the Russian Bolshevik Revolution coming the month after the last apparition of Fatima. And immediately once established in a concrete way that mechanism began to spread, first into neighboring territories and onward.

During and after the Great Revolution (1914—1918), China saw several movements which strongly fostered a path into Communism.

Mao Zedong became powerfully influenced by the philosophies of Marxism. It just took on its own form there.

So the 100 years doesn't pertain to Fatima per se....it's just that our Lady there was giving the warning and the means of how to counter this inevitable diabolical movement arriving in that "moment" to preclude its spread....only to be pretty much ignored by those upon whom the authority was given to carry out this "stoppage". But what could be assumed now, near the end point of the period of time given to Satan to effect the Church, is what we are already witnessing everywhere these days....greater and greater horror, more disarray in the Church with greater targeted persecution of it by the "state" now involving not just portions of the world but the entire world, due to Satan's understanding that his time given is near the end. God always seems to "match" evil attempts with His own answers....like when our Lady of Fatima showed her concern for those "falling into hell like snowflakes" and asked for the prayer to follow the Glory Be and then was given the great grace of the Divine Mercy Devotion via St. Faustina which answered even those who had died earlier. If Her requests by the end of this period are NOT carried out then one can expect more of the annihilation of nations but a counter by the Creator in order to prevent man from completely destroying himself which is the greatest Mercy event in order to effect this evil conscience of the world, also ending the period of Divine Mercy.....and then, depending upon the results of this event, the events of purification to a greater or lesser/mitigated degree will arrive, with fire from the sky, etc. And from some of the more recent "messages" coming to the world these days, while this year may mark the limited 100 year anniversaries pertaining to this era, those events predicted if people didn't take all of this seriously will move forward "gradually"....step by step....even a "gradual" WWIII! This year can be seen as a major "moment" signaling more to come but not necessarily a stopping point or culmination of events. But this year is a "signal" moment. There are a lot of other things "prophesied" to have to take place, over time, before the world can be "renewed" with its residents also being "recreated", both by the Holy Spirit. Some see within the years to come, during the purification, evidence of the supernatural dimension interacting gradually with the known natural and defective world's dimension....as would have to happen in any "Second Pentecost". The First Pentecost/the Descent of the Holy Spirit upon the Apostles, has had in its description within the meditations given to Luisa Piccaretta for the mysteries of the rosary these qualities.....

"Then the time came for the descent of the Holy Spirit, promised by my Son in the cenacle. What a transformation, my child! As they were invested, they acquired new science, invincible strength, ardent love. A new life flowed within them, which rendered them brave and courageous, in such a way that they scattered throughout the whole world to make Redemption known..."

We are already witnessing more and more of this "new science" when our defective world with its effects of grave illness, etc., CAN benefit by this higher and perfect dimension entering into the body itself, renewing it, healings effected which can actually be measured by science (recently done by NASA scientist) within the energy field of the Holy Spirit's activity when called upon in the name of Jesus. So when people have said for so long that when "miracles" occur they can't be explained as yet.....now with this gradual change entering already for the New Era of the Divine Will to come....this new science of healing introduced by Jesus Himself while He was on earth that was outside of the defective dimension as a sign of what this new era (and even what the original creation was intended to continue to be) is to be like when it finally fulfills "God's will on earth AS it IS in heaven".....with the preternatural gifts. Today when science understands more of quantum physics and everything being "energy" it is "discovering" what is already contained in the mind of God. And this mystery of the Creator has been intertwined within our defective nature (due to the fall) for its gradual arrival to total fulfillment.

Fatima likes this.
  8. Martina

I did not know anything like this was carried out by NASA. It's weird but I'm always afraid of science explaining God.

9. Also, when Pope John XXIII after reading the 3rd Secret said 'this does not concern my Pontificate" I believe that he was wrong along with any and all Popes who witnessed to Fatima prior to his own pontificate. The Church, esp. after it actually approved Fatima in 1930, could have obeyed what was specifically asked by the Mother to be done when it was warned of results IF not done. When this obviously did not occur in if only due to child like obedience to the Mother, from the beginning, then Lucia felt that a more convincing time would come where such obedience would be more obvious and THEN it would act as a wake up call for Church authorities to act....by or around 1960 when there was an admitted "moment" of greater transformation into evil for the world.

Approvals by the Popes (very interesting read) here:

http://www.fatima.org/essentials/facts/popeapprov.asp

In 1917, as the First World War was being fought across Europe and showing no signs of concluding peacefully, Pope Benedict XV turned in petition to the Blessed Virgin Mary, through Whom all graces are dispensed. The Pope urgently asked all of the Christian people to beg the Virgin Mary to obtain the peace of the world, and to solemnly entrust the task to Her alone.

