Christmas Message, Dec. 25th 2008

Discussion in 'Marian Apparitions' started by Lee, Dec 26, 2008.

1. Lee

Lee Principalities

Message of December 25, 2008

“Dear children! You are running, working, gathering – but without blessing. You are not praying! Today I call you to stop in front of the manger and to meditate on Jesus, Whom I give to you today also, to bless you and to help you to comprehend that, without Him, you have no future. Therefore, little children, surrender your lives into the hands of Jesus, for Him to lead you and protect you from every evil. Thank you for having responded to my call.”

2. Lee

Lee Principalities

Jakov's annual Message

At the last daily apparition to Jakov Colo on September 12th, 1998,
    Our Lady told him that henceforth he would have one apparition a year,
    every December 25th, on Christmas Day. This is also how it was this
    year. The apparition began at 9:49 am and lasted 6 minutes.

Our Lady gave the following message:

"Dear children! Today, in a special way, I call you to pray for
    peace. Without God you cannot have peace or live in peace. Therefore,
    little children, today on this day of grace open your hearts to the
    King of peace, for Him to be born in you and to grant you His peace –
    and you be carriers of peace in this peaceless world. Thank you for
    having responded to my call."

3. Mario

Mario Powers

Lee,

This message carries so much meaning for me. This December, circumstances demanded I put numerous hours into a fundraiser while still running my business and maintaining the books for a local construction company. Count me as one of those "running, working, gathering" types. My prayer life suffered due simply to the struggle to climb out of bed in the morning. I learned an important lesson: If anything must give way, it is not my relationship with Christ! Necessarily, I spent time unwinding, but this should have been done before the Lord. In the rush of life I found it difficult to walk in tandem with the Lord and was disoriented because of it. Mea culpa! Praise God for the patience of an understanding wife!

If anyone wishes to come after me, he must deny himself, take up his cross daily, and follow me.

4. padraig

padraig Powers

I was praying and thinking about the New year will bring and reading these messages brings it back to mind. It seems to me that this year we will be like especially like a person who goes to a cinema and watches one of those mega buster films with loads of special effects, that we will see spectacular event after spectacular event, so much so indeed that we will wonder if these things are really happening, like a little child mesmerized by what it sees, chomping pop corn.

It also seems to be that the enduring theme of the coming year will be Lack of Peace, wars, wars and more wars. The problems with the economy draws our attention but this is only part of the much bigger picture.

I also think the Holy Father and the Church will come far, far more to the fore in a Prophetic role.

5. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Padraig,

you are so right.

Mother Teresa said that the world would never have peace until abortion ended.
    And at another time she said that the fruit of abortion is nuclear war.

The great war against the unborn is a prelude to wars among nations.

The world is sitting on a powder keg!

Afghanistan & Iraq,

Israel & the Middle East, [Iran, Syria and Lebanon]

Pakistan & India.

There is no peace in the world for they refuse to recognise the Prince of Peace.

6. Mario

Mario Powers

garabandal,

I hope this difficult season for you has been graced by the gentle comfort of Mother Mary. As far as powder kegs go, the Middle East deserves our attention and prayers. I fear for Damascus, especially! It has been continually inhabited for thousands of years, yet Isaiah prophesied that it will cease to be! There is only one current weapon that is able to achieve such destruction and Israel possesses it. So when things heat up in the Promised Land, I cring internally.

17:1 The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap!

Increasingly, Israel is coming to be abandoned by the West. She may choose to flex her own muscles. O Lord be merciful.

Safe in the Hearts of Jesus and Mary!

7. padraig

padraig Powers

Its a bit like a seven headed monster that bites you and holds on,first one bites then another and another and another.

I regard it as an act of mercy, really , the good Lord might have permitted them all to seize us at the one time , but this way we get a chance to repent. I am a little heartened that there seems to be some return to the Churches. Perhaps it is my imagination but I think the Churches around me seem a little fuller...have any of you noticed this?

however when I was shown in a dream last year, the last thing I heard was, 'The very ground itself will rise against them!!'..this still has to come, we have a long way to go yet.

As to the hosts I hear in prayer the word 'Sorority group'. May God have mercy in them, they know not what they do. Utube has a very,very great deal to answer for, God's angels stand ready; swords in hand to execute His justice. I try to pray for them but it is very difficult. The Justice of God is greatly offended God's anger is roused. May God have mercy on them.

They may escape the Justice of Men; they shall not however escape the Justice of God. God's fury and His Justice are very,very much to be feared. He has , however good reason to be furious. I will pray to Our Lady for them, however in cases like this even Our Lady's hands can be tied, I see her, head bowed and tears on her cheeks, deeply shamed by the behaviour of those who should be called her children.

Young people should be, very,very,very careful in what they get involved in.