Celestial object approaching earth?

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by Blizzard, Oct 1, 2020.

1. Blizzard

Blizzard thy kingdom come

This fellow is an astronomer from Mexico I believe - highly regarded by some who study eschatology.

He claims this mysterious object will be closest to earth by mid October if I understand his videos correctly.

My knowledge in this area is sketchy. Maybe some more knowledgeable here can determine if there’s any merit in his observations.

Has this object been detected by anyone else (if indeed it exists)?

For our discernment.

sparrow, Jo M, AED and 1 other person like this.
  2. DesertStar7

DesertStar7 Powers

A meteor is either coming close to Earth or will actually "hit us" on November 3rd. But it's small and would produce little - if any - ground damage.

sparrow and Blizzard like this.
  3. Blizzard

Interesting. Do you have any additional information on this?

Anyway this meteor doesn’t seem to be the object depicted above- the object seems much bigger.

sparrow likes this.
  4. sparrow

sparrow The ultimate limit to evil is Divine Mercy

I keep hearing through media and apparitions that an unknown object is coming...

Blizzard likes this.
  5. sparrow

sparrow The ultimate limit to evil is Divine Mercy

I heard there was two. One flies past on the eve of the election and one on the day of the election... very interesting!

Mary's child, Jo M, Booklady and 2 others like this.
  6. AED

AED Powers

Timing is crazy!! Can't make this stuff up.(n)

Mary's child, sparrow, Lumena and 2 others like this.
  7. Booklady

Booklady Powers

Oh Boy! Where's Don Antonio Yague, when we need him? Speaking of the geophysicist, Dr. Yague, he frequently mentions this gentleman, Carlos Calzada, over at Yague's Vimeo page, Blizzard, although the comments are all in Spanish.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2020
    Blizzard and AED like this.
  8. DesertStar7

DesertStar7 Powers

Booklady, Blizzard and AED like this.
  9. Blizzard

Thanks.

Since a couple of alleged seers mentioned important events happening this fall it might be a good idea to watch the skies!

But of course what really matters this fall or any fall or any time of the year is "keeping our lamps lit".

10. Mark1

Mark1 Archangels

....I am almost speechless, these days, because with increasing intensity it seems like every single day there is something new to shake things up. There has to be a reason God chose to allow the President and his wife to get the virus. Who knows...maybe a vaccine will be ready soon, they'll take it and get better.

11. Booklady

Booklady Powers

You are right, Mark 1, but we knew this was coming. You don't take down the deep state with all of its corruptive power and not have some flack.:eek:

Prayers for President and Mrs. Trump for a speedy recovery.

12. Blizzard

Yes I know Spanish. I think Don Antonio holds Calzada in high esteem although they don’t see eye to eye on a few subjects. It appears Calzada is highly critical of the current pope while Don Antonio, for reasons unknown, defends him.

HeavenlyHosts and AED like this.