Betania

Discussion in 'The mystical and Paranormal' started by darrell, Jun 1, 2010.

1. darrell

darrell New Member

I was admitted to the hospital on August 7, 2004, the day the Venezuelan mystic Maria Esperanza died. I was experiencing cardiac arrhythmias and was diagnosed with sick sinus syndrome. This is a condition that sometimes requires the insertion of a pacemaker and can potentially be fatal. After several days of rest and a multitude of tests, I was discharged home. Only then did I learn that Maria Experanza had died. I remembered that there are often miraculous healings associated with some Saints at their death, and so I prayed to Maria, asking her to intercede to God on my behalf. I prayed that if it is God's will for me to have this condition, then I accept. But if it is His will, I asked for God to heal me. Within a week, the arrhythmias had stopped completely! Did this condition resolve on its own? Or did God heal me? (It’s not uncommon for Sick Sinus Syndrome to resolve on its own. At this time, 5 & 1/2 years later, I have had no further cardiac problems.) All I can prove is that I had this illness...

http://www.necn.com/05/26/10/The-Sister-and-the-Saint/landing_newengland.html?blockID=242072&feedID=4206

I saw the above thread and wanted to share this. :)

2. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Sounds like a miracle to me!

3. Kathleen

Kathleen New Member

If it brought you closer to God- do you need an answer? sounds like a miracle :)

4. Mario

Mario Powers

Darrell,

I'm sure Maria personally brought your request to the Lord. I'm thankful she did or else we may not now be enjoying your company! Praise God! :D

Safe in the Father's Arms!