Coming totalitarianism

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by garabandal, Sep 24, 2020.

1. padraig

padraig New Member

I am worried about the flu vaccines being pushed so hard this year. I would encourage people not to get flu vaccines this year?

Why because there does seem to be evidence that a Flu Vaccine leaves you very open to severe effects, even death if you do get the virus.

I really, really strongly advise folks not to take the flu jab this year . Why take the risk? Who needs it?

sunburst, Booklady, Tanker and 4 others like this.
  2. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Police Handcuff & Bully 69 year old Grandmother at anti Lockdown Protest

Julia likes this.
  3. AidanK

AidanK A great sinner

Commissioner of An Garda Siochana, formerly Assistant chief Constable of PSNI

4. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

Sam and garabandal like this.
  5. Muzhik

Muzhik Powers

HERESY!!!

6. Dolours

Dolours Powers

Really? They brought in an RUC man to head the Garda? I'm underwhelmed.

7. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

So, learning your books at school instead of drinking and partying is heresy, instead of a blessing. That must be part of the diabolical disorientation.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2020
  8. Indy

Indy Praying

Dolours likes this.
  9. AidanK

AidanK A great sinner

Lol

10. Dolours

Dolours Powers

I'm sure there have been many more like him installed in influential roles in recent years. The 1916 leaders must be turning in their graves.

11. Indy

Indy Praying

I do believe that there is quite a big freemason infiltration in Ireland, someone recently told me that the heads of the HSE, RTE, Gardai and a few other bodies are either Freemasons or from Freemason families. Also, in our government there a plenty and many intermarried, the Covenys, M Martins wife, even The Andrews family. The crown may have left in 1920s but they left the freemasons in charge. I do believe this secret society needs to go in Ireland before we are ever truly free.

12. Dolours

Dolours Powers

I well believe it. And even if they aren't card carrying members plenty of them would be a good fit for any lodge.

Indy, HeavenlyHosts and AED like this.