Catholics are remnant army in great global conflict

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by Sunnyveil, Oct 24, 2020.

1. Sunnyveil

Sunnyveil Archangels

Steve Bannon lays out the great battlefield during the Catholic Identity Conference this weekend. On the one side is the World Economic Forum whose members are politicians, large corporations, bankers, and media . They, with China's Xi as a primary leader, are planning the new age of globalization as well as "the managed decline of the USA" On the other side are nationalist populists with Trump as their leader who believe free people can manage themselves.

The worst is that the Vatican has sold itself for money to the Chinese who consider their greatest existential threat to be Christianity. Just like Judas and the Jewish leaders. He also says the Vatican Bank and Knights of Malta are money laundering operations. Archbishop Vigano, who investigated the Vatican Bank for Pope Benedict XVI, has been claiming the same.

https://remnant-tv.com/video/157/st...dentity-conference-2020?channelName=RemnantTV

2. Patty

Patty Archangels

Thanks Sunnyveil! This is an excellent video. I have sent it to some of my like minded friends and family. He puts all the pieces of the puzzle together. We are in for a tremendous fight.

Mario and AED like this.
  3. ellen

ellen Ellen

Thanks Sunnyveil!
    We are the REMNANT!!! Always thought Steve Bannon was a brilliant genius.... just didn't know he was a CATHOLIC brilliant genius!! ;)

Mario and Patty like this.
  4. Dolours

Dolours Guest

I'm not convinced. Something about this doesn't sit well with me.

5. Mario

Mario Powers

Dolours,

I'm convinced for the short-term struggle to get Trump re-elected. Let us all think about the 9 brief days before the election here in the States. I plan on reaching out to 7 men in the next 3 days, just to mobilize. If those 7 reach out to 7, and then those 49 reach out to 7, then maybe 100 of the total will be votes otherwise going to Biden. I know you all in Ireland aren't voting, but vote with your hearts by praying. In my mind Trump is a Cyrus for our time. He is an imperfect tool which God can use. We know that if he goes down, the onrush of the ungodly will be like a hurricane bearing down on the Gulf Coast.

Ultimately, it is the humble children of our Heavenly Father, who with Rosaries in their hands, join with Our Lady to cry out, "Thy Kingdom Come!"; this is where the victory originates. But there is a necessary political dimension that helps stir the embers and put the Fear of the Lord in the hearts of our enemies!

So be it! Amen!

Rev 3:7 "And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write: `The words of the holy one, the true one, who has the key of David, who opens and no one shall shut, who shuts and no one opens. 8 "`I know your works. Behold, I have set before you an open door, which no one is able to shut; I know that you have but little power, and yet you have kept my word and have not denied my name. 9 Behold, I will make those of the synagogue of Satan who say that they are Jews and are not, but lie -- behold, I will make them come and bow down before your feet, and learn that I have loved you. 10 Because you have kept my word of patient endurance, I will keep you from the hour of trial which is coming on the whole world, to try those who dwell upon the earth. 11 I am coming soon; hold fast what you have, so that no one may seize your crown. 12 He who conquers, I will make him a pillar in the temple of my God; never shall he go out of it, and I will write on him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem which comes down from my God out of heaven, and my own new name. 13 He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.'