Are we living through this, or a type of this?

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by RosaryWielder, Mar 2, 2021.

1. RosaryWielder

RosaryWielder Founder of Claritas

1 And the fifth angel sounded the trumpet, and I saw a star fall from heaven upon the earth, and there was given to him the key of the bottomless pit.

2 And he opened the bottomless pit: and the smoke of the pit arose, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened with the smoke of the pit.

3 And from the smoke of the pit there came out locusts upon the earth. And power was given to them, as the scorpions of the earth have power:

4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, nor any green thing, nor any tree: but only the men who have not the sign of God on their foreheads.

5 And it was given unto them that they should not kill them; but that they should torment them five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion when he striketh a man.

6 And in those days men shall seek death, and shall not find it: and they shall desire to die, and death shall fly from them.

7 And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle: and on their heads were, as it were, crowns like gold: and their faces were as the faces of men.

8 And they had hair as the hair of women; and their teeth were as lions:

9 And they had breastplates as breastplates of iron, and the noise of their wings was as the noise of chariots and many horses running to battle.

10 And they had tails like to scorpions, and there were stings in their tails; and their power was to hurt men five months. And they had over them

11 A king, the angel of the bottomless pit; whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon, and in Greek Apollyon; in Latin Exterminans,

12 One woe is past, and behold there come yet two woes more hereafter.

-Apocalypse 9:1-12 DR

I thought of this passage after hearing that the Hippocratic Oath was originally sworn to “Apollo the Healer.” There is strong evidence that Apollo is the demon king Apollyon mentioned above, because Ap*ll* was originally a god of plagues, (which in and of itself gives credence to this passage being possibly related to our times) and thus, the name Apollo could be related to Apollyon, “Destroyer.” In this passage, we have a horde of locusts wearing crowns, whose stings do not cause death attacking people who do not have the sign of God in their forehead. (Which, if we take this passage to refer to our time, in whole or in type, could refer to people covering their Imago Dei with the mask among other things.) On top of that, this horde was unleashed by star falling to the earth who holds the key to the bottomless pit, and as Fr. Wolfe explained, this star can be taken to represent the Pope; and there’s evidence that the Corona Virus came into being on the same day that Pope Francis held the Pacha-not-our-mama event in the Vatican Gardens, the Pacha-not-our-mama abomination unleashed this chastisemal event that we’re all going through.

If this passage is referring to our current predicament in whole or in type, then there is something else to consider which is very frightening; the rest of chapter 9 describes another event in which millions of people actually do die, and Fr. Wolfe interprets that event as a chastisement for the Four Sins that cry to Heaven for Vengeance. (And the USSA is in the process of passing the Equality Act and bombing Syria.)

AED, Carmel333, josephite and 2 others like this.
  2. padraig

padraig Powers

3. Muzhik

Muzhik Powers

Something to keep in mind: Here is Ezekiel 9:3-4 from the NABRE:

Then the glory of the God of Israel moved off the cherub and went up to the threshold of the temple. He called to the man dressed in linen with the scribe’s case at his waist, and the LORD said to him: Pass through the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and mark an X on the foreheads of those who grieve and lament over all the abominations practiced within it.

All the modern English translations say "mark an X"; however, the Hebrew versions are very clear: what is marked is a tav, the last letter of the Hebrew alphabet. BUT... not just any tav. The tav made today is different from the tav made in Ezekiel's day:

hebrewtav.jpg
    IOW, at the time of Ezekiel, the mark of G_D that was to be put on the foreheads of the chosen of G_D, was a cross.

AED, Carmel333, josephite and 5 others like this.
  4. Shae

Shae Powers

Just wondering, why is this written as G_D and not the actual word itself? Thanks!

5. Katfalls

Katfalls Powers

Shae, Jewish people never write out the word of God in it's entirety. They omit the letter o. This is due to the supreme reverence of God's name. At least that is what my Jewish friends do and have explained it to me that way.

