Author of the book "In Sinu Jesu"

Discussion in 'Ireland' started by lynnfiat, Aug 20, 2019.

1. Seagrace

Seagrace Archangels

How beautiful that the Lord gave you these little signs to tell you that you did the right thing!

I remember the 'madness' for In Sinu Jesu that I was gripped by 2 years ago just before Lent when hunting for meditational material for the 40 days. I desperately looked for the book in physical bookshops here because the other alternative was too costly for me, but to no avail.

Then God led me a St Philip Neri website that had several posts on excerpts from In Sinu Jesu. They were few but they kept me occupied throughout Lent!!! And the fact that I found this in a St Philip Neri place made it all the more meaningful because he was one of the saints who 'led me back' to the faith years ago.

Your story, Dolours, makes me so happy and I'm going to offer thanksgiving to Mother Mary today for that.

AED, gracia, Dolours and 1 other person like this.
  2. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Bump
    There is online Adoration on this website:
    Afterthewarning.com
    After clicking it on, scroll down and it is on the right-hand side.

Tanker, Seagrace and AED like this.
  3. padraig

padraig Powers

I find it best to read it one message at a time, very, very slowly.

The last message I read spoke of Jesus as a Father to the Disciples. I never thought of that before. The priest to whom he gave the message had no father growing up so this was very helpful to him. I very much had a father;boy did I have a father. So that was why I never thought of this.

But it is a beautiful thought.

Jesus as father...

4. padraig

padraig Powers

I suppose everyone relates to Jesus in different ways.

I always think of Him as a friend or a beautiful elder brother.

bflocatholic and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  5. AED

AED Powers

I am on my second copy of In Sinu. I gave my first one to my nephew's wife who has begun serious adoration in front of the tabernacle. Nos I seem to be getting a nudge to give my second copy to a young priest here. Hmmm
    I'll have to pray on it.
    I am very devoted to St Philip Neri. Mt 3rd son is named Philip!! And he took St Philip Neri as his confirmation name. So two heavy hitter saints for him.

6. AED

AED Powers

What a beautiful confirmation for you.

Seagrace, Dolours and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  7. padraig

padraig Powers

One of the Visionaries at Medugorje has said that the Triumph of the Immaculate Heart has started. Perhaps this Book is one of the Signs of this, like the first Crocus of Spring?

It will be such joy to look for more! Perhaps we will soon be buried in such flowers.:):)

[​IMG]

8. lynnfiat

lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

From In Sinu Jesu (Dec. 2, 2014):

"There is no problem or difficulty that cannot be solved or resolved by faithful persevering recourse to My Mother's most holy Rosary." "There are no sufferings that cannot be bourn peacefully, so long as a soul is praying the Rosary." "There are illnesses that can be cured through the Rosary." "There are clouds of darkness and confusion that only the Rosary can disperse..." "There are those who find the Rosary difficult. The difficulty lies not in the Rosary but in the complexity of those who struggle to enter into its simplicity. Invite souls to the prayer of the Rosary; through it I will heal the sick of mind and body, through it I will make great saints out of great sinners, through it I will sanctify My priests, give joy to My consecrated ones, and raise up new vocation in abundance. Listen,, then, to My Mother's plea in so many places. Listen to Her, take Her plea to heart, pray Her Rosary and, for you, as for Her, My Father will do wondrous things."

"Pray, pray, pray!"

djmoforegon, AED, Dolours and 6 others like this.
  9. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Beautiful, thank you for posting, Lynne.

Bartimaeus likes this.
  10. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

I ordered this book online and am looking forward to receiving it any day now.

