Blasphemous Twitter post, I’m pissed!

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by RosaryWielder, Jun 1, 2021.

1. RosaryWielder

RosaryWielder Away working on a lot of changes in my life.

Hi everyone I have been busy preparing for and renewing my Marian Consecration for the Feast of Visitation. Just recently I discovered that someone made a blasphemous tweet for the Feast of the Visitation featuring the Pacha-not-our-mama abomination and a thread defending that obscenity.

I’m really pissed-off over this and am having some very not nice thoughts. Please help me do the right thing and offer-up reparations for this outrage.

But if you’re on Twitter and you’ve scene that obscenity, by all means let that man know what a horrible disgusting person he is. (Sorry, I’m really pissed-off over this. :mad:)

DesertStar7 likes this.
  2. josephite

josephite Powers

There seems to be so much of what you described abounding these days

I am not on twitter so can't comment on this individuals blasphemy, but I believe, we who have the truth must do what we can to counter any grievous affront to Our Lord and Our Lady, where we can.

This requires prudence, because at times we should not respond in defence of truth, but just let toxic vomit time to resonate in the opponents stomach, so that it can be naturally regurgitated at a later date.

RosaryWielder and FatimaPilgrim like this.
  3. DesertStar7

DesertStar7 To Jesus + through Mary @-}--

Thoughts:

"Whoever can make you angry has power over you."

"Fret not thyself because of evildoers."

Also: Since 2017 especially, it's been REALLY driven home to me how lost humanity truly is.

Pray.

4. Ananchal

Ananchal Vigilans

I removed myself from almost all social media and news after 2020 election. I found that it disrupted my inner peace to much. I can’t pray and repair for the worlds offenses when after reading some comments I get very disgruntled and do not have charitable thoughts. I’m not strong enough to turn the other cheek. I sort of rely on you all to keep me informed on the goings on in the world. Probably not the smartest way to live but I find it helps keep my thoughts centered on God more instead of the idiocy of the world

sterph, RosaryWielder and Clare A like this.
  5. Mary P

Mary P Angels

So funny! Same here. I get my news from you guys!

xynn, Ananchal, sterph and 1 other person like this.