Civil War in the Ukraine?

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by padraig, Jan 20, 2014.

1. padraig

padraig New Member

Civil War in the Ukraine now seems very likely with pro Western and anti Russian sides very likely.

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/...ashes-in-ukraine-klitschko-warns-of-civil-war

I mention this because Marti mentioned a Ukrainian visionary who reported about a month ago that civil war there would break our shortly with Russia intervening and this spreading and encompassing the West. This ties in with more general Catholic prophecy and with a series of dreams I had concerning the Ukraine several years ago.

Pray, pray, pray.

Mike and Torrentum like this.
  2. Genuflect

Genuflect New Member

Padraig,
    Could you give us a re-cap of your dreams?

3. padraig

padraig New Member

The first dream I was in Hungary in a Carmelite Convent. I was seated at a large wooden table and around it were a group of Carmelite nuns, all saints some living and some dead. They looked subdued and very serious and were talking in urgent serious tones about events to come. I walked to a window and found myself standing on a large Hungariin plain. As I looked upwards I could a number of missile vapour trails some lower down ,some very high up heading West.

I dreamt this several times.

I dreamt I was in great square in the centre of Kiev.
    I later found out this was Independence Square in Kiev by googling (where all the rioting is now taking place)

[​IMG]

I was standing at top right of this picture facing the large old buildings.

In the building along the square were soldiers with unusual red berets that stood out a lot. The impression I got was that they was making ready to be attacked. I googled these soldiers and found out they were
    Ukranian Special Forces.

http://englishrussia.com/2011/10/25/how-to-deserve-a-red-beret/

[​IMG]

I also knew that towards the top of the square were two unknown visionaries, very,very special, a mother and daughter whom no one knows about.

I then stood miles from Kiev on a great plain , thousands of refugees were streaming towards the West. Some soldiers were with them again with the red berets. I looked towards the East and saw a very bright light and knew Moscow had been destroyed.

4. Fatima

Fatima Guest

Very interesting Padraig. You must have been standing well north of Kiev into Russia if you looked east to see Moscow.

5. Peter B

Peter B Powers

Others have been saying much the same thing. A portion of the message received by Terry Bennett on June 17-18 2011 that I quoted over on the 'Dire Prophetic Warning' reads (emphasis mine):

'The angel then pointed to Poland and spoke of this nation’s economic woes. The nation was looking for help, but became untrusting of other European nations. Russia began to seek to help Poland, but there were strings attached to Russia’s offer. Russia actually began to use economic threats as a means to influence Poland and other nations. Poland should not ally with Russia.

The angel then pointed his finger and Russia and declared, “The Soviet Union WILL RISE Again”! It will attempt to re-gather many of the former nations by using threats and lures. The government will become extremely aggressive.'

Fellow American prophetic minister John Paul Jackson (http://preparingfortheperfectstorm.com) has said more or less the same following visions received in 2008 (which also concerned the fall of Mubarak in Egypt two years later) and apparently warned leaders in the Ukraine about Russia's intentions.

6. Peter B

Peter B Powers

Transcription of John Paul Jackson from 2012 video (yes, we know that 'Czechoslovakia' no longer exists, but that doesn't change the sense).

'[...] Russia is going to end up blackmailing many of the small satellite nations that used to be a part of the Soviet bloc and demanding that they come into a whole new alliance and whole new agreement. Poland will be blackmailed. I hope they don’t succumb. I have to give a message to them in the Spring when I go there. Czechoslovakia, the Slavic countries, Romania, Ukraine, Kazachstan – all these will be blackmailed by Russia. ”So if you want our oil and if you want our gas, you will come back in and if you don’t, we will close the pipeline tomorrow.”

And they’re waiting for gas to get up high enough so they can close the pipeline to those countries and still function economically in their own state. But they have to wait for the price of gasoline to get up high before they can cut the pipeline off.

This is what the Lord showed me and going into these details with me and I’m saying, “Lord I don’t think I can retain all this.”

And He said, “Yes, you can.”'
    source: http://larrywho.com/2012/11/07/john-paul-jackson-updates-perfect-storm-prophecies-part-2/

For your discernment, as always...

7. padraig

padraig New Member

I think there are several reasons why I think my own dreams are true.

Firstly in that they repeated on several occasions.

Secondly they gave me true information I was not aware of, such as , 'The Great Plain of Hungary'..I checked afterwards and found there is a Great Plain in Hungary.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Hungarian_Plain

The Great Plain is also in South Western Ukraine.

I also did not know there was a Ukrainian Special Forces nor that they wore red berets and I had never seen Independence Square in the Kiev but knew the buildings right away.

Also it seems to me that the high up contrails in the sky were about to cross the Atlantic,,,the Lower down ones Western Europe.
    [​IMG]

The Great Hungarian Plain (also known as Alföld or Great Alföld, Hungarian: Alföld, Nagy Alföld)[1][2] is a plain occupying the southern and eastern part of Hungary, some parts of the Eastern Slovak Lowland (Východoslovenská nížina), southwestern Ukraine, the Transcarpathian Lowland (Zakarpats'ka nyzovyna), western Romania (various names), northern Serbia (various names), and eastern Croatia (various names). It is the largest part of the Pannonian Plain.

Another reason I believe was in seeing the great Carmelite nuns/ saints ..how very very concerned they were.

