BEGGING for prayers...

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by Mark1, Dec 16, 2020.

1. Mark1

Mark1 Archangels

...and thank you Denise, and Dolours, too. Prayers are everything to me.

AED and RosaryWielder like this.
  2. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

praying for you this night Mark!

AED and RosaryWielder like this.
  3. padraig

padraig New Member

I have the picture you drew of Our Lady still on my bedroom wall Mark. She looks so sad and beautiful. I must post a photo of it.

Prayers to the Mater Dolorosa.

Beth B, AED and RosaryWielder like this.
  4. RoryRory

RoryRory Perseverance

I have included you Mark in my daily Rosaries and prayers. Please Blessed Mother help Mark and heal him in body and soul.

Beth B, AED and RosaryWielder like this.
  5. Katfalls

Katfalls Powers

Mark, my mother had a lot of your issues. She never wanted to leave the house, but also had a fear of being alone. At least you are recognizing what you need. The only thing I can offer is to get help from Catholic social services, they could point you in the right direction. And memorize the prayer, "The Memorare", and say it really slow and four of them every day. And have faith to really believe the words. Miracles do happen! If you lived in southern Alabama I would go visit you, but don't know your location. If you like to draw and are good at it, I know people who would hire you to give art lessons at your home, like piano teachers do. Especially home schoolers, maybe think about that. I hope I've given you some positive thoughts, and will pray for you.

Beth B, Suzanne, AED and 2 others like this.
  6. Fede

Fede Archangels

Will pray for you and add your name to our prayer group intentions...sometimes you just need to turn off our thoughts try to put in some tv comedy..such as I love Lucy..just to get a short brake. I know its hard to turn off our brain, but try. It needs some rest. And trust in Jesus..also say the Surrender Novena.

Beth B, Suzanne, AED and 1 other person like this.
  7. josephite

josephite Powers

Mark,
    A truly beautiful, humble and heartfelt post!
    Which will help many souls!
    Thank You.

You have obviously been chosen to bare many heavy crosses and these crosses are all tremendously painful, so don't put yourself down because you are stumbling and falling: Jesus fell three times carrying His cross! unite your suffering to His, by doing this, you are consoling His Most Sacred Heart and your drop of water is added to His precious blood, (as we see at each Holy Mass when the priest places the drop of water into the chalice of wine before the consecration) that suffering of yours can not be separated from His precious Blood and is now infinite because it is united to His sufferings and it too (your suffering) flows out upon mankind.

I find that at times, in prayer I cry, question and sob to the Lord, feeling my human nothingness, my fear, my weaknesses, my confusion, and like a beggar in desperate need of His Mercy and Strength bare it all to Him but also at the same time I can feel ashamed of my obvious distrust.

These heartfelt tears in prayer are usually cathartic, because the Lord (at times) supplies either, strength or consolations, however when a peace is not given by the Lord, I've taken to repeating the words of St Faustina, who when confronted with many sufferings and feeling afraid (usually a tactic of the devil) would say to the evil one...."I deserve no better therefore so be it" The evil one flees from this act of sincere humility and the Lords peace would then flood her soul.

Our Lady of Sorrows please pray for Mark and his family and for us all. Amen

RosaryWielder, sterph, Beth B and 2 others like this.
  8. Fede

Fede Archangels

FB_IMG_1608204914624.jpg FB_IMG_1608204914624.jpg Mark attached is the surrender novena...its beautiful. Surrender everything to Jesus

Suzanne, Katfalls and Beth B like this.
  9. Fede

Fede Archangels

FB_IMG_1608204920239.jpg

Suzanne likes this.
  10. Mary's child

Mary's child Powers

Oh Mark, your post breaks my heart. For you my brother in Christ who redeemed the world I pray for your spiritual, physical and emotional strength, courage and healing.
    As the others have already stated please turn to our most Gracious Queen of Heaven, our Lord gave her to us as our own. May our Heavenly Mother Mary bring you comfort, peace and protection within her mantle of Love.
    May God bless you my brother in adoption through Christ our brother, Lord of us all.
    Prayers going up for you now.

Suzanne, RosaryWielder and Beth B like this.
  11. Mark1

Mark1 Archangels

...similar to a previous post I made before, I want to assure everyone who just posted (since I last logged on and posted) that I read each and every post, heard your words in my heart, and so appreciate the time it took to even post, the prayers, the novena, the advice and the compliments about my drawing. I'm grateful. I thank all of you, and will pray for each of you in my rosary, today.

DesertStar7, Suzanne, Sam and 4 others like this.
  12. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

God bless you Mark. May Our Lady and St. Michael cover you with the grace of God and the protection of the angels charged to guard you always.

13. Mark1

Mark1 Archangels

..I thank you, and pray for you, Beth.

Beth B and RosaryWielder like this.