Charlie Johnston

Discussion in 'Questions and Answers' started by "Quis ut Deus", Mar 31, 2020.

1. "Quis ut Deus"

"Quis ut Deus" Powers Staff Member

You know I have been thinking lately of Charlie I was and still am found of him when I think of how much he put into president trump not being elected I'm beginning to wonder did Charlie's humanness get in the way and was it really trumps second election that the storm was coming I mean like it fits well right her and now...

Carol55, Patty, bflocatholic and 3 others like this.
  2. Donna259

Donna259 Archangels

I really like Charlie

"Quis ut Deus" likes this.
  3. DesertStar7

DesertStar7 To Jesus + through Mary @-}--

I have no idea who Charlie Johnston is, but I'll get myself to Google.

4. Evenstar

Evenstar Principalities

Funny you should say that, I was just googling Charlie last night simply because he just popped into my head. He seemed so convinced himself that what he said would come to pass. I wonder as you say that his humaness might have skewed his interpretation of what he claims to have seen. The idea of a 'worldwide storm' certainly fits now and I suspect it will have an effect on the forthcoming election in November

5. FatimaPilgrim

FatimaPilgrim Powers

Your spidey sense is on point, Quis :)

6. theflyingnun

theflyingnun Principalities

Carol55, DesertStar7 and Frodo like this.
  7. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Charlie has a blog. I’ll see if I can find it.

8. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Google
    A Sign of Hope, Charlie Johnston

Child of God and "Quis ut Deus" like this.
  9. Frodo

Frodo Archangels

Charlie is a failed prophet.

It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to recognize the signs of the time geopolitically, economically, or spiritually.

Everyone of his predictions have been wrong. As likable as he is, best to leave him be.

10. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

I think right now he is just blogging as a man, not a failed prophet.

11. Shae

Shae Archangels

This is rather curious because Charlie Johnston popped into my head last night too! I woke up about 4am and he just came to my mind.(n)

12. Byron

Byron Powers

Pray for him

13. bflocatholic

bflocatholic Powers

I still think that Charlie’s primary advice - “Acknowledge God, take the next right step, and be a sign of hope to those around you” - is pretty darn sound!

Booklady, Shae, Julia and 5 others like this.
  14. fallen saint

fallen saint Baby steps :)

Charlie nice guy...tried too hard to be prophet. Could have done ok as Catholic speaker. Pride took over. Nice guy...interesting topics. Was a news man with insights.

I saw him live in California.

In the big picture, everyone always said this could happen. No one actually thought it would happen. It happened.

:(

Shae, "Quis ut Deus", AED and 2 others like this.
  15. AED

AED Powers

What concerns me about CJ is he claimed direct visitations from Jesus and Mary and the Angel's. And they told him all these things. He was deceived and those who followed him were deceived. Period.
    Big red flags.

16. I admire Charlie Johnston. He is a naive man. He trust too much in locutions.

17. BrianK

BrianK Powers Staff Member

18. Christy1983

Christy1983 Archangels

19. BrianK

BrianK Powers Staff Member

China might use NK power vacuum to use them to target us if it’s true. In that sense it would be true.

@FatimaPilgrim anything to add?

20. theflyingnun

theflyingnun Principalities

Johnston says he receives prophecies through his angel: including a “Great Storm,” which began in 2009 when North Korea ran nuclear tests and allegedly began serving as an “arms merchant” to Middle Eastern regimes; Islamic wars that will finally be defeated; and an upsurge of Chinese aggressiveness that will be opposed by the concerted efforts of the United States and Russia. He adds “I am led to believe the ultimate dictator, while exercising unreviewable executive, legislative, and judicial power in America, will consider himself the ‘Regent of Democracy’.”
    https://www.thecatholicthing.org/2016/12/13/prophecies-and-charlies-angels/