Can a good case be made for The Warning without any reference to Garabandal?

Discussion in 'Questions and Answers' started by BrianK, Dec 29, 2016.

1. BrianK

BrianK Guest

Can a good case be made for The Warning without any reference to Garabandal? This is an issue which has been on my mind for some time and I'm agnostic regarding all modern apparitions that have not yet received official Church approval. (I ask this honestly with no agenda/ulterior motive.)

Carol55 likes this.
  2. Praetorian

Praetorian Powers

The Warning is something that without approved prophecy is much thinner but I think is still there.
    I think St. Edmund Campion and Blessed Anna Maria Taigi spoke of it.
    The big unknown though is the timing.
    Is it before "everything starts" or just before the Three Days of Darkness and the last portion of the Chastisement?
    I used to think it might happen before everything starts, but now I am of the mind maybe only before the 3DD.
    How could people not turn to God after something like that?
    How could they experience the Warning and then just go back to business as usual?

gracia, sterph and BrianK like this.
  3. Praetorian

Praetorian Powers

Another point is that Fr. Malachi Martin believed in Garabandal. Now that is not important in and of itself. What is important is that he had read the Third Secret and he said that the message of Garabandal is the Third Secret in brief form. He also kept saying to keep an eye on the skies. It seems clear that he was awaiting The Warning which it seemed to him would be a sign in the sky which would be most likely Marian in nature.

gracia, Carol55, sterph and 1 other person like this.
  4. BrianK

BrianK Guest

Didn't St. Faustina make a reference to a Warning too?

Carol55 and sterph like this.
  5. Praetorian

Praetorian Powers

I believe you are right on that but she didn't come up when I was doing a quick search so I didn't mention her.

sterph likes this.
  6. Fatima

Fatima Powers

St. Faustina:
    "Before I come as the just Judge, I am coming first as the King of Mercy. Before the day of justice arrives, there will be given to people a sign in the heavens of this sort:

All light in the heavens will be extinguished, and there will be great darkness over the whole earth. Then the sign of the cross will be seen in the sky, and from the openings where the hands and the feet of the Savior were nailed will come forth great lights which will light up the earth for a period of time. This will take place shortly before the last day."

Father Gobbi (Blue Book with Imprimatur) speaks much on the Warning.

The following one from Jennifer is one of the most explicit:
    www.wordsfromjesus.com

Words from Jesus
    "My child, you are witnessing a vision of the warning to come." The sky is dark and it seems as though it is night but my heart tells me it is sometime in the afternoon. I see the sky opening up and I can hear long, drawn out claps of thunder. When I look up I see Jesus bleeding on the cross and people are falling to their knees. Jesus then tells me, "They will see their soul as I see it. "I can see the wounds so clearly on Jesus and Jesus then says,"They will see each wound they have added to My Most Sacred Heart." To the left I see the Blessed Mother weeping and then Jesus speaks to me again and says, “Prepare, prepare now for the time is soon approaching. My child, pray for the many souls who will perish because of their selfish and sinful ways." As I look up I see the drops of blood falling from Jesus and hitting the earth. I see millions of people from nations from all lands. Many seemed confused as they were looking up toward the sky. Jesus says,"They are in search of light for it should not be a time of darkness, yet it is the darkness of sin that covers this earth and the only light will be that of which I come with for mankind does not realize the awakening that is about to be bestowed upon him. This will be the greatest purification since the beginning of creation." I see people crying and some with horrifying screams when they see Jesus bleeding on the cross. Jesus says, “It is not the sight of My wounds that causes their suffering; it is the depth of the soul knowing that he has placed them there. It is not the sight of My wounds bleeding that causes their suffering; it is knowing that man’s rejection of Me has caused My wounds to bleed.” “My child, so many will perish for their souls have become so far from Me yet it is I, Jesus, that will show the great depth of My mercy." My child you see that the earth has been trembling for as this hour of purification of enlightenment draws near, the fury of the lion will be prowling amongst My people. The temptation will multiply for he seeks his many victims. It will be the greatest spiritual battle man has ever endured . My child, tell My people that today I am asking that they take heed to My words for the sign in the east is about to rise. Tell My people that this is the hour for I am Jesus and all will be done according to My will."As I look up I continue to see Jesus bleeding on the cross. I continue to see the Blessed Mother weeping to the left. The cross is bright white and illuminated in the sky, it looks suspended. As the sky is opening up I see a bright light come down on the cross and in this light I see the resurrected Jesus appear in white look up toward heaven raising His hands, He then looks down at the earth and makes the sign of the cross blessing His people.

There are many many more alleged current messages that speak of the Warning as well.

gracia, sterph and BrianK like this.
  7. BrianK

BrianK Guest

Thanks Fatima. What can you tell me about "Jennifer"? I honestly know nothing about her or when this prophecy was made.

