Candice Owens

Discussion in 'Inspirational Stories' started by padraig, Apr 22, 2024.

1. padraig

padraig Powers

Wow! Candice Owens has just become Catholic...amazing!

I always loved Candice.

[​IMG]

2. [​IMG]

the Church has a checkered flooring?

3. miker

miker Powers

Sam, Mario, Clare A and 5 others like this.
  4. Clare A

Clare A Archangels

It is the London Oratory and the priest is Fr Julian Large. My eldest daughter knows him, we used to have his dog to stay each summer! I love Candace, but I do wish she had worn something more suitable. I get the white garment (shawl) but the pajamas? Still, welcome!

Hoping too for a spiritual conversion for Russell Brand.

Pax Prima, DeGaulle, miker and 3 others like this.
  5. Ang

Ang Archangels

This is just amazing! Next up, pray for the conversion of Jordan Peterson! Both such smart people. Praise be to God!

Pax Prima, DeGaulle, Clare A and 4 others like this.
  6. Mario

Mario Powers

Pax Prima, DeGaulle, Clare A and 4 others like this.
  7. padraig

padraig Powers

It reminds me of St John Bosco and his dream of the Two Pillars when everyone would come to the shelter of the Church

People like Candace are so hugely influential

Pax Prima, DeGaulle, AED and 4 others like this.
  8. Joan J

Joan J HolySpiritCome!

First time i heard her interview a couple years ago, I knew she was different, worth her "salt".

Sam, Mario, Clare A and 2 others like this.
  9. Clare A

Clare A Archangels

One thing George Farmer said in the interview was that our time won’t produce an Augustine or Aquinas. Hmmm. Well Athanasius popped up when almost all of Christendom was infected with heresy and we know how that turned out. I’m looking at some of the high profile converts and quietly confident that we could indeed find ourselves with the spiritual leadership we need. I’m not sure we need a theologian this time, we had Ratzinger after all. If out time produces a ‘great’ my guess is that he or she will be a communicator. But anyway only heaven can save us now.

orangina, Pax Prima, Mario and 2 others like this.
  10. padraig

padraig Powers

I would love to see more Cardinals, Bishops, priests and nuns speaking on utube. There are so few.

AED likes this.
  11. AED

AED Powers

Well said.

orangina, Pax Prima and Mario like this.
  12. Pax Prima

Pax Prima Archangels

This reminds me of orangina's post https://motheofgod.com/threads/signs.7937/page-822#post-447741

"If someone had asked me 8 years ago, I would have told them it was impossible, but God builds great things with quiet steps." - orangina

13. orangina

orangina Archangels

The more a person fights for the truth, the closer he gets to God and faith. We are witnessing that more and more people who are fighting for justice in politics and public life are turning to Christianity. This is a real indication that Jesus is the truth, because these people are looking for the truth and it leads them to Him. I think it cannot be described more vividly than in these examples.

I know when I first watched the documentary about JFK and his murder, then the murder of his brother, Warren's commissary full of Masons, so you start to investigate a little deeper that the world is not the way it is presented to you about democracy, bad and good according to the media... So almost 15 years ago. I understood where this was going and I think most people only witnessed it later with the 2020 elections, then the corona crisis, Trump's swamp which turned out to be very deep and everything that is happening today, especially with the wars and what are the plans of the elite today.
    If you don't have God by your side, you won't be able to bear all the burden of lies, scheming and evil that is happening. Candance Owens, and not only her but also many others who dig the truth find out very, very bad things, unfortunately we don't know a lot of things, but the elites, politics, powerful people are connected from human trafficking, pedophilia, and it even goes all the way to ritual murders .
    There are those journalists (rare) who in the fight for justice commit suicide or go crazy because they try to fight the whole system with their human mind and body.
    We are not fighting flesh and blood.

Being a Catholic does not mean that you will have fewer crosses to bear, but you will have someone who has carried that cross before you and someone to help you carry it.

Candance Owens welcome to the "club" :D

Last edited: Apr 26, 2024
    Mary's child, Jason Fernando and AED like this.

14. Russell Brand to be baptized Sunday – but he still has THIS question

Joan J, Pax Prima and AED like this.
  15. Pax Prima

Pax Prima Archangels

Praise be to God, it appears Jordan Peterson of all people may have converted him. Which is kind of funny given that Jordan himself has not converted.

AED and Jason Fernando like this.
  16. Whatever

Whatever Powers

AED likes this.