Asking for prayers for my family

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by Agnes McAllister, Nov 22, 2021.

1. Agnes McAllister

Agnes McAllister Principalities

You are so welcome!! We do for each other!

2. Agnes McAllister

Thank you Soldier!

3. Dawn2

Dawn2 Archangels

Jesus please help Heavenlyhosts' family

josephite and Agnes McAllister like this.
  4. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

It’s Agnes’s family, but thanks for the extra prayers:)

5. Agnes McAllister

Thank you Dawn!!!

Jason Fernando and josephite like this.
  6. Byron

Byron Powers

Agnes, I went to a priest this afternoon. An exorcist priest. And he told me to have 9 masses dedicated to special intentions for my family. I’m going to do what he told me this coming Monday. I’m having a similar situation with one of my daughters. Actually, I’m having quite a lot going on with one of my sons. The priest said it may be a generational situation afflicting my kids. Sins from past generations. I will be praying for you.

Jason Fernando and josephite like this.
  7. josephite

josephite Powers

Wonderful suggestion Byron, for all of us. The Mass is the most powerful prayer.

Agnes, like you and Bryon and others here on the MoG site, I have dealt with sufferings that involve my children, it seems to be ongoing, as satan never stops his diabolical attacks. I have had masses said for individual children and individual issues.
    I believe the suffering that we can offer Jesus are very powerful. We can unite our suffering to His and place our suffering on the paten there with Jesus at the consecration.
    A parents sufferings are powerful when given to God. He will use them for your children's, conversion and blessings.
    Praying for your intentions, in the rosary today

maryrose and Jason Fernando like this.
  8. padraig

padraig Powers

Prayers at the Shrine and at Mass this morning.

[​IMG]

josephite likes this.