Announcing (my) New YouTube Channel for Ireland and the Faith

Discussion in 'Ireland' started by Roger Buck, Jun 3, 2017.

1. Sanctus

Sanctus "Pray, pray ,pray!"

Thanks Roger. Praying for you too.

Roger Buck likes this.
  2. fallen saint

fallen saint Baby steps :)

I have interesting thought what if reptilians and aliens are actual demons. If aliens landed what would happen to Christianity.

This is not a spiritual discussion to me...but just wondering out loud.

:)

3. AED

AED Powers

I'm 100 percent sure they are demons.

HeavenlyHosts likes this.
  4. Roger Buck

Roger Buck Angels

Alas, the demonic is never far away. The devil will try to get into whatever he possibly can.

Anyway, here is my latest video about the New Age. Have really knocked myself out one this one ... There must be 60-80 hours hard sweat in it, what with assembling all the clips, graphics, filming etc.

This one features Oprah Winfrey, Marianne Williamson, Neale Donald Walsch's alleged Conversations with God, A Course in Miracles, Eckhart Tolle, HP Blavatsky, Alice Bailey and the seminal New Age community of Findhorn of which I was once a member ...

HeavenlyHosts, DeGaulle and AED like this.
  5. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

Aquarius is the water carrier. The stars are for signs and wonders. No coincidence IMO that we entered into Aquarius and so much has taken place in such a short time since then or that the Lord foretold it at the beginning of His passion. No coincidence either that since then we have seen world governments continually tightening their grips on control of the population and trying to fully institute a world power. They understand well what is coming.

[8] And he sent Peter and John, saying: Go, and prepare for us the pasch, that we may eat. [9] But they said: Where wilt thou that we prepare? [10] And he said to them: Behold, as you go into the city, there shall meet you a man carrying a pitcher of water: follow him into the house where he entereth in. [11] And you shall say to the goodman of the house: The master saith to thee, Where is the guest chamber, where I may eat the pasch with my disciples? [12] And he will shew you a large dining room, furnished; and there prepare.

Roger Buck and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  6. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Aliens and reptilians are demons and there is a great deception about it.
    Thank you Roger for this video. I will watch it. God bless you.

Roger Buck likes this.
  7. Roger Buck

Roger Buck Angels

Haven't been at this forum for a long time - because I have hardly been on any Internet forum for a very long time.

But I hope I might post this new video I've (finally) posted, which, if anyone is interested, also explains a bit why I've been hiding away.

Will note the video comes in two parts.

The first half hour is just me reading the first chapter of my first GT book. But there's a lot there about Ireland and the Faith

After that first half hour, though, it changes.

The last 15 minutes are completely different, with some quite personal reflections which just may be of interest to some here:

I will just add: God bless you all.

My long silence - as the video indicates - is about purely personal things and my respect and gratitude for the beauty and faith in this forum never ceases . . .

Julia, Booklady and AED like this.