Argentina legalizes abortion

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by Blizzard, Dec 30, 2020.

1. Blizzard

Blizzard thy kingdom come

Clare A, WTW and AED like this.
  2. Jason Fernando

Jason Fernando Archangels

chaotic Argentina

AED likes this.
  3. padraig

padraig New Member

Anyone who thinks that the world is converting because of the virus needs to take a long hard look at things like this.

4. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Women celebrating the abortion cult.

Anti-Christ & Anti-Marian.

God help us all.

5. Mario

Mario Powers

Mary's child and WTW like this.
  6. Blizzard

Analysts predict a domino effect in the region.

Brazil I understand has a conservative president but there will be tremendous pressure across the region.

Green is the new red.

WTW likes this.
  7. AED

AED Powers

Yes. God help us all. These women remind of the maenads of Greek myths who were possessed and followed Dionysus. The secrets of that cult have never been revealed but I think we know what they were up to.

8. AED

AED Powers

:(
    :(

9. Fede

Fede Archangels

God have mercy on their souls..

10. Fede

Fede Archangels

He tweeted the following, which doesn't go nearly far enough. I asked God how He can remain silent with the millions of babies being killed...I think the world won't have to wait very long.

The Son of God was born discarded to tell us that every person discarded is a child of God. He came into the world as a child does, weak and fragile, so that we can embrace our weaknesses with tenderness," the pope wrote.

11. Jason Fernando

Jason Fernando Archangels

These Argentinian women are dangerous, before these, they have been vandalizing Catholic Churches for years now

12. Blizzard

Vague... could apply to just about anything.

He likes to talk so much. An interview with a major Argentinian tv network might’ve swayed the senate.

Argentina still has a large catholic population.

But of course like he said “we don’t have to talk about abortion all the time “.

13. Blizzard

Wow they burned an effigy of the current pope!

If he is not progressive enough for them who might be!!?

14. josephite

josephite Powers

Truly Evil!
    These so called women are hitting, punching and screaming in the faces of young and old men who are standing peacefully as they pray the rosary!!! These evil women and I suspect some men are even humiliating, the rosary pray-ers by spraying a liquid on the front of their trousers.
    This is utterly despicable!

If this is what is happening now, imagining a worse scenario is beyond scary. Lets continue to offer many rosaries and include the rosary of the seven sorrows of the Blessed Virgin Mary daily.
    May God bless all these brave men.
    St Joseph guard and protect them as a father and as the terror of demons. Amen

AED likes this.
  15. DesertStar7

DesertStar7 + To Jesus through Mary @-}--

The mind reels...again.

Saw this news yesterday. A video clip of young women jumping up and down, shouting with joy.

I honestly think some of it is (subconsciously or not) a "getting even with men" attitude.

Will never understand why they seem to believe there's only two options: Pregnancy or abortion...

...instead of also abstinence, birth control (unmarried people might as well use it), adoption.