Coming stock market correction

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by garabandal, Sep 12, 2020.

1. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Market crashes traditionally come in October (known as the October effect in economics).

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/o/octobereffect.asp

The present stock market does not reflect the economic reality and there is a an overdue correction. The signs of the times are that Gold and Silver prices are at an all times high.

Gerald Celente presents a realistic analysis of current economic realities -- inflationary pressures and declining economies and it is a Global Problem.

Garabandal prophecies indicate that the Warning will come when things are at their worst -- we are not there yet but an economic crash could bring us to that point within a few years.

sparrow, Sam, josephite and 3 others like this.
  2. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Even the mainstream & Liberal Financial Times has sounded economic alarm bells

https://www.ft.com/content/d5f05b5c-7db8-11ea-8fdb-7ec06edeef84

Martin Wolf APRIL 14 2020
    In its latest World Economic Outlook, the IMF calls what is now happening, the “Great Lockdown”. I prefer the “Great Shutdown”: this phrase captures the reality that the global economy would be collapsing even if policymakers were not imposing lockdowns and might stay in collapse after lockdowns end. Yet, whatever we call it, this is clear: it is much the biggest crisis the world has confronted since the second world war and the biggest economic disaster since the Depression of the 1930s. The world has come into this moment with divisions among its great powers and incompetence at the highest levels of government of terrifying proportions. We will pass through this, but into what?

3. garabandal

garabandal Powers

LEBANON HAS FOLLOWED VENEZUELA INTO HYPERINFLATION WILDERNESS --

Protesters stormed government buildings --

sparrow and Beth B like this.
  4. garabandal

garabandal Powers

What is to come must come -- for judgement is upon this generation.

We are told to seek first the Kingdom of God --

Matthew 6:25-27 “Therefore I tell you, do not be anxious about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink, nor about your body, what you will put on. ...

19Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. 20 But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. 21 For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

sparrow, Katfalls, Sam and 3 others like this.
  5. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Ohhh geezzz....not looking good...

sparrow likes this.
  6. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Oh so true

AED, Donna259 and Mary's child like this.
  7. josephite

josephite Powers

No economy can withstand these government stimulus handouts to their population, which number in the billions if not trillions.

IMO the world is headed for a depression greater than the 1930's, its plain to see, however in the 1930's most people were decent law abiding citizen's, the world has deteriorated since the 1930's so who knows how the average Joe will react when this depression hits!

This artificial financial stimuli built on the premise to help people is a hypnotic madness that the average Joe is ready to believe (because it is something for nothing), but I know the IMF is going to pull the rug out from under average Joe. This will be part of the big play of the NWO!

However poor desperate average Joe is going to cave and accept all the regulations/restrictions/impositions to his humanity and his freedom, why? because he will not be able to survive without caving. This is what the NWO is counting on!

The worlds future?......
    look to the Social credits system in China,
    look to the mandated flu vaccinations even now in place (this year) before you are allowed to see your loved ones in a nursing home.
    Madness

The world is changing before our eyes,
    We now understand why every Catholic precept is so important.
    Thank you Lord Jesus!
    I Glory in You alone
    Protect us Lord, You are our Shield, our Breastplate and our Sword.
    Christ be all that surrounds me!

sparrow, Jo M, Donna259 and 5 others like this.
  8. Franciscan

Franciscan Angels

Gerald Celente is a loon and peddler of fear. He's been spouting his junk for many years now... and every year is supposed to be the moment. I'd recommend not chasing after these things but praying the rosary instead.

maryn, AED and Julia like this.
  9. garabandal

garabandal Powers

You are entitled to your opinion.

I have prayed the Rosary faithfully every day for the past 15 years and have constantly encouraged others on the forum to do so.

There is nothing to fear when you say the Rosary.

AED, Mary's child and Katfalls like this.
  10. Franciscan

Franciscan Angels

*thumbs up*

garabandal likes this.
  11. Dolours

Dolours Powers

Will we have a covid tax next year? Think I heard something about the European Parliament proposing a budget for next year. I could be wrong but I thought I heard something about funds being conditional on members introducing a tax to cover the cost of the pandemic. Think there's also a proposal that funds be withheld from member States (meaning some Eaat European States especially Hungary) that don't meet standards on climate change and hate speech. If true, I wonder who will determine what is hateful speech. I could have misheard because I wasn't at home when I heard the report.

AED likes this.
  12. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Sounds like their agenda -- we are really on the path to totalitarian control.

1984 is coming to my town and your town.

Pray the Rosary for strength to endure what is to come.

Beth B likes this.
  13. Dolours

Dolours Powers

I'm not certain that I got the full gist of the news report because I hadn't been paying attention. I usually avoid the TV news. It does fit with how the EU operates. The richer countries expect something in return for their money. Remember how our national budget was shown to the Germans (presumably to get their approval) before it was released here and we only found that out by accident. They want Orban to toe the line and Poland isn't "enlightened" enough for them. The EU budget isn't a done deal. I think it has to be passed by all member states so its fate probably depends on how badly the Eastern States need the money. Our rubber stamp is a given.

AED likes this.