Bishop Denies Communion! Outrageous

Discussion in 'Books, movies, links, websites.' started by Beth B, Apr 26, 2019.

1. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Gary...you are so right!

2. SgCatholic

SgCatholic Guest

Philippians 2

9 Therefore God also highly exalted him
    and gave him the name
    that is above every name,
    10 so that at the name of Jesus
    every knee should bend,
    in heaven and on earth and under the earth
    11 and every tongue should confess
    that Jesus Christ is Lord,
    to the glory of God the Father.

3. garabandal

garabandal Powers

What is annoying is that pro-abortion politicians and other public reprobates can receive our Blessed Lord in their hands -

Yet someone who kneels with reverence to receive the Lord of Lords is ignored and refused.

We are witnessing Diabolical Disorientation.

MANY CARDINALS, MANY BISHOPS, AND MANY PRIESTS ARE ON THE PATH OF PERDITION AND THEY TAKE MANY SOULS WITH THEM. TO THE EUCHARIST, THERE IS GIVEN LESS AND LESS IMPORTANCE
    (June 18 1865 Garabandal)

Carol55, HeavenlyHosts and Beth B like this.
  4. padraig

padraig Powers

Well we were all brought up shy and this has always stayed with me. In the spiritual life too I dislike anything that would draw attention to myself. I think as a general rule it is better like Mary to stay hidden.

The queques for Communion tend to move very briskly. If you kneel down and get up again it takes a while and causes a pause , especially for older or disabled people. I think people are inclined to stare. So it is a bit of an ordeal. But I do greatly admire people who kneel to receive. This, to me takes great moral courage. I do however always receive on the tongue, which is, I suppose, something.

At the Latin mass there is no problem, everyone kneels. The way it really should be.

It occurs to me that a good solution might be for there to be a line for people who want to receive kneeling. With kneelers left out. For those who want to use this.

But this is never going to happen. Why? Well there is the strangest opposition to the old Rite in many places. I am not quite sure why this should be. But it is. After the reign of Pope Benedict things got a lot better.

There is often a lot of strange, strange things go on in the Church, including of course in the Vatican. But one of the signs this is so is the often very odd behaviour of Bishops down the years to Marian Apparitions and visionaries. Odd to the point of being quite clearly Masonic/ Diabolical.

A good example of this was the way many Bishops and priests towards the Visionary/ stigmatic Melanie at La Salette. La Salette , I may remind you is a Church Approved Site. So there was no excuse for such outlandish behaviour. But if you watch this video you can see that many Bishops and priests behaved in the most atrocious way towards this poor saintly woman and towards the apparitions themselves.

Not to put too fine a point on it , they tried to bury them and her.

Beth B, Frank Markus and Gary david like this.
  5. Frank Markus

Frank Markus Archangels

Pa
    Padraig, you are strong. Remember your fighting times, they even threw you in prison.
    I am generally weak but I almost always receive kneeling no matter what people think. To be fair, it helps that I can bring my baby along with two hands firmly clutched around her so that is my excuse to kneel. :)
    In Japan two years ago, in Tokyo, I knelt and the priest slapped my folded hands. I was so surprised I just got up and received in the hand which is what he wanted. Japan seems to be as modernist as Europe when it comes to liturgy.

Carol55, Beth B and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  6. Gary david

Gary david Archangels

I had commented earlier on how I noticed that these changes in the church has also changed the behavior of clergy as well. Changes that just dont sit well in the soul. And again, that simple act of kneeling means and says so much, especially at that point when one recieves Jesus at communion. Jesus knees to glorify His Father! But we cant kneel to gloify and recieve Jesus! I would consider myself a pompous inconsiderate fool to accept this. And I commend that woman for getting up.and walking away as she did. She made a most important statement to the world and on the behalf of Jesus. She has great courage and faith I feel.
    God bless.....

7. Gary david

Gary david Archangels

Did he really slap your hands? Please tell me that didnt happen.

HeavenlyHosts likes this.
  8. Frank Markus

Frank Markus Archangels

Yes that's one of the reasons why I go to Latin mass most of the time. Some reverent and courageous Novus Ordo priests have also brought communion rails back. But it is still rare .

9. Frank Markus

Frank Markus Archangels

Well, the wording may be an exaggeration to be fair. He touched my folded hands and gestured to me to get up. The touch was much harder than a normal touch but softer than a physical attack. I would call it a slap, it is a question of definition. The priest was definitely angry

SgCatholic, HeavenlyHosts and Beth B like this.
  10. Gary david

Gary david Archangels

Yes, I can imagine he was. What other reason would he have for doing such a thing. There comes a point where regardless of what a rule or law should not be honored and I firmly believe that this is one of them. The church has enough going against it with all that terrible news concerning preists, it certainly doesent need something like this on top of it. It is almost like putting.God in the background and putting ones.own self interests in front of Him. No one regardless of who it may be on this earth is going to tell me I may not kneel before Jesus to recieve Him. No one!
    God bless....

11. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

This says it all! We do not need any other authority than this when we choose to adore our Lord when we receive Him in the Eucharist!

12. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

If the church had not removed our communion rails, the reverence for receiving Our Lord would be more evident. So many of our traditions that gave great respect to Our Lord were stripped from our liturgy with Vatican II. This is so wrong.

13. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

And I love it! Hope more of these church continues to grow!

14. Gary david

Gary david Archangels

Hallelujah, hallelujah! You have for certain said it all! Let no one stand between us and Jesus. Good blessed words Beth.
    God bless.....

Frank Markus and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  15. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Simply ghastly, how awful for you and Our Lord

Frank Markus and Beth B like this.
  16. heyshepard

heyshepard Archangels

This incident would have certainly shaken my faith at first if it had happened to me. In time I would realize that my pride was getting in the way of my love for Jesus and returned probably to a different church.

HeavenlyHosts and Beth B like this.
  17. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

You have to wonder about the intention of any priest who would actually physically correct this way....I’ve seen it myself. With all the abuses that actually go on in churches today, this is what they “ correct”.???

Frank Markus and heyshepard like this.
  18. Gary david

Gary david Archangels

But heres the thing Beth. Its not even tradition that has been removed. It was a teaching from Jesus. He taught us to kneel before God!

19. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Yes Gary...our own church is defying OurLord....he is being betrayed by the Judas’s in His church. God help those who insult God...God help them.

Gary david likes this.
  20. Gary david

Gary david Archangels

Good Lord yes, help them. We see why more and more why our blessed mother told us to pray for the priests.