As for Me and My House

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by Ananchal, Sep 20, 2021.

1. Ananchal

Ananchal Vigilans

This is a Very Powerful Homily given by a priest that I wish I lived close by to...

2. Mario

Mario Powers

There is a colloquial expression which is a fitting response to this homily.

This marvelous priest blows pachamama to smithereens!

Given my ancestral roots, I'm proud to say that smithereens derives from the Irish word “smidirin,” which is the diminutive form of “smiodar,” which means "fragment".

When I am privileged to purify the holy Paten while my pastor distributes Holy Communion, a tiny fragment of the Eucharist is of inestimable value and worthy of Adoration.:notworthy:

Meanwhile the largest statue of Pachamama deserves only to be pulverized and tossed to the wind!:mad:

Lord have Mercy!

3. Mario

Mario Powers

Akita Prayer

Most Sacred Heart of Jesus,
    truly present in the Holy Eucharist,
    I consecrate my body and soul
    to be entirely one with Your Heart,
    being sacrificed at every instant,
    on the altars of the world,
    giving praise to the Father
    and pleading for the coming of His kingdom.
    Please receive this humble offering of myself.
    Use me as You will for the glory of the Father
    and the salvation of souls.
    Keep me faithful to You.
    Most Holy Mother of God,
    never let me be separated from your Divine Son.
    Please defend and protect me as Your special child.

4. Michael Pio

Michael Pio Archangels

Beautiful. The consecration we need these days, remembering the warning by Sr. Agnes of Akita given on 6 October 2019.
    Remembering also her warning given in 1973 - the only recourse remaining when the time comes where the living will envy the dead are the Holy Rosary and the sign left by Mother Mary's son (the Holy Eucharist?).

Sam likes this.
  5. padraig

padraig Powers

Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful. There is something about a furious priest that puts me in a very good mood. :) It brings me back to my childhood when they would not hesitate to give you a clip on the ear. :)

Great, great homily. The Holy Spirit was crackling in his heart. Bless him. Bless all good, holy, angry priests.:)

Mario and Ananchal like this.
  6. padraig

padraig Powers

Bump, well worth listening to several times over, bless these wonderful priests.