8. To Faustina:
    Before I come as the just judge, I am coming first as the King of Mercy. Before the day of justice arrives, there will be given to people a sign in the heavens of this sort:

All light in the heavens will be extinguished, and there will be a great darkness over the whole earth. Then the sign of the cross will be seen in the sky, and from the openings where the hands and the feet of the Saviour were nailed will come forth great lights which will light up the earth for a period of time. This will take place shortly before the last day.”

[​IMG]

Planet X, Nibiru planetary system forms a Cross in the heavens!

and just as an added little "tidbit" of info given to Faustina:

Hell

“Most of the souls there are those that disbelieved that there is a hell.”

St Faustina was also shown hell: “Today I was led by an Angel to the chasms of hell. It is a place of great torture; how awesomely large and extensive it is! The kinds of torture I saw:

the first torture that constitutes hell is the loss of God;

the second torture is perpetual remorse of conscience;

the third is that one’s condition will never change;

the fourth torture is the fire that will penetrate the soul without destroying it- a terrible suffering, since it is a purely spiritual fire, lit by God’s anger;

the fifth torture is continual darkness and a terrible suffocating smell, and, despite the darkness, the devils and the souls of the damned see each other and all the evil, both others and their own;

the sixth torture is the constant company of satan;

the seventh torture is horrible despair, hatred of God, vile words, curses and blasphemies.

These are the tortures suffered by all the damned together, but that is not the end of the sufferings. There are special tortures destined for particular souls. These are torments of the senses. Each soul undergoes terrible and indescribable sufferings, related to the manner in which it has sinned. There are caverns and pits of torture where one form of agony differs from another. I would have died at the very sight of these tortures if the omnipotence of God had not supported me:

Let the sinner know that he will be tortured throughout all eternity, in those senses which he made use of to sin.

I am writing this at the command of God, so that no soul may find an excuse by saying there is no hell, or that nobody has ever been there, and so no one can say what it is like.

I, Sister Faustina, by the order of God, have visited the abyss of hell so that I might tell souls about it and testify to its existence. “

9. josephite

josephite Powers

I have found out something very interesting regarding the warning and St Edmund Campion, a Martyr!

The prophecies of a great warning go back to 1581 when Father Edmund Campion, a Jesuit priest from England was on trial for treason by performing masses under the rule of Queen Elizabeth, at the time only Anglicanism was allowed.

At his trial the lawyer for the Queen accused Father Campion of words of warning he would say during his homilies when he preached about a great day coming. They thought that he was inciting a rebellion against the crown. But Father Campion strenuously disagreed saying in his own words............

"I pronounced a great day, not wherein any temporal potentate should muster, but wherein the terrible Judge should reveal all men's consciences, and try every man of each kind of religion. This is the day of change, this is the Great Day which I threatened, comfortable to the well being and terrible to all heretics. Any other day than this, God he knows, I meant not."

Father Campion was declared guilty, he was hung, quartered and his remains were treated horribly. He is the first martyr of the warning. He is Saint Edmund Campion today.

[​IMG]
    “I am a Catholic man and a priest. In that faith have I lived and in that faith do I intend to die, and if you esteem my religion treason, then I am guilty. As for any other treason, I never committed. I stand condemned for nothing but the saying of Mass, hearing confessions, preaching and such like duties and functions of priesthood.” (St. Edmund Campion, Martyr; Response, delivered at his execution, to charges of treason; 1581)

gracia, Malachi, Carol55 and 3 others like this.
  10. Rain

Rain Powers

Maria Esperanza (1928-2004)

The consciences of this beloved people must be violently shaken so that they may “put their house in order.” A great moment is approaching, a great day of light… it is the hour of decision for mankind.

St. Faustina Kowalska (1905 – 1938)

Jesus to St. Faustina: Before I come as the just Judge, I am coming first as the King of Mercy. Before the day of justice arrives, there will be given to people a sign in the heavens of this sort: All light in the heavens will be extinguished, and there will be great darkness over the whole earth. Then the sign of the cross will be seen in the sky, and from the openings where the hands and the feet of the Savior were nailed will come forth great lights which will light up the earth for a period of time. This will take place shortly before the last day.

St. Faustina explains her experience: Once I was summoned to the judgment (seat) of God. I stood alone before the Lord. Jesus appeared such as we know Him during His Passion. After a moment, His wounds disappeared, except for five, those in His hands, His feet, and His side. Suddenly I saw the complete condition of my soul as God sees it. I could clearly see all that is displeasing to God. I did not know that even the smallest transgressions will have to be accounted for. What a moment! Who can describe it? To stand before the Thrice-Holy-God!

Jesus said: I am prolonging the time of mercy for the sake of sinners. But woe to them if they do not recognize this time of My visitation.

Marie-Julie Jahenny (1850 - 1941)

There will come three days of complete darkness. Only blessed candles made of wax will give some light during this horrible darkness. One candle will last for three days, but they will not give light in the houses of the Godless. Lightening will penetrate your houses, but it will not put out the blessed candles. Neither wind, nor storm, nor earthquake will put out the blessed candles.

