Author of the book "In Sinu Jesu"

Discussion in 'Ireland' started by lynnfiat, Aug 20, 2019.

1. Dolours

Dolours Powers

Going to Mass in Silverstream Priory is on my to do list. It's on the long finger with far too many of my other good intentions. They only offer Mass in the mornings (Low Mass daily at 6 a.m. and Conventual (High) Mass Monday-Saturday at 10.45 a.m. and Sundays at 10 a.m.

Checking out their Mass times, I came across this notice about their Eucharistic Guild which might be of interest to members of the forum. Here's a link to the website with more information and details about online enrolments: https://www.cenacleosb.org/guild

THE BENEDICTINE EUCHARISTIC GUILD
    What is the Benedictine Eucharistic Guild?
    The Benedictine Eucharistic Guild is the principle way by which the Monks of Silverstream are able to intercede for you and your intentions. Those enrolled in the Guild enjoy:

Two Special Masses Weekly: One offered for the living members, the other offered for the departed, where the members of the Guild and their needs are the Mass Intention.

Prayers at Our Other Masses. Our priests often mention the Guild daily in the Canon of their own Masses, and the Monks intend to bring the intentions of the Guild to each Mass at which we assist.

A Share in the Spiritual Treasury of the Monastery. A daily participation in the celebration of the Divine Office, in the Monks’ Eucharistic Adoration, and in our other prayers.

Prayers from the Monks. The Monks voluntarily offer prayers for those enrolled.

The names of the living and deceased members of the Guild are carefully kept by the monks.

Enrolment lasts for one year from the date of enrolment unless another time period is specified at the time of enrolment.

How to Enroll Someone
    Enrolling someone into the Guild is simple. Just send us the names of those you would like to be remembered and, if you are able, submit your donation by mail or online (suggested donation: €10 each name).

Patty, Sam, Seagrace and 3 others like this.
  2. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Thank you, Dolours.

Sam and AED like this.