Bob Jones.

Discussion in 'Video Blogs' started by padraig, Mar 11, 2012.

1. padraig

padraig Powers

Gail sent me a link to this quite long video link of an old Protestant prophesy from a venerable old southern gentleman, Bob Jones.

I listened and watched this I hope prayerfully and I have to say, irony, of ironiies of ironies this guy is talking about the Protestant sects returning to the fulness of the turth, the Catholic Church..he is also talking about being imbued with a Marian SPirit.... :shock: :shock: He is saying this but does not himself know it.

I have to say in prophecy we have to be careful that human elements coming in placing our own political preferences as prophetic utterance; I would be very careful about implying Jesus comes from one political spectrum,stil very good.

[​IMG]

2. padraig

padraig Powers

....and dumps the notion of, 'The Rapture'...for an unusual reason....good for him... :D

Byron likes this.
  3. Jackie

Jackie Archangels

I do not it see in a MOG search, this video of Father Mark Goring. Leave alone the time stated, love that a priest is speaking of the illumination of conscience.

Earlier this year, I sent it to a Protestant friend along with the the second video about a prophecy given now deceased Protestant Bob Jones, that a great revival would take place the year the K.C. Chiefs win the Super Bowl.

Oh, the love and mercy of God but who could be ready? I am not! Is this the “awakening” of Garabandal?

Byron and AED like this.
  4. DesertStar7

DesertStar7 Guest

Oh nooooo!! I can't stand Protestant prophets!! :eek:

Sorry.

p.s. - I've been, until recently, a life-long Protestant -- hence the aversion.

AED, gracia and theflyingnun like this.
  5. garabandal

garabandal Powers

LOL:ROFLMAO:that's really funny

DesertStar7 and AED like this.
  6. Byron

Byron Powers

How marvelous is that!