Blessed Anna Maria Taigi (18th Century)

A great purification will come upon the world preceded by an “Illumination of Conscience” in which everyone will see themselves as God sees them.

St. Edmond Campion (16th Century)

I pronounce a great day, not wherein any temporal potentate should minister, but wherein the Terrible Judge should reveal all men's consciences and try every man of each kind of religion. This is the day of change.

Thomas à Kempis (15th Century)

This sign of the cross will be in the heavens when the Lord comes to judge. Then all the servants of the cross, who during life made themselves one with the Crucified, will draw near with great trust to Christ, the judge.

And, maybe even a scriptural reference . . . Revelation 6:12-17

And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind. And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places. And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

11. BrianK

BrianK Guest

Excellent, thanks!

More here apparently:
    http://motheofgod.com/threads/the-warning-or-illumination-of-conscience.8584/

gracia likes this.
  12. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Peter B. (Catholic theologian from Paris) speaks highly of her, as well as Mark Mallett. She is from the Twin Cities in Minnesota. In talking with another alleged messenger, Verne Dagenais wwwgodspdeakswillyoulisten.org , he told me that he knew Jennifer when he lived in the cities and spoke highly of her as well. She lives a very 'hidden' life, but has a spiritual director that she has worked with. I sent her an e-mail and she sends out here book to all that ask for free. The book is a very easy read, as you can see in viewing it online.

HeavenlyHosts likes this.
  13. LittleVoice

LittleVoice WOE WOE WOE

He has remembered his love and his faithfulness to Israel; all the ends of the earth have seen the salvation of our God. - Psalm. 98

14. Carol55

Carol55 Ave Maria

The only thing that makes sense to me is that it should occur soon, before 9/23/17, if I am wrong I'm wrong. I think it is better to believe that it is a very good possibility then to be totally caught off guard, although I know I will still not be prepared.

Some people may not turn to God after the Warning because they may feel that their sins are too great and they won't be forgiven and they may want to continue to "Party Like It's 1999" (sorry for that) because they realize that it is the beginning of the end. I am sure you have heard people answer when they are asked why they do such and such and they answer that they are going to hell anyway, etc.

The Warning may bring out the best in some but possibly not the best in everyone. Some may want to storm the castle, if you know what I mean. I am talking about those who already have Christians as a target. Am I the only one to have these thoughts?

Patty, HeavenlyHosts and Praetorian like this.
  15. Praetorian

Praetorian Powers

You could of course be very right Carol. I could very easily see The Warning happening this year. This is one of the areas of prophecy that we are not given a specific place it will fit in the order of things. It could happen at the beginning, middle, or near the end of The Chastisement. You are right though, best to always be prepared.

I think Fr. Martin said that The Warning will confirm those that are on the right path and make more fervent those that are not but are still able to be saved. I just have a hard time seeing anyone having an experience like that and then not changing their lives drastically. But who knows?

gracia, Booklady and Carol55 like this.
  16. Carol55

Carol55 Ave Maria

If everyone could recognize it as one of the greatest acts of mercy that mankind will ever been given then you would be correct. Assuming that we have all of our current means of communication available when it occurs I wonder if the news will portray it as such.

gracia and Praetorian like this.
  17. Rain

Rain Powers

As bad as the world seems now, you ain't seen nothing yet. Unless things escalate really quickly, including the spread of communism, The Warning isn't going to happen in 2017 . Just my opinion.

Sanctus and garabandal like this.
  18. garabandal

garabandal Powers

It is an opinion I agree with.

We are all still living normal lives!!

Dean likes this.
  19. The Warning is a necessary event alluded to in scripture as well as by saints/mystics. Until people come to a better understanding of what exactly the Era of Peace/Eucharistic Age/Era of the Living in the Divine Will, they may think that such a time.....THE "Anti-type" to the Garden.....is simply something that will follow naturally, as in prior times of tribulation, punishments, where, after human beings repent and rebuild, a time of "human" peace will come to those able to kind of pick themselves up, again, with the help of their faith....more of a naturally felt event rather than completely supernatural with Christ truly living within each. But what is coming can only occur through the greatest act of Mercy, that "judgement in miniature" or "illumination of conscience". THAT will be what changes everything....that flashpoint of TRUTH....granted to ALL. Many may have read various offerings about this era of the "Interim Coming" and still be confused because it is something in the Mind of the Father since the beginning, and arriving at just what this will be like is beyond human imagining in what they know from experience.

I found this article to be a good summation of the descriptions offered throughout Faith history by scripture, saints, and those contemporaries given insights from heaven, through the Immaculate Heart through Whom this Will of the Father will come to be.....showing that this new or different "light" over a renewed earth through the Holy Spirit and the 2nd Pentecost will be beyond what is even described in that original garden.

The Era of Peace

http://www.call2holiness.org/EraofPeace/EraofPeace.htm

Rain likes this.
  20. Rain

Rain Powers

Where was that link last year when I was searching for prophecies about the Era of Peace? Better late than never, I suppose. Thank you for that. :)