Bad Day

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by RosaryWielder, Aug 1, 2022.

1. RosaryWielder

RosaryWielder Hoping to get into the Illuminative stage soon.

I really hate to post this but I’m having a really bad day, I’m having a hard time getting things done and some things, I may now not be able to get done until the end of the week. Please pray that I can get things done and not lose my temper over things, I’m already quite angry.

Some things that really need to get done may not be done until this afternoon.

padraig, Sam and Luan Ribeiro like this.
  2. padraig

padraig Powers

I know the feeling! When I was young I could not care less and was so easy going I could almost have fallen over. I regularly slept in bad until noon and did not think twice about it. Not I am up at the crack of dawn and filling up every second of the day with doing something or other, I never seem able to keep still. Even when away camping I am unusually hitting the floor at about 4:30 am whilst the rest of the camp site does not really stir until 9:00.

I find now that everything has to be done just so and done right. I have turned into a real old fuss pot.

The gentleman across the street from me does not work he is retired although I suppose he is at least ten years younger than me. It is the same for many around me. He seems to spend most of the summer days drinking in the park.

In a way I am jealous. But life is so valuable, every second of it.

I find healing in laughing at myself a lot. This heals me from being cranky with myself and with others.

Prayers for a Spirit of Peace for You for Me and for All us Cranks.

RosaryWielder, Rose, AED and 2 others like this.
  3. RosaryWielder

RosaryWielder Hoping to get into the Illuminative stage soon.

Thanks @padraig and everyone, I’m doing better now and continuing with my strive for Holiness.

Lois, Sam and Ananchal like this.