Churches closed again!

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by Shae, Nov 20, 2020.

1. Joan J

Joan J HolySpiritCome!

Vigano
    Plus I have had the understanding or impression the 3 1/2 years would come after the antichrist makes himself known, which will be after the long anticipated Warning.

That sure feels close! But we have been told, when things are at the worst. We ain't there yet folks! But, we can feel it close.

Suzanne likes this.
  2. SgCatholic

SgCatholic Maranatha

Do you not think the Pachamama bowl on the High Altar of St Peter’s fits the bill?
    Plus, there has been no Mass offered on that altar since.

And Sr Sasagawa received a Heavenly message/ warning (about the coming chastisement) at about the same time.

+

3. SgCatholic

SgCatholic Maranatha

I don’t see why that fact ( a few good prelates left) precludes it.
    As someone said, the fact that Jesus said that the gates of hell will not prevail means that it will surely appear as if it has. Otherwise there would have been no need to say it.

+

Shae, Joan J and Suzanne like this.
  4. padraig

padraig New Member

Oh thank God our Churches are still open..mostly, I never expected this. What a blessing...

..I have felt the strongest inner urging to make a General Confession, must try to do so today....if I can summon up the courage...

5. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

(y):)

6. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Maybe to you and Peter K it APPEARS as though the Church has fallen. Appears is a good word choice here, because it has NOT yet fallen. Maybe you don’t see why having a few good prelates left precludes it. Thanks for being honest. I wonder what the few good prelates would say when asked about this idea.
    I did not include Abp Vigano since you have been posting from him. I’m talking about the others.
    Imho you seem to be basing your opinion on articles from only a few sources.
    We also need to discern from what the prelates are doing and saying.
    Edit: they have not renounced the Church.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2021
    Don_D and Donna259 like this.
  7. SgCatholic

SgCatholic Maranatha

Why do you think Pope Benedict said that the barque appears to be on the verge of capsizing then? And that in 2017!

A capsizing boat is surely ‘falling’.

+

8. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Not yet immersed:);)(y) just on the verge

Pope Emeritus Benedict in 2017

9. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

PE Benedict also used the word APPEARS. Interesting. The Barque will not be immersed.

10. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

We all keep watch and pray. The Lord and Blessed Mother will not leave us orphans as events swirl around us. Jesus said there will come people who will say “I am here”. This is the year of St Joseph, patron of the Universal Church.

Shae, Donna259 and Joan J like this.
  11. SgCatholic

SgCatholic Maranatha

Yes, that's what I highlighted. It will appear that the gates of hell have prevailed, and that's where we are at now.
    So, Peter Kwasniewski saying what he did is not schismatic. It's simply a fact.

And, neither he nor I have advocated renouncing the Catholic Church.

+

12. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

:)
    We will have to agree to disagree on this, SG.
    I’m not a fan of Peter K. We are nowhere near
    that now. Not yet. As I said, there are good prelates remaining. We need to look to them.
    They are Catholic, too:)
    Peace.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2021
  13. SgCatholic

SgCatholic Maranatha

So be it. Unfortunately.:(

I don't get this train of thought.:confused:

+

14. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

I know:) Not everyone agrees with everyone on this forum. But as time goes on, God will reveal Himself to us. This is done through His Church. Peace. I know you will want to have the last word, so have at it.:) Peace.

15. SgCatholic

SgCatholic Maranatha

If it makes you happy :LOL:

+

16. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

:D

17. AidanK

AidanK A great sinner

This morning we are having a 'drive in' Mass, The priest, assisted by the clerk, will offer Holy Mass in the vestibule of the chapel and the faithful will participate from their cars. Holy Communion will then be received one car at a time. We have had this situation before and it works very well

Shae and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  18. AidanK

AidanK A great sinner

A repeat of Irish history has occurred. Penal laws have returned barring Irish faithful Catholics from attending Holy Mass. Where once we had British laws enforced by British red coats we now have Irish laws enforced by Irishmen wearing blue

Shae and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  19. Donna259

Donna259 Archangels

God Bless Ireland

Shae, HeavenlyHosts and Julia like this.
  20. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

It would be more accurate to say, we have Irishmen acting as stooges for the Fourth Reich.

We know the Irish did not want to sign up to the EU, it took a few repeated elections to swing the vote and damn the Irish to the role of cabbage garden intended by Hitler, but now his offspring have got Ireland by the short and curleys. It makes you wonder was a dominoes computer installed for the kill.

I should take off my conspiracy hat. :eek: