China vs USA?

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by Frankly, Aug 2, 2022.

1. Byron

Byron Powers

I’m speculating of course, but seems to me Pelosi’s travel to Taiwan was an attempt for her to look strong against China. She may have planned the trip in order to distract from her husbands inside trading with a chip company.

2. Frankly

Frankly Principalities

Planned Chinese Show of Force... against USA forces..

China's PLA (People’s Liberation Army) to move warships from Aug. 4-7
    who'll engage in live-fire drills so as to enforce no-fly /no-navigation in 6 zones surrounding Taiwan.

Taipei says amounts to ‘air and sea blockade’

We shall see what we shall see.

[​IMG]

3. Byron

Byron Powers

We still have a few months

Frankly likes this.
  4. Katfalls

Katfalls Powers

Nancy Pelosi wants to be President it is so obvious . First she had to visit the Pope to get his endorsement of her Catholocism. She had to get the endorsement of the women's rights community. She had to get the endorsement of the progressive left. That there is a hit job on Biden and Harris in the MSM is no surprise. She is drunk with power. Remember when Obama was Pres. she demanded her own private jet because she was speaker of the house? Don't be surprised at her next move.

HeavenlyHosts likes this.
  5. padraig

padraig Powers

Breath taking.

6. Frankly

Frankly Principalities

I'm unsure about the when... and you may be correct ! ?
    And yes! It certainly appears inevidable that China shall indeed (or try very hard to) take Taiwan under its control.
    Around Taiwan, the US, Taiwan and Japan are players - and how they respond when/if more pushed is part of the overall picture

Re: China and the US -
    The South China Sea is also an area of major military concern for some years - and it always grows warmer
    Pelosi's plane purposely avoided that "hotly contested" area.

[​IMG]

7. Frankly

Frankly Principalities

It's being reported that
    Taiwan Faces Urgent Fighter Pilot Shortage as Xi Tests Defenses

It seems a bit ridiculous considering the US Assistance of Jets AND the years of Chinese Threats!
    Which could be used as a copout damage control Reason when/if US's Taiwan perhaps quickly folds.
    Taiwan's population hovers around 24 Million.. Certainly necessary 'pilots' could've been "drafted"

The shortage illustrates the limits of Taipei’s reliance on purchases of US military hardware to deter the threat of invasion by Beijing, which claims the island as its own territory.

Taiwan will need to add at least 100 more pilots by 2026 to operate the 66 more advanced Lockheed Martin Corp. F-16Vs that President Tsai Ing-wen agreed to buy two years ago.​

The Air Force only netted 21 new F-16 pilots from 2011 to 2019..

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 4, 2022
  8. miker

miker Powers

9. Byron

Byron Powers

The deep state and China have always worked together. No real shock there.

"I think this (Pelosi's visit) is a good thing," said a man surnamed Zhao in Beijing. "It gives us an opportunity to surround Taiwan, then to use this opportunity to take Taiwan by force. I think we should thank Comrade Pelosi."

Last edited: Aug 5, 2022
    miker and Allyd like this.
  10. Frankly

Frankly Principalities

Only because of China's very recent - and probably more - actions against US/Taiwan I ask;

The 'deep state' of whom? The USA & Co?

Worked together how? Business wise? Or.. Everything-wise including militarily?

11. Byron

Byron Powers

The USA’s -(Globalist)deep state. All of those who are developing a New World Order, and with the Pope a new religious order.

12. Frankly

Frankly Principalities

Interesting.. That theory's a new one on me... in so far that it's claiming to involve China with the rest of that negatory crewe
    China's military affront against the USA, and its economic and military support to and of Russia, adds to the wonderment.
    Theories speculating on USA's 'deep state' (ID'ing the so-called real powers behind America's Throne) can raise ruckus's. .
    And Is the Vatican in Rome (of seven hills) becoming Revelation's 'Whore of Babylon" ?

Time should tell..

