Confronting my parents

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by RosaryWielder, Jan 6, 2021.

1. RosaryWielder

RosaryWielder Powers

I’m at a point now where I need to talk to my parents about a few things. I was actually ready to bring something up yesterday but didn’t when the time came, because I wasn’t ready for it. Please pray that I’m ready today or tomorrow.

Also, something happened this morning that made me really angry at my mother and pretty much ready to explode at her. Please pray that this doesn’t get brought up today and that I am calm from now on and ready to talk to my parents calmly.

2. PurpleFlower

PurpleFlower Archangels

It's a tough morning. My brother was planning to go to confession tonight for the first time since he was a kid, but now he has a bad headache and is angry at my sister for her unhappy reaction to the Democrats winning the senate. He's going to postpone confession if his headache doesn't go away. I feel like the devil is working hard here.

3. DesertStar7

DesertStar7 + To Jesus through Mary @-}--

Well, my situation is UNimportant by comparison, but for the past hour, while trying to post Marian devotions, images, or quotes of Saints (here or at my social media), I'm encountering all sorts of unusual glitches, stubborn pauses, can't upload, 5th try finally works...

4. RosaryWielder

RosaryWielder Powers

Oh dear, keeping up prayers for him!

HeavenlyHosts and DesertStar7 like this.
  5. RosaryWielder

RosaryWielder Powers

Sounds suspicious... :cautious:

HeavenlyHosts and DesertStar7 like this.
  6. Katfalls

Katfalls Powers

Sometimes writing a letter is more productive than a face to face . . .

7. Booklady

Booklady Powers

I have found that this is so worthwhile. The best thing is to write it, then set it aside for at least three -five days, then re-read your thoughts to see of you think and feel the same way you did when you wrote the message. Also, it helps getting it off your chest.

RosaryWielder and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  8. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

(y)

RosaryWielder likes this.