Applying for work

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by RosaryWielder, Nov 19, 2021.

1. RosaryWielder

RosaryWielder Hoping to get into the Illuminative stage soon.

This Monday, I plan on applying for work most likely as either a general labourer for, I think an air conditioner company; or a book-keeper for an auto-parts shop. I’m also still looking for online work at the same time.

Please pray that I’m successful and nothing interrupts me between now and then.

2. DesertStar7

DesertStar7 To Jesus + through Mary @-}---

3. RosaryWielder

Okay, it turns out the bookkeeping job was taken and the general labourer job includes driving the company’s vehicles; and I have an expired L license. However I’ve found other jobs I’m looking into applying for so please keep-up the prayers as I look.

Jason Fernando, Sam and DesertStar7 like this.
  4. DesertStar7

5. RosaryWielder

I’m trying reset-up my gigs in Fiverr once again; but I need images for my gigs, I’m trying to get on GettyImages, but I forgot my user and password; I let them know and it’s taking forever for them to get back to me. Please pray for me regarding this as well.

6. DesertStar7

7. RosaryWielder

Okay, I might possibly get part-time employment at this janitor company; and I’ve started an account on Shutter Stock in order to get pictures there for my Fiverr gigs.

Please keep-up the prayers that everything works out.

8. Katfalls

Katfalls Powers

What's a fivver gig? I might have some images you can use if I know what you are looking for.

RosaryWielder and Jason Fernando like this.
  9. RosaryWielder

It’s a freelance job you offer in that site for others. I am interested in seeing your images thanks.

Quick update: I couldn’t get the full-time job, but I am still waiting to hear-back from the part-time job; hopefully I hear-back soon.

Jason Fernando and Sam like this.
  10. RosaryWielder

Okay, I have some good news and some possible bad news; the good news is I got a hold of the manager in charge of janitorial company here, the bad news is, she wants to meet me a local cafe here. I’m going to have to try and go to that cafe early tomorrow and see if they will tolerate me being there without a jab passport.

Please keep up the prayers and if anyone has any advice and information on this, please share it.

Jason Fernando and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  11. padraig

padraig Powers

Prayers at the Shrine of Our Lady and at Mass....:)

12. RosaryWielder

Praise be to the Lord! I went there and no one asked for my vaccination status. However the woman in charge of the company said she couldn’t make it today and so moved the interview to tomorrow, Lord-willing, tomorrow will go just as smoothly as today, thanks be to God!

Jason Fernando, AED and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  13. padraig

padraig Powers

P
    Praying now.:)

RosaryWielder likes this.