8. padraig

padraig New Member

9. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Based on your previous posts, Padraig I am gravely concerned about the situation in the Ukraine at present. It might settle down but also has real potential to erupt into civil war giving Russia an excuse to invade.

I think you saw nuclear strikes in your dream?

10. garabandal

garabandal Powers

11. Genuflect

Genuflect New Member

Thanks Padraig, It has been my understanding when you dream of physical locations and they are indentical to the waking location (no distortion) they are special and need to be taken seriously.

Do you know who the two visionaries could be?

12. picadillo

picadillo Powers

I believe Fr Malachi Martin believed this nation/area to be significant also, he frequently wrote about it.

13. padraig

padraig New Member

Yes Moscow and the Balkans being destroyed. But the messages of Our Lady in various parts of the world always give me hope as she calls for prayer ,fasting and penance. She seems to put up alternative futres if we do as asked. Thus at Medugorje she said:

The best fast is on bread and water. Through fasting and prayer one can stop wars, one can suspend the natural laws of nature. Works of charity cannot replace fasting... Everyone except the sick, has to fast." (July 21, 1982)
    "Dear children! Today also I invite you to prayer. Only by prayer and fasting can war be stopped. Therefore, my dear little children, pray and by your life give witness that you are mine and that you belong to me, because Satan wishes in these turbulent days to seduce as many souls as possible. Therefore, I invite you to decide for God and He will protect you and show you what you should do and which path to take. I invite all those who have said "yes" to me to renew their consecration to my Son Jesus and to His Heart and to me so we can take you more intensely as instruments of peace in this unpeaceful world. Medjugorje is a sign to all of you and a call to pray and live the days of grace that God is giving you. Therefore, dear children, accept the call to prayer with seriousness. I am with you and your suffering is also mine. Thank you for having responded to my call." April 25, 1992

"Dear children! Today I call you to renew prayer and fasting with even greater enthusiasm until prayer becomes a joy for you. Little children, the one who prays is not afraid of the future and the one who fasts is not afraid of evil. Once again, I repeat to you: only through prayer and fasting also wars can be stopped – wars of your unbelief and fear for the future. I am with you and am teaching you little children: your peace and hope are in God. That is why draw closer to God and put Him in the first place in your life. Thank you for having responded to my call." January 25, 2001

This brings great hope. But are there many fasting? I would say very,very few. Anyway I am going to step up by fasting by going on bread and water on Wednesdays and Fridays. I wish the Church would ask people to do this too.

[​IMG]

14. padraig

padraig New Member

No . It's difficult to find them searching the web because they use another language. I am afraid we rarely get to hear phenomena for the East here in the West though many ,many things are happening. Perhaps later on. I must google , 'Visonaries Ukraine' again and see if they turn up.:)

15. padraig

padraig New Member

16. padraig

padraig New Member

This is the first apparition site, Ternopil. As you can see the State Security Forces are not great believers in the apparitions here and are giving believers a hard time. I know nothing really much about these apparitions except they mention the three days of Darkness and an anti Pope. But when the powers that be give the bum's rush to believers it is a very positive sign. For so was the same at Fatima, Lourdes et al....;)

This video was shot at the Chapel of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, the centre of the apparitionsit seems to be in the middle of woods and it is difficult to see why the storm troopers needed to take this action, may God forgive them for it.

17. padraig

padraig New Member

..and this is the second Apparition Site, Lishnya:

18. padraig

padraig New Member

19. SteveD

SteveD Guest

I think that this is Hrushiv, Ukraine

20. Mike

Mike New Member

umm, just for those in the know, RT news (the second link in the OP) is a Kremlin controlled propaganda news-station, quite anti-Ukrainian, and totally pro-Putin. Putin may use the Russian Orthodox Church to buttress his secret police regime (siloviki) but the man should not fool Christians. He puts up monuments in Russia to his hero Yuri Andropov, former head of the KGB, who persecuted horrendously Ukrainian Catholics and all Christians. Andropov is a hero of Putin's and Putin put a plaque up to him in the former KGB headquarters Lubyanka in 1999 after it had already been taken down after the collapse of the Soviet Union in 1991. Putin also compared the corpse of Lenin (which lies in state in the middle of Moscow to this day thanks to Putin) to the relics of a saint. This is who Putin really is: a man who glorifies Soviet secret police butchers and who practices an Orthodoxy whose true worth to him is only in how well it serves the Kremlin. It is no different than to how Czar Ivan Grozny used the Orthodox Church and one should never forget that the current head of the Russian Orthodox Church, Patriarch Kiril, worked for the KGB during the Soviet Union, and never recanted or admitted it though the KGB archives collected by Keston House clearly showed this. Putin and Kiril are working to rebuild a new Russian Empire called the Eurasian Union with Ukraine as a colony.

The pro-Russian President of Ukraine is a thug, an amoral one, Yanukovych. He has robbed the people blind personally for the benefit of his family, destroyed the rule of law, and outlawed freedom of assembly through a sham vote (with his party and the Communist Party's support too). Yanukovych's government has threatened to take away the Ukrainian Catholic Church's legal status, as did his predecessors in the Soviet Union.

Please read Pope JP2's biographer George Weigel for a great commentary on events in Ukraine.
    "The Exhaust Fumes of Stalinism" http://www.nationalreview.com/article/368420/exhaust-fumes-stalinism-george-weigel

and "Gutting Democracy in Ukraine"
    http://www.nationalreview.com/article/368669/gutting-democracy-ukraine-george-weigel