Better trust in God

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by RosaryWielder, Apr 3, 2021.

1. RosaryWielder

RosaryWielder Founder of Claritas

It’s Holy Saturday, and there are a lot of things threatening both, me being able to fulfill my Easter Obligation, and my plans for after Easter. I’m worried that I’m not being as devoted to Jesus and Mary as I should be, and I’m also worried that it might be too late for me to live as a man, having wasted my teens and twenties and now having everything come at me, to prevent me being an adult in my coming thirties.

I need to strengthen my trust in God in for this Easter, and my plans for after that, please pray that I don’t let go of hope now.

Beth B, Sam, Rose and 1 other person like this.
  2. Mylordandmygod

Mylordandmygod Archangels

The fact that your worried about not having a better relationship with our lord and our queen means your on the right track.Hope in them is all important.

Beth B, Sam, RosaryWielder and 2 others like this.
  3. DesertStar7

DesertStar7 Guest

Praying.

Beth B, RosaryWielder and Rose like this.
  4. Carmel333

Carmel333 Powers

Praying! The 30s were the beginning of best years of my life! I really dreaded them and I think my 30th Birthday was the hardest. You really are hard on yourself and your accomplishments or lack of them at that age. It seems there is always comparing to others of our goals, our accomplishments, etc... You have found God, and that is the most important thing in this life. Some never get there. I was in my 30s when He found me which is why they began the best years of my life. Don't keep looking back at your old life (remember what happened to Lot's wife!) Just trust in God and take each hour as it comes. I think that is something we really learn as we mature...to take things one day at a time like the Lord asked us to. If you only have to put one foot in front of the other, it's easy to make the right decisions as they come up. Stay away from things that tempt you also....none of us are that strong! God Bless you and Happy Easter!

RosaryWielder and Beth B like this.
  5. Ananchal

Ananchal Vigilans

Never despair of God’s grace. He is the Hound of Heaven and will meet you more than half way!

RosaryWielder and Beth B like this.
  6. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Praying for you RW!+++

RosaryWielder likes this.
  7. RosaryWielder

RosaryWielder Founder of Claritas

Thanks everyone, Happy Easter, do pray that I receive all the graces available this day:

I’ll be resting, celebrating and receiving God’s graces today, but tomorrow, it’s off to war.

Ananchal likes this.