Aurora borealis in Virginia tonight!!!

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by BrianK, May 11, 2024.

1. BrianK

BrianK Powers Staff Member

Aurora borealis in Virginia tonight!!!

Use your iPhone, let it take a prolonged exposure.

IMG_0330.jpeg IMG_0333.jpeg IMG_0336.jpeg

Sam, Blizzard, sparrow and 9 others like this.
  2. BrianK

A friend here just commented:
    IMG_0337.jpeg

Byron, Sam, Blizzard and 7 others like this.
  3. Basto

Basto Archangels

Also in Spain and Portugal, according to the news services, but I didn't see anything...

Sam, sparrow, BrianK and 2 others like this.
  4. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

I’m thankful for these beautiful images. It was sad here, clouds and rain.:(
    So I have to rely on these photos. Quite lovely. Clearly full of colors and not simply the green colors. I agree that it is a sign. Monday is May 13, Our Lady of Fatima.

Sam, Basto, Prayslie and 3 others like this.
  5. BrianK

All the photos we took last night:
    https://youtube.com/shorts/ZZcaIj3-gSs?si=1Xr_maCV_BI2uom9

Basto, Cherox, sparrow and 2 others like this.
  6. Pax Prima

Pax Prima Archangels

Even parts of Mexico saw them.

Sam, Basto, sparrow and 2 others like this.
  7. Basto

Basto Archangels

Regardless of whether or not the meteorological phenomenon recorded in 1938 was greater than this weekend or last November, its impact today is always smaller for several reasons. First of all, because in 1938 the world was much less urbanized and darker, while today light pollution reduces or cancels out the magnificence of this natural spectacle. On the other hand, the current generation has already seen everything and in an exaggerated way on big screens and in high definition. And finally, because today few people are open to supernatural signs or theological interpretations of natural phenomena.

Last edited: May 12, 2024
    Byron, Sam, Mary's child and 4 others like this.
  8. Blizzard

Blizzard thy kingdom come

All very good points thank you.

We’ve become sort of impervious to the supernatural.

9. Blizzard

These signs can be connected not only to the imminence of war but also to a weakening of earth’s magnetic field and earth’s accelerating pole shift.

More indications that the major chastisements we will experience in the future are definitely related to the sun, as Fatima and several other prophetic events strongly suggest.

Check out the very interesting video below if you can.

BrianK, Pax Prima and Mmary like this.
  10. BrianK

Thanks. I’ve been following him for several years now. I know he has his naysayers but I think he’s closer to the truth than any other commentator when it comes to a cohesive explanation that could explain everything we know about the Third Secret, Sr. Lucy’s subsequent statements in her autobiography in the 1940s, the messages of Akita and Pope St. JPIIs statements in Fulda Germany.

A solar micro-nova can explain all of it - three days of darkness, fire falling from the sky, the prophetic dimension of the Miracle of the sun and its spinning and falling to earth at Fatima, global earthquakes and flooding, stars “falling” (due to our rapidly changing perspective during global crustal displacement) etc.

And this current massive solar storm is just a tiny fraction of what’s coming if this micro nova theory is correct.

Sam, Byron, Blizzard and 4 others like this.
  11. Pax Prima

Pax Prima Archangels

I have always wondered why at the very end of the Fatima miracles there was the "dancing sun". Which wasn't dancing, but was actually terrifying. It should be called the dancing sun of terror because it looked like it was going to crash into the earth. Which is exactly what would happen with something like a micronova. Some of the messages of Luz de Maria suggest that the Sun is going to cause damage here on earth. But only because of the greatness of the sin of mankind. Which is pretty much what Fatima appears to be telling us. The collective aggregate of sin has unlocked a special sun chastisement feature.

I have always wondered what would have happened if we were all saints, because if we can unlock global chastisements. Then clearly there would also be global blessings. Like would the whole world become temperate. The lion laying down with the lamb like in scripture.

Sam, Blizzard, Mary's child and 2 others like this.
  12. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Well, if it hadn’t have been for Adam and Eve……

Byron, Jo M, Mary's child and 4 others like this.
  13. Blizzard

I love the depiction of the miracle of the sun in this old Fatima movie. Very powerful.

Sam, Pax Prima, Jo M and 1 other person like this.
  14. AED

AED Powers

This is wonderful! Thank you for posting. Do you have a link to the whole movie?

HeavenlyHosts, Jo M and Blizzard like this.
  15. Blizzard

Here it is. I think it’s the best Fatima movie ever made. Enjoy.

And I just realized today is May 13th!!

Sam, Byron, HeavenlyHosts and 3 others like this.
  16. AED

AED Powers

Thank you!!!

HeavenlyHosts likes this.