Dolours and Seagrace like this.
  11. Seagrace

Seagrace Archangels

A few years ago, I began the practice of reading a wee bit of St Faustina's Diary of A Soul just before Mass to quieten my spirit. What I didn't know was that a young woman had been observing me. A few months back, at a book sale at church, I found another book on St Faustina - an autobiography this time - which I immediately purchased. Right after Mass that day, that young lady came up to me and we began chatting. She then told me she had seen me with my Diary of A Soul and we talked about it. It turned out that she had been trying to get the book but to no avail - even the last copy of Diary at the book sale earlier had been sold out. Now, I've become pretty possessive about my books after a couple of sad experiences, but with this girl, without even stopping to think, I happily lent her my copy of Diary, telling her I'd like to have it back in 2-3 months or so. She was reluctant to accept it, asking how I'd cope without my battered book. I assured her I'd be fine as I had just bought my new book - the autobiography - and I also told her God would speak to me through this new book.

Well, AED, she took the Diary of A Soul and it's been more than 3 months, the book is still with her and my husband says it looks like she's avoiding me at church! Ha! But you know what? I'm absolutely cool with it because I know there'll be another sale or something where I'd surely be able to get a new copy of Diary. Yes, it's expensive, but it doesn't bother me. In fact, if I do get a chance, I plan to tell this girl that my book is now hers - because when I need it, I am sure God will bring 'my book back to me' in some way or other. I don't want the girl to worry or fret over it. In a strange way, it has become important to me to 'free her' from obligations over the book, so that she can hear God's voice through it.

So, after your prayers, if God's word to you is to lend even that second copy to that priest, go ahead - because God won't leave your hands empty for long:D

Heidi, AED, maryrose and 2 others like this.
  12. Seagrace

Seagrace Archangels

Guess what, Dolours? I'm finally getting my copy of In Sinu Jesu!!! In a miraculous way, it's on its way to me. May the angels guard it till it reaches my shores!

AED, lynnfiat, maryrose and 2 others like this.
  13. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

God is good.

AED, lynnfiat, Seagrace and 1 other person like this.
  14. Dolours

Dolours Guest

That's great, Seagrace. It's a treasure. Even 'though Jesus is talking to the priest, the advice he gets from Heaven is good for us too. I got a bit of a jolt today when I read the instruction from Jesus to the monk telling him not to criticise priests!!!!

AED, lynnfiat, Seagrace and 1 other person like this.
  15. padraig

padraig Powers

Jesus told the priests (as Our Lady does time and time again) to say the Rosary. He said that the more child like our approach to it the better; that it is a prayer of Great Simplicity.

This reminds me of something the late Cardinal Hume said one time about prayer. He said it is like drinking beer for the first time; that it takes a while to get used to it.:):)

I would describe the Rosary as the Golden Road of prayer; that there is simply none better.

Proud people walk past it, the humble grab it with both hands.:):)

The fact that Mary holds it out to us to take says all that needs to be said.

[​IMG]

16. lynnfiat

"Those who flee to My Immaculate Mother and cling to Her mantle of protection will emerge from the sorrows of this time and, after the raging tempest, will rejoice in a peace that the world cannot give."
    In Sinu Jesu, April 14, 2016

“My daughter, the Will of God that the writings of my Divine Will come to light is absolute, and as many incidents as may occur, It will triumph over all. And even if it should take years and years, It will know how to dispose everything so that Its absolute Will be accomplished. The time in which they will come to light is relative and conditional upon when the creatures dispose themselves to receive a good so great, and upon those who must occupy themselves with being its criers, and make the sacrifice so as to bring the new era of peace, the new Sun which will dispel all the clouds of evils."
    Book of Heaven, Aug. 2, 1928

Last edited: Sep 15, 2019
    Patty and Fatima like this.
  17. Fatima

Fatima Powers

It strikes me how many times and how many different messages heaven has reached out to us on earth providing all the information we need to embrace and persevere our times in what lies so very close to us now. No one will be able to say they were not groomed by our Lord and His mother in these times where heaven has not remained silent. It will be few who truly embrace what has been given and have prepared to enter the era of peace that scripture and the prophets have foretold.

Patty, lynnfiat and AED like this.
  18. Seagrace

Seagrace Archangels

You sure were meant to tell me that - I went on a bit of a rant this morning against our parish priest. Will guard against this.

Dolours and AED like this.
  19. lynnfiat

20. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

djmoforegon and AED like this.