13. Frankly

Frankly Principalities

+

China's Air, Land and Sea Live-Fire Exercises Encirclement of Taiwan IS a Combo of:
    • Real-life preparations for taking back Taiwan
    • AND a strong military threat to the US/Taiwan/Japan/South Korea
      - to not defend Taiwan (thus averting a very major war over Taiwan).
    Today, and directy on its Pacific border, China represents a sort of military equal to the US ..
    who in turn, the US, IMO would back off from going in strong to protect Taiwan.

China's formidable Land, Air and Sea forces in direct proximity to Taiwan,
    also possesses unstoppable hypersonic ship-killer missiles...

We'll certainly see what we shall see..

+

14. Frankly

Frankly Principalities

+

BRIEF:
    NKorea and Australia are become two more potential 'players' in China/US
    For the moment . This is as good a place as any .. to make mention of how more conflicts keep popping up . such as Israel and Gaza, and Etc.
    It's something I keep atop of, and for me - And I keep getting reminded of our Lord Jesus' Admonitions.... (Matt 24)

You will hear of wars and rumors of wars,
    but see to it that you are not alarmed. (Not easy yet doable)

Such things must happen, but the end is still to come.

Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom.
    There will be famines and earthquakes in various places.

All these are the beginning of birth pains.

+

Jo M, Mary's child and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  15. jackzokay

jackzokay Archangels

I'm not sure I'm up to speed on this conflict. But I remember reading that Taiwan is a part of China. And is recognised as such by countries the world over. Including America.

Many years ago in China, there was some kind of dispute between the 'ruling parties' - and the 'losing' side fled to the then farthest outpost of the country: Taiwan.

Contemporarily, Taiwan became the world's leading 'chip' manufacturer. And now mainland China (seeing the cash and control 'chips' bring) and America (for similar reasons - but under the guise of 'protecting human rights') have suddenly interest in the island.

The Chinese perspective sees them retain the option of military intervention, yes. But they would, quite understandably, prefer to re-assimilate the island than to fight it.
    This makes sense and would be 'relatively easy' - given that they share a common culture and speak the same languages. And it would also be relatively easy for them to take over the administrative running of the country - as most ordinary people the world over have, as their primary priorities - the feeding of their families, going to work, leisure activities and living their lives etc. Ordinary people have much less interest in the big affairs.
    (And I wager our governers prefer it this way).

Enter America's elites:
    They have no interest in the people of Taiwan.
    They have no interest in the human rights nor in the prosperity of the people of Taiwan (anyone believing otherwise is in cloud cookoo land).
    They want what the Chinese government want: the 'chip' business.

The difference is: China is better placed to get it; for the reasons outlined above.

The two superpowers however may well come to loggerheads. This has, quite obviously, the potential to be catastrophic for the people's of the planet.

I don't know if these conflicts are manufactured ('...wars AND RUMOURS OF WARS', Jesus said). I certainly wouldn't be surprised if they were though.
    What I do know however is that they will bring more famine. More death. More misery. And more fear.
    We the people will then be easier to control.
    And the satanic agenda can be more readily progressed.

Sometimes lads, I envy me da!

Mary's child, HeavenlyHosts and Byron like this.
  16. Frankly

Frankly Principalities

+

I keep atop of Geopolitics.. Underlying all conflicts is the Prince of this world, Satan, and those whose Plans have been to overtake all of this planet! China and the US have been at loggerheads from the End of WWII (1945 ) and onwards.. In 1949, US-Backed Chinese fled to Taiwan. US and USSR were buddies of convenience in the defeat of Hitler. That ended 1945.. There's been wars since. And the Volume has been increasing. There's a whole slew of battlings going down today.. I've avoided making the lists and their ongoing growth.. for one can take just so much at once.. One should never under-estimate the seriousness of US/NATO & Russia AND US & China.. and Etc...

Meanwhile - it's best to always Pray to God.. Say the Name of "JESUS"

_

17. Carol55

Carol55 Ave Maria