He wished the world to "have recourse to the Heart of Jesus, throne of graces, and to this throne to have recourse through the intermediary of Mary", and he ordered that the invocation ‘Queen of Peace, pray for us’ be permanently added to the Litany of Loreto. Then, confidently placing the peace of the world in Her hands, the Pope made another appeal:

The gracious Virgin responded quickly to the urgent pleas of the Pope: only eight days later She appeared at Fatima and gave to the Pope and humanity a plan for peace. However, this plan first required the obedience of the people and especially of Christ’s Vicar on earth, the Pope. God and the Blessed Virgin agreed to give the world peace, but since it was the Pope who asked to be shown the way to peace, his cooperation in the designs of Heaven became requisite.

Thus, from the beginning the Holy Father has had a specific role in the Message of Fatima: because of his insistence God sent His holy Mother to Fatima; and when the Pope fulfills God’s demands, the Blessed Virgin will bring peace to the world.

more: http://www.fatima.org/essentials/facts/popeapprov.asp

10. Up to this point mostly science does not explain science with any connection to God. But there are a few who know that it is impossible to separate the material from the spiritual. And with such "connectedness" to the Holy Spirit there have come healings where stem cells are growing new cells and even for instance eyes where there were none from birth, appearing before one's eyes. Technology today is becoming frightening due to THAT separation from God and wishing to take His place. But true science cannot divorce its real human relief from God's own eternal mind always intending such healing of our defective natures. His Will has not changed for this since the fall. When science does not admit this it finds no true relief, only limited relief of pain where the body also suffers side effects. Pride keeps such "discoveries" from admitting that they are only moving more into the greater mind of God, where everything is contained. That takes acknowledging His omniscience over all and thus humility on the part of man. Separated from God science can never explain God. I think that is why in some of today's messages our Lady is insisting that her children remain always alert in order to discern when evil is attempting to "look" good because Satan never stops his attempts to fool when any openings are given him. He knows his time is limited and is introducing more and more mind control type of technology. When She lives in you through the Consecration he can do you no harm since he is not allowed to harm her.

Martina likes this.
  11. Dolours

Dolours Guest

Not about the consecration of Russia, but here's an interesting report of an interview in 2003 with Jacinta and Fancisco's brother, Joao : http://www.messengersaintanthony.com/content/story-fatima Something he said at the end of the interview should give us all pause for thought:

Did you think at the time that your brother and sister might be beatified?
    No, absolutely not.
    Now, how do you feel about it?
    I am pleased but a little worried, too. It is a very important step. Some time ago I was invited to a congress in Lisbon, organised by some priests. They asked me to say something about my little brother and sister, so I told them what I remembered. And then I told them about my worries. If Francisco, who was so kind and good, had to recite so many rosaries to get to heaven, what penance would I, a sinner, have to do? What penance would they have to do? My question was greeted by a deafening silence.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2017
  12. Martina

I whole heartily agree. Isn't it ironic though the ones who lead the church seem not to believe at all in what they are teaching. It's like they think their dealing with the tooth fairy. At its the ordinary people like you and me that would plead with the Pope to consecrate Russia.

earthtoangels likes this.
  13. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

Reading through the posts and especially watching the Videos of all that has been said about Fatima.

It occurred to me that when the children of Fatima saw the Bishop dressed in white climbing the mountain where he was killed. What they were seeing was really a prophesy. God knew the Popes would not realise the seriousness of making the Consecration of Russia as requested, and a Pope along with many Cardinals and Bishops, Priests and Lay people would be killed likewise. It seems those in Rome who like the King of France ignored the Heavenly warning, will pay with their lives just as the French Monarchy paid in the past.

Interestingly enough, I read a similar message in a completely different place. It was in the Jesus King of all Nations messages, where it was said they would follow the King of France, who ignored the warning to Consecrate France to the Sacred Heart of Jesus. When you think of it, France has never recovered to date since the French Revolution.

It is so sad to think that people of a later generation will pay with their lives for our Church ignoring the simple request of the Blessed Mother.

I does look like 2029 is the 100 year anniversary since Our Lady asked for the Consecration; could that be the year the poor Pope and the others will be killed. By then as others have mentioned the chaos which is spreading even now will no doubt have reached many parts of the world.

Our duty is to continue making the Five First Saturdays, praying for the Pope, Cardinals, Bishops and Priests. And when we face our God, He will not have to say to us individually; "Depart from Me you Faithless servant." Because I don't think outside of a miracle we can hope for the world to repent, and that starting at the Vatican itself. God help us all.

This year the signs in the sky indicate a great Triumph through The Woman Clothed with the sun, so we can have great hope still.

