Cathlolic prophecy & these times

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by garabandal, Mar 23, 2020.

1. Mary's child

Mary's child Powers

:love:

2. Marykelly

Marykelly Angels

I have 11 sons and 4 daughter's

Dolours, Shae, Sam and 3 others like this.
  3. AED

AED Powers

:):):)

4. Mary's child

Mary's child Powers

:love:

5. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

So wonderful to hear about large families, blessed families. :)

Mario, Dolours, Sam and 2 others like this.
  6. FatimaPilgrim

FatimaPilgrim Powers

No, he's not a seer and has never claimed to be. Yes, I completely agree that he writes very detailed posts that take a lot of patience to read.

7. FatimaPilgrim

FatimaPilgrim Powers

Hey, a man has to have his priorities and at least I put the Mass first. God, Country, Family, Sports :)

djmoforegon and Mary's child like this.
  8. Andy3

Andy3 Powers

Was just thinking of this last night. This is the first year with no Easter since 32 AD.

Sam, Mary's child, torrentum and 3 others like this.
  9. AED

AED Powers

Yes. Think about that. Unless Trump is right and by Good Friday our crisis is over.

Mary's child and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  10. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Yes, AED,
    The people of this forum have given ALL
    In sacrifices and prayers
    Hope in God, keep praying for an Easter miracle.

Tanker, Dolours, Sam and 2 others like this.
  11. Heidi

Heidi Archangels

Wow! That’s great! I have 9 daughters and 1 son.

Dolours, Sam, Carol55 and 3 others like this.
  12. AED

AED Powers

I am. United with everyone else here in intentions and with everyone in the world praying for mitigation and an end to this horror. No Easter is a frightening possibility. But then I remind myself that for years behind the iron curtain Catholics suffered this.. And no televised Mass or prayers and any Rosary had to be prayed in hiding.

Byron, Sam, Carol55 and 2 others like this.
  13. Mary's child

Mary's child Powers

Dear God, help me to raise up my prayers of supplications and repentance for a Blessed Easter. In accordance of your Mercy and in thy Will this I pray.

Kwaters, Mario, Sam and 3 others like this.
  14. padraig

padraig New Member

Picked some fresh Hawthorne leaves this afternoon from up beside the Castle today. This is the best time of year to pick them at Spring with new growth. The thorns did not get in the road at all. Put them all in a little bowl beside the sink, ready for action. So pleased. :):)

Beautiful bright green little leaves. So fresh. Delighted. I think I will mix in Holy Water when/ if I need them.;)

15. Shae

Shae Archangels

Beautiful!:):):)

16. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Well, I am hanging onto hope.

AED likes this.
  17. Ezdra

Ezdra New Member

Hope in God, yes always!
    I hope for the Great Warning by Easter.

Hope in the situation the way it is now, not a cent! Unless we have a vaccine, the world is going down a spiral, and fast. China contained the virus, but at what price? Do we imagine the measures in Wuhan implemented in USA? Any relaxation, and you get new thousands, millions. The virus don't kill, it is all propaganda. Well, I don't want to be the one to test it myself.
    As of the vaccine, I have already made my mind, I will take it. It is not the mark of the beast.

18. AED

AED Powers

Me too.

19. Mario

Mario Powers

Praise God for your large families:

Psalm 127

1 Unless the LORD builds the house, those who build it labor in vain. Unless the LORD watches over the city, the watchman stays awake in vain.
    2 It is in vain that you rise up early and go late to rest, eating the bread of anxious toil; for he gives to his beloved sleep.
    3 Lo, sons are a heritage from the LORD, the fruit of the womb a reward.
    4 Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the sons of one's youth.
    5 Happy is the man who has his quiver full of them! He shall not be put to shame when he speaks with his enemies in the gate.

Sam and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  20. Mario

Mario Powers

Hope does not disappoint for the love of God has been poured into our hearts by the Holy Spirit who has been given us!

Sam and AED like this.