6. Byron

Byron Powers

josephite likes this.
  7. Byron

Byron Powers

8. Byron

Byron Powers

9. Shae

Shae Powers

Oh really, I did not know that. Thank you Katfalls. I thought it was some sort of censorship precaution. :unsure:

10. Muzhik

Muzhik Powers

No, I picked up the habit over 12 years ago, when I started posting more on different religious/Christian/Catholic forums. I decided to start using that form for typing the Most Holy Name, because I realized I wasn't really thinking about the name when I was typing. It was a collection of letters. So I started doing that to force me to stop touch-typing and to think about what I was saying. After all these years it still slows me down some, because it's an unnatural combination -- shift-g shift-dash shift-d. Requires using competing fingers of opposite hands and some finger stretching. Even though I'm more used to it, I still have to slow down when I type it and thus think about what I'm saying and make it more of a prayer.

AED, josephite, Mario and 4 others like this.
  11. RosaryWielder

Thanks for these, I watch them tomorrow.

Byron and josephite like this.
  12. RosaryWielder

You know, false god that’s associated with both plagues and healing does certainly call to mind vaccinations.

13. Shae

Shae Powers

Well, I have learned something new on this wonderful forum, yet again!:)

AED, josephite and RosaryWielder like this.
  14. RosaryWielder

Here’s some commentaries on this chapter:

I have looked up other things on this chapter and will post them here later.

Clare A, Byron and josephite like this.
  15. josephite

josephite Powers

Very interesting. I wonder why the modern tav was changed from the cross to a type of house?

16. josephite

josephite Powers

Byron
    I've started to watch Number 1,
    Thank you for posting the series.

Byron likes this.
  17. RosaryWielder

We can’t judge Pope Francis’ soul, but as I mentioned above, this star with the key probably represents Our Holy Father, and the following verse in which he unlocks the bottomless pit, represents the Pacha-not-our-mama ceremony in the Vatican Garden, which unleashes this current chastisement we’re going through. On the other hand we could also view the falling star as the demon Pacha-not-our-mama himself, (I say “himself” because I’ve heard that there is only one demon that has a feminine nature, Lilith, all the other demons are masculine in nature including the one that disguises himself as Pacha-not-our-mama, and her various equivalents in other cultures; these goddesses are not the same goddesses as the ones Lilith disguises herself as.) and Pope Francis as the key, either way the interpretation is relatively the same.

I believe St. Padre Pio said that it would be easier for the world to survive without the sun than to survive without the Mass, here we see “the sun and air” darkened and concur that this refers to the closing of churches because of Covid. As for the air, someone else on here pointed out that there’s recently been a lot of talk in the news about breathing, George Floyd saying “I can’t breath,” Covid itself is a respiratory disease, and even before the Shamazon Synod there were many news stories about the forest fires in the Amazon in which the forest was referred to as the “lungs of the earth.” (It’s not of course, the No. 1 consumer of CO2 and producer of Oxygen on the planet, is Bluegreen Algae.) Whether or not this is related to the passage, in Greco-Roman Cosmology, air also represented a spiritual realm between heaven and earth and thus, here, it could also refer to the Catholic spiritual realm of prayer, and the darkening of it could represent the confusion that many Catholics had when Covid first arrived on the scene.

The reference to the locusts not harming anything, could refer to the fact that the lockdowns are causing a food crisis, but this crisis is not caused by Covid itself.

The reference to the torment lasting five months is interesting, as Taylor Marshall pointed out in his video, 5 months is the lifespan of a locust and was also the length of the siege of Jerusalem. Here, I think the 5 months refers to the Five First Saturdays Devotion, whenever people discuss Our Lady of Fatima and whether Russia was consecrated or not, (I personally lean towards Russia not being consecrated) most people seem to agree that more Five First Saturdays Devotions need to be preformed. We’re now approaching the 100 years anniversary (2029) of Sister Lucia receiving word that now is the time to consecrate Russia, as that anniversary approaches and sins and blasphemies increase, it may be the case that Our Lord is now demanding His people to make reparations for the Five Blasphemies against Our Blessed Mother.

I’m running short on time here so I’ll leave it here for now and discuss the rest later.