14. Dolours

Dolours Guest

While I agree with everything you say, on reading some more about Fatima I'm struck by the children's determination to fast and pray for the conversion of sinners. I think it was Francisco who said that war is the fruit of sin, or words to that effect.

I've been searching for information about things one of the children and I think it was Francisco related to the nun in the hospital where he died. In a programme on EWTN yesterday about Fatima, they said something about a disease that doctor's wouldn't be able to cure and would have to look to God for a cure. I didn't see the whole programme and the sound was very bad so maybe I misunderstood because I can't find a reference to it anywhere online.

Francisco and Jacinta were remarkable children.

Martina and Julia like this.
  15. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

Yes Dolours of course we need to continue to pray and make some sacrifice for conversions.

I think the unknown disease you mention in your post was mentioned by Maria Esperanza. Wasn't that the one where we are advised to make a tea from the leaves of a Hawthorn. Maybe I got that wrong. But seem to remember reading it somewhere.

16. A bit more on the plague and remedy:

Marie-Julie Jahenny

On August 5th, 1880, Our Blessed Mother had given Marie-Julie a remedy to use against a future plague that would strike humanity:

"There will be a grave illness which human science will not be able to alleviate. This illness will attack firstly the heart, then the spirit, and at the same time, the tongue. It will be horrible. The heat accompanying it will be a devouring fire insupportable and so intense that the members of the body affected will be red -- an unendurable fiery red. At the end of seven days this disease, sown like a seed in the field (incubation period) will spread everywhere rapidly and make great progress."

"My children, here is the ONLY remedy which could save you. You are familiar with the Hawthorn which grows practically in all hedges. The leaves of the Hawthorn, not the wood, can arrest the progress of this disease. You will gather the leaves, not the wood. Even dry, they will keep their efficacy. You will put them into boiling water and leave them there for 14 minutes, covering the receptacle so that the steam remains therein. At the onset of this disease, one must use this remedy three times a day."

"This disease will produce a continual vomiting and nausea. If the remedy is taken too late, the part of the body affected will become black and in the black there will be seen a sort of pale, yellow streak."

Maria Esperanza

"I am going to give you a remedy for the illness of infants (and small children}. You must take the leaves from the hawthorn plant and steep them into a tea for 8 minutes. Then administer the tea orally to the infant {or child} 1/4 cup at a time, continually throughout the day and night, until the ravages of the illness subside. The symptoms will be flu-like, with a high fever, purple-blackened color to the lips, jerking and flailing like convulsions."

According to Benedick, this remedy was given to Maria Esperanza for the times we are living. Esperanza told her that this plague would take many babies and children and there will be no ordinary remedy, or medicine that will work.

http://www.afterthewarning.com/before-the-warning/the-coming-plague.aspx

17. Dolours

Dolours Guest

The EWTN programme was specifically about Fatima. I think it's part of a series they are doing for the centenary or perhaps it's a re-run. I'm annoyed that I missed the start of it. Anyway, I thought they said that, when he was dying, Francisco had given a nun in the hospital more information about the apparitions. It's more likely that they were taking about Jacinta because didn't Francisco die at home and he also only saw Our Lady but couldn't hear her whereas Jacinta died in hospital and wasn't she close to a nun in the orphanage in Lisbon? I suppose Our Lady could have been referring to the Spanish Flu which caused the death of many millions of people towards the end of WW1. From what I've read, I gather that Jacinta's illness started with the Spanish 'flu. Although she didn't die from it (children had a better recovery rate than adults), she never fully recovered.

18. RoryRory

RoryRory Perseverance

I didn't realize you were the brother of Jacinta and Francisco. What an honor! I will have to look for the leaves of the hawthorn plant. I don't know if we have that plant around here.
    I better be trying harder to love God . Adoration and the Rosary and I did the 5 first Sat.

19. Dolours

Dolours Guest

Who are you referring to as the brother of Jacinta and Francisco? If you're referring to my post No. 31 above, it's an excerpt from the interview with Joao, Jacinta's and Francisco's brother, as you can see if you read the interview in the link provided in that post. There's no mention in the interview of incurable diseases or hawthorn plants. The reference to an illness that doctors would be unable to cure was made in the EWTN programme which, as I stated, I found difficult to hear. If you know that there has never been any reference to an incurable illness in the Fatima apparitions, why don't you just say so?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2017
  20. Teljam

Teljam New Member

Praetorian - Re The Warning - my understanding (from The Garabandal seers) has some pretty specific pre-cursors as follows:
    • Communism will have taken over the world
    • Priests will need to go into hiding
    • It will be very difficult for us to practice our religion - i.e. Mass will not be able to be practiced freely
    • The Pope will go to Russia - Specifically Moscow
    • Upon his return, hostilities will break out in Europe
    None of these have occurred yet

Martina likes this.