AVISO NEWS: No longer supports supporters of Pope Francis

Discussion in 'Pope Francis' started by local, Oct 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Glenn

Glenn Guest

Do you have a link for the story ?

2. Mac

Mac "To Jesus, through Mary"

This is not the first time he has made a prediction. And that is all it is of course. He maybe right.He maybe wrong,again.

3. Joe Crozier

Joe Crozier Guest

Just his website/forum Glenn. Garabandalnews.org

Glenn likes this.
  4. Glenn

Glenn Guest

Thanks ( I never read it,lol. )

5. local

local Guest

Not buying it. All of his stuff is from some super, super, super secret source which can't ever divulge. The timing on this is interesting in that he was taking heat on his Pope Francis issues and now this. Ok Aviso if you are reading this - state the details or will you keep with the line that you can't as usual?? I am beginning to think there are some psychological issues going on.

Joe Crozier likes this.
  6. Joe Crozier

Joe Crozier Guest

Aviso has already been asked on his page what his sources are. I don't think he ever divilges them but I think anyone can log on to his pages. I have been allowed back even though I support Pope Frsncis 100%. Even one of his strongest supporters,Basto ,has advised him to take the anti pope warning off. Aviso left it on.

7. Pijon

Pijon Principalities

I don't believe this because unfortunately it comes from someone who apparently is not supporting Pope Francis. Anyway, if we consider the warning in 2018 to be true, then how could the "Rescue" prophesied by Charlie Johnston come in late 2017? Maybe I don't know what the "Rescue" really is, as I don't know very much the messages of Charlie Johnston.

8. Joe Crozier

Joe Crozier Guest

I
    I don't go with Charlie on his take about the tribulation and warning and the miracle. I stick with Conchita on these. But he is a great supporter of Pope Francis. I have posted his link on Aviso's page in which he cites the whole closing speech given by Our Holy Father, the Bishop of Rome, our much loved Pope.

9. Infant Jesus of Prague

Infant Jesus of Prague The More you Honor Me The More I will Bless Thee

I liked your post for re-posting Charlies last post....to funny.

Joe, at least keep your mind open... We know not the day or the hour???

10. Joe Crozier

Joe Crozier Guest

Hi IJOP
    Glad it made you smile but just not sure what you mean i have to keep my mind open to. Did you mean Charlie? That's ok too but I can't go with him on this one. I have known Catholic seers and healers and they can seem a bit arrogant when in fact they are just certain about their mission. This can be a little discincerting. I can't help but like Aviso but I trust Glenn and Conchita. As for Charlie my intuition tells me something is wrong in the state of Denmark but he seems like a good guy. I know I am a bit one eyed about Garabandal but one eye is all I need. Did you know that the eye of God appeared to the girls in Garabandal. Not two eyes, just one eye.

Jeanne likes this.
  11. Infant Jesus of Prague

2016.5...I got a twenty on it! woot

12. Glenn

Glenn Guest

Let me check with Conchita, maybe I'll take that bet :)

13. Joe Crozier

Joe Crozier Guest

About a year ago i put a bet on with an Ulster Protestant friend of mine that the three biggies, Tribulation, Warning and Miracle would take place by 2017 at the latest. It felt a bit wrong to be betting on sacred items like these but I was just letting him know how strongly I believed. I will let him keep his money. He gave me 10-1 odds. I bet 100 bucks. He is a multi millionaire. Maybe I should have bet more and given it to the church.

14. Infant Jesus of Prague

I guess all im tryin to say is keep an open mind to changes....that's all. For years I locked my mind into scenarios that never came about. Im not doubting Conchita or Glenn at all. Glenn gave us an even year and a 3 month span of time...I hope its this spring myself!
    Lord have mercy on us ALL!

Booklady and Joe Crozier like this.
  15. Joe Crozier

Joe Crozier Guest

Yea I understand. Thanks IFJOP Since 2013 I have felt that it would be 2016 for all three. At least I don't have long to wait. If it does not come to pass then I will go for 2018 the next even year. This approach seems to do me no harm and keeps me on the ball. But i don't have to guess IF it will happen. I have no doubt on that.

16. Infant Jesus of Prague

Your so right Joe. We know its going to happen, the question is when is enough? Are we knee deep in mud or ankle deep in brown water?

Time always tells the story...I so dislike that phrase, but its true

17. Glenn

Glenn Guest

If you think about it, we don't need his prediction,and I will tell you why. We know the Miracle is in April, and the Warning is in the same year ( making it basically in Jan. - March or possibly early April ) and the one thing we can all agree on , is the one non-negotiable, unmistakable FACT ,which indicates the upcoming Warning...."The pope will go to Russia, to Moscow. As soon as he returns to the Vatican, hostilities will break out in different parts of Europe." At least Conchita has given us this concrete clue, and we know there will be future Synods, and so through reason and deduction, we know the time period after the pope's return that we have to look at is the following January -April for the Warning & Miracle. And I didn't need any secretive information to ascertain that information. Feel free to tell others :)

ps. After talking to Conchita over the years, don't be in such a hurry for the Warning to come, it's going to be alot worse than anything you can imagine.

18. First of all thanks for the ending there. Everyone seems to want it to come, it sounds to me like half of us could be wiped out, and not in an easy n0n-violent way. As a father of 7, soon to be 8, im not looking forward to this.

As far as the Pope, doesnt his travel schedule usually get booked out a year ahead of time? We can see these on his schedule already, I dont think the Vatican does short term planning of trips. So wouldn't that push all this out at least until 2017 before a likley tip to Russia? And being the year of the 100th of Fatima, that may line other things up for the 100th anniversary right?

19. Glenn

Glenn Guest

My thought ran to the pope going to Russia in the event of Russia " flexing their Military muscles ", and trying to prevent an all out war somewhere. So this would be more of a spur of the moment "peace mission" as opposed to a pre-scheduled religious mission,as he normally does.

20. Richard67

Richard67 Powers

Perhaps someone could convince Conchita to at least tell us the year of the Warning if she knows this. It would go a long way towards ending this rather strange guessing game of dates. Somehow I don't think Our Lady would want this seeming endless game of guessing dates to go on. She would obviously be more concerned with living out the message. So, if we could at least settle the year of the Warning it would go a long way towards refocusing us on the message which we are told is the most important part of Garabandal. If Conchita or the the other seers were not prohibited from telling the year of the Warning, they should divulge this information - the time has come for clarity and transparency. The guessing game is not healthy.